Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn FIFA 365 Limited; Adrenalyn FIFA 365 Limited
Topic Started: Sep 18 2015, 12:33 PM (4,313 Views)
punciak70
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@oneofthebest

in polish megastarter will be 8 boo+1xxl or only 7 boo +1 xxl?
maybe 2 types, with 1 le in biedronka?
Could you write what limiteds will be in megastarters, blisters, tins and pocket tins (separetaly)?

what limiteds are now in multipacks?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

punciak70
100 Club
sorry: in polish megastarter will be 8 boo+ 3 le+1xxl or only 7 boo +1 le+1 xxl?

punciak70
100 Club
do you know all limiteds?
multipacks - Lewandowski (one type), Iniesta, Modric, Blaszcz, Piszczek, Milik, Neuer, Grinzmann, Rodriguez
megastarters (empik...) -
megastarters (biedronka) -
blisters (5 boo+2 le)-
blisters(6 boo+3 le) -
tins -
pocket tins -

punciak70
100 Club
megastarters in biedronka cost 39,90 zł as before? (were expensive because of only 1 le)

punciak70
100 Club
@oneofthebest

Are you sure that in blisters in smyk (6+3 le) and blisters from dante (5+ 2le) and blisters from biedronka (4+1) are the same 9 limiteds, the same as in multipacks?
before limiteds in biedronka blisters and in multipacks were different than in blisters from smyk and toy shops (or dante)

punciak70
100 Club
I don't have time now to go to shop. Krystekman wrote that will be blister 6+3, so I suppose they will be in smyk because in smyk always were blisters 6+2
2 weeks ago I was in smyk and I saw only blisters and starters from Road Euro and cl 14/15 update

punciak70
100 Club
which Lewandowski is in swedish tins? nr 1?

punciak70
100 Club
in smyk in warsaw only cl 14/15 update and road euro
no FIFA365 at all. but in biedronka blisters and starters and in supermarket multipacks.
what about next bravo sport? will be some limiteds?

punciak70
100 Club
in megastarters in empik... are 9 le and also 7 xxl, all the same as in biedronka megastarters?

punciak70
100 Club
Krystekman
Sep 28 2015, 03:40 PM
In my megastarterpack from EMPIK was Bale, Ronaldo, Pogba limited and Ibra XXL limited. :clap
In my pocket tin Iniesta :-/
It means that in pocket tins the same limiteds as in blisters?

Do you know what limiteds in big tins? maybe all 18... from starters and blisters.

punciak70
100 Club
@Qba

what 2 normal le did you find in the big tin?

punciak70
100 Club
in all starters (biedronka, empik, dante (internet sellers), smyk...) are the same 9 limited + 7 xxl? or different?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adrenalyn XL Top Teams 2015 (FIFA 365) · Next Topic »
Add Reply