Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn XL Top Teams 2015 FIFA 365 all Limited Cards
Topic Started: Sep 20 2015, 05:24 AM (14,256 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone got Mario Götze (FC Bayern München)?

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
UPDATE (10-10-2015 13:12): Viktor Fischer, Davy Klaassen and Lasse Schöne (AFC Ajax), Andreas Cornelius and Nicolai Jørgenson (FC Københan) along with David Luiz (Paris Saint-Germain) have all been added, and tracked down Mario Götze (FC Bayern München) too. 57 listed, 57 illustrated.

Panini - Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 (08) - Limited Edition

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
oneofthebest
Oct 10 2015, 03:38 PM
Alan
Oct 10 2015, 12:20 PM
UPDATE (10-10-2015 13:12): Viktor Fischer, Davy Klaassen and Lasse Schöne (AFC Ajax), Andreas Cornelius and Nicolai Jørgenson (FC Københan) along with David Luiz (Paris Saint-Germain) have all been added, and tracked down Mario Götze (FC Bayern München) too. 57 listed, 57 illustrated.

Are You know where this cards will be issue?
I haven't been checking on where they are available.

I think this thread is the best place for that information.

Alan

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Krystekman
Oct 11 2015, 09:36 AM
Alan

Hi Allan.
I think that these little cards Limited, which scans you receive it scans from "Panini 365 Online Game"
In the edition of the Champions League 12/13 or 13/14 were also in Online Game limited edition cards, which have not been issued.
I think you should post the images only confirmed cards or indicate that they are unconfirmed cards
Best regards Krystian
They are for sale on eBay. Are you saying these guys are selling cards that don't exist?

Alan

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Krystekman
Oct 11 2015, 10:54 AM
Alan
Oct 11 2015, 10:14 AM
Krystekman
Oct 11 2015, 09:36 AM
Alan

Hi Allan.
I think that these little cards Limited, which scans you receive it scans from "Panini 365 Online Game"
In the edition of the Champions League 12/13 or 13/14 were also in Online Game limited edition cards, which have not been issued.
I think you should post the images only confirmed cards or indicate that they are unconfirmed cards
Best regards Krystian
They are for sale on eBay. Are you saying these guys are selling cards that don't exist?

Alan
Wow!
I have not checked on eBay :fing
I apologize for the misunderstanding.
//Krystian
Hi Krystian,

No problem, I only put them on my blog if I find them for sale. I don't have any access to the Panini 365 Online Game.

Alan

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
omeroguz
Oct 17 2015, 08:13 AM
other two fenerbahçe member ,

Joseph de Souza and Diego Ribas
Thanks to omeroguz, both these cards can be seen on my blog...

61 cards listed, 61 cards illustrated.

-

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
oneofthebest
Oct 18 2015, 01:46 PM
omeroguz
Oct 18 2015, 12:24 PM
oneofthebest
Oct 17 2015, 03:54 PM
omeroguz
Oct 17 2015, 03:16 PM
here is other Turkish Legand Volkan Demirel Limited Edition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwsMn5lRDRY
The Ferenbahce cards only in big tin?
mixed all of them.
How many cards the players from Fenerbahce, four or maybe will be 11? And how many such cards in starterpack? As I seen in a tin is one such card.

8 Fenerbahce cards so far....

64 Limited Edition cards so far (not counting XXL)

-
Edited by Alan, Oct 18 2015, 01:51 PM.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
66 Limited Edition cards now. Ömer has sent me a scan of the Sergio Aguero card which I've added to the Limited Edition illustrated checklist on my blog where all 66 LE's can be seen....

-

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
oneofthebest
Oct 21 2015, 07:53 AM
Alan
Oct 20 2015, 06:00 PM
66 Limited Edition cards now. Ömer has sent me a scan of the Sergio Aguero card which I've added to the Limited Edition illustrated checklist on my blog where all 66 LE's can be seen....

-
You forgot about Rooney LE in German blister
Thanks, didn't know it had been issued. I haven't seen one yet. That's 67 listed, 66 shown.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sturridge and Kane can be found on eBay.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Raheem Sterling add to the Limited Edition cards shown on my blog. The card is currently on eBay.

-

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Another household name - Eero Markkanen (ex-Real Madird B team)

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
gabormadrid
Nov 1 2015, 12:02 PM
A new limited?? I mean the Marrkannen one?
Yes, available from makscollection in Poland.

http://makscollection.pl/pl/p/EERO-MARKKANEN/2073

He was kicked out of Real Madrid's B team in August after coming back overweight!!!
Edited by Alan, Nov 1 2015, 12:08 PM.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
7 new XXL cards. I make that 23 so far....

Panini - Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 (09) - XXL Limited Edition (04)

-

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adrenalyn XL Top Teams 2015 (FIFA 365) · Next Topic »
Add Reply