Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn XL Top Teams 2015 FIFA 365 all Limited Cards
Topic Started: Sep 20 2015, 05:24 AM (13,913 Views)
Yukon07
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
punciak70
Oct 10 2015, 02:51 PM
for sure it has been by now the worst panini collection for Poles (collectors and small sellers). Panini said that would be in Poland special promotion, many cards in magazines, gift cards... and we first time don't have even any cards in Bravo sport!
and in our big tins only 2 le, in romanian 7!!! so for us it is lost because price of these limited are very very cheap.
I am very lucky that bought only few sets, better would have bought nothing at all.

additionally for us the cards are difficult to sell in Poland. 95% cards in PL is bought by very young boys,( my son collected too, now not) , especialy after cards released in cheap Bravo Sport.
now no cards in Bravo, no interest in cards among boys. additionally panini sell in PL very popular at schools Invizimals.

But a question is Where are the special promotion cards in Poland??? Panini cheated polish collectors!
in JKI in September were limited ... Road to Euro, nobody buy them of course.
Why panini do this? I think because in PL now there are many, plenty big sellers from Breslau, Warsaw, Krakow, Bialystok and other small towns... who buy plenty sets from panini so panini don't worry about buyers.... sometimes I think that now in PL more panini sellers than buyers.
I wonder what will be soon if Topps CL 15/16 will be in polish shops.... and for sure in Bravo Sport!
Hi,

oh boy, I have tears in my eyes.....

Poland was the chosen Land in the last years. As you said, many cheap, cheap cards and therefore many, many private people, who thought "hey, lets earn some money with that"..... And now, Panini changed the strategy and changed the chosen countries to Romania and Hungary. Instead of beeing disappointed, you should be happy, that you had the chance to earn some extra-money in the last years. What should people from Spain, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany say?? Party not even published and if, no XXL-Cards no promotion give-away cards and if, only a hand full of Limited Edition, which already have been published in other countries....

I am honest, I am happy Panini dried the pond in Poland....
Edited by Yukon07, Oct 11 2015, 08:21 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adrenalyn XL Top Teams 2015 (FIFA 365) · Next Topic »
Add Reply