Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible delay of release
Topic Started: Sep 17 2015, 02:08 PM (3,959 Views)
safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Will be interesting to see if WH Smiths still release on the 24th - maybe story about packets is a front
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

safariman
101 Card
seem to remember click had a delay on Extra as well - others were all in stock and they were a day or 2 later

safariman
101 Card
Hope it has nothing to do with there move

safariman
101 Card
who gave you that info - Topps or Click?

Ok see your post above you received from Click not topps
Edited by safariman, Sep 18 2015, 10:18 AM.

safariman
101 Card
Just spoke to Topps direct release date still 24th but there will be a softer launch with wholesalers receiving their stock on a ongoing basis and not a mass load up front - hope you understand what I am trying to say - therefore dealers will probably get smaller amounts from click at first and balance later

To add to this just spoke direct to Click and they know nothing of the topps new email confirming release still 24th September - they say as well that they still have to have time to receive the stock and turn it around so even if they do receive it say on the 24th September it will still take them a couple of days to turn it around and allocate it to dealers - this means still a delayed release by the looks of it

Edited by safariman, Sep 18 2015, 10:40 AM.

safariman
101 Card
I spoke to them (Lewis or Lewi - not sure) Friday and they said they have not heard any update from Topps (even though topps assured me stock would be available on release date - reduced quantity) and once they do receive the stock it will take a few days to turn it around and get it to dealers

Hope I am wrong but the lack of communication back from Click (others here also stated no replies) and the lack of any updates on the situation makes me feel this move they have informed us about might be affecting the release. I have often had stuff from Click that they say has just arrived and they send it out straight away so why now on Friday tell me it takes a few days to turn the stock around and get out to dealers.
Edited by safariman, Sep 21 2015, 01:31 PM.

safariman
101 Card
Anyone heard anymore from Click?

safariman
101 Card
Not looking good for this week then

safariman
101 Card
They are hoping for Friday or Monday but at one stage yesterday told me next Friday

safariman
101 Card
No MOTM or Hundred Clubs in Tins pretty shocking value

safariman
101 Card
hennessy60
Sep 29 2015, 10:23 PM
safariman
Sep 18 2015, 10:30 AM
Just spoke to Topps direct release date still 24th but there will be a softer launch with wholesalers receiving their stock on a ongoing basis and not a mass load up front - hope you understand what I am trying to say - therefore dealers will probably get smaller amounts from click at first and balance later

To add to this just spoke direct to Click and they know nothing of the topps new email confirming release still 24th September - they say as well that they still have to have time to receive the stock and turn it around so even if they do receive it say on the 24th September it will still take them a couple of days to turn it around and allocate it to dealers - this means still a delayed release by the looks of it

This is not true, major dealers in Milton Keynes, Co-op, Tesco, BP garages all had stock on the 24th, as well as a large number on e-bay on the 25th. Somebody, somewhere has not been totally honest to small dealers and I am now almost a week behind those who've been selling since the 24th.
I think you will find all that buy from Click (the main supplier) are in the same boat but we just had to bite the bullet and buy from places like Tescos etc to get our orders out

safariman
101 Card
Got all my Mega tin back orders done now so cancelled my whole order with click

safariman
101 Card
ASDA has the Mega Tins thought everyone knew

safariman
101 Card
Can't believe Topps would handle Click this way if they felt they needed them - feel a change coming in UK distribution and I must say I won't be disappointed if there is

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply