Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Possible delay of release
Topic Started: Sep 17 2015, 02:08 PM (3,961 Views)
Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Sep 17 2015, 09:11 PM
seem to remember click had a delay on Extra as well - others were all in stock and they were a day or 2 later
I emailed Click to ask whether the delay was with them or Topps, and when they'd know the delay. Sounds like it's with Topps:

Quote:

The issue lies with Topps. The only information we have is what is on the email unfortunately, sorry!

I will be in touch when we have had a further update.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Sep 18 2015, 09:04 AM
Hope it has nothing to do with there move
As mentioned above, the issue is with Topps, not with Click.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So basically Topps aren't sending as many out of the door for Day 1, which impacts the level of wholesalers can pass on.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
https://www.nfrnonline.com/News-Magazines/News-and-Magazines-Latest-News/Match-Attax-201516

NFRN

18 September, 9:48am

Technical problems have now been resolved and Topps have managed to increase production overnight.

Match Attax 2015/16 will launch on the original date of 24 September with 1 packet allocations being distributed to stores on 24th 28th, 29th and 30th of September.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
Sep 18 2015, 11:57 AM
Call me cynical but seems poor excuse and gives them the excuse to get them in shops before any "independent" dealers get them.

Pity Topps and also Panini are not as welcoming towards internet sellers as their US and other foreign offices are.
Perhaps. To say there could be a delay up to 7 days and then recover overnight smells very fishy.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Nope. I emailed them on Friday and haven't heard anything since. Was due to receive a call to make payment for the order at the start of this week; had nothing so far :/

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Sep 23 2015, 09:04 AM
They are hoping for Friday or Monday but at one stage yesterday told me next Friday
Is that when they hope to get stock in, when they hope to send out to customers, or when they hope to have items with customers?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Sep 23 2015, 09:43 AM
I haven't heard anything from them but that's not good at all If it is the case and we might not get anything until next Friday from click. It's not Clicks fault, I just wish tops would get their act together and keep us better informed
Is it Topps' job to keep us better informed? They've not changed their release date of tomorrow. IMO, Click should be hounding Topps and then relay updates onto their customers.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
Sep 23 2015, 09:52 AM
Just been told again that Click are still waiting on info from Topps.

As i've said i'm a tad cynical on things like this and I would not be surprised if Topps have made a decision to get them in the shops first and not allow orders to be sent to others until later, its happened before.

If Topps really did have an issue that they resolved almost overnight then there's nothing stopping them releasing in shops tomorrow and getting stock to Click before the end of the week.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ethan11
Sep 23 2015, 10:07 AM
So we will be getting match attax in stores tomorrow but just not on click?
Given the lack of updates from Click, that's the general feeling yes.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
spursdave
Sep 23 2015, 02:02 PM
Click have just informed me that only cards will be available in Booster boxes to start.
Orders will be taken on Thursday or Friday.
Binders etc will not be available till next week.
we all look forward to lots of angry pre-order customers.
So do they plan on sending out the booster box part of everyone's orders, or do we have to wait until each item of our orders come in stock before they dispatch anything?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
harrodjon
Sep 23 2015, 02:45 PM
I'm guessing that as long as what they have available for you is more than their minimum order quantity, then you can get it sent out
So you need to have ordered at least 5-6 boxes :014

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So release day is here, they've obviously been released...has anyone had a call from Click?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've not had a call :-/

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Oct 2 2015, 10:26 AM
Got all my Mega tin back orders done now so cancelled my whole order with click
Who did you buy with in the end?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone had an update from Click?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So it's been 3 weeks since Click said orders could be delayed by up to 10 days, and still nothing!

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BigErnst
Oct 13 2015, 06:03 PM
I got my call this morning and although I'm not getting all of the 300 MP's I've ordered I'm getting a fair few tomorrow.
300!? Save some for the rest of us! :D

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Oct 14 2015, 06:41 PM
Received my multi packs guess what Nordic Edition 6 cards per pack including cult hero
What, so the multipacks are 5 packs of 6 cards rather than 5 packs of 10 cards?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Please let us know how you get on as expecting a call from Click today to take payment. Doubt I'll bother with multipacks if this is the case.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If they suggest these were always the type of packs they were selling, point out their site says the retail price is 5.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lol, brilliant.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Oct 15 2015, 01:00 PM
Sorry exactly the same no difference, the main difference is the outer packaging and the cult hero cards included
Have you spoken to Click?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Oct 15 2015, 01:26 PM
Yes i have mate. Not properly resolved yet. However topps / click are worried this could me more than just a one off
What an absolute balls up! What is it now, three weeks on and most of us still haven't got our orders? Want to charge me for delivery if I split my order so I still at least get some CDUs and tins? Cheeky.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Oct 16 2015, 10:25 AM
Anyone want any of these nordic multi packs?
What's the insert ratio?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Oct 16 2015, 11:11 AM
Sent you a pm
Not interested in buying them, mate! :sf4

Just intereted in what ratio the inserts are, considering there's only 6 cards to a pack.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply