Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (10,101 Views)
Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi all, has anyone managed to register on this.
I keep getting stuck at the team name, i enter the first 2 names and then the 3rd box says "Updating available opt" but does nothing!
c:omp

Also noticed you have to register a genuine email addy this year so no doubt clamping down on the number of accounts some had last time round
:help
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
so i got further, i forced it to error by trying to register without one and the options came up.

but it seems the enter code functionality isnt working:
"Sorry code redemption is currently unavailable, please try again soon."

:fing

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Site appears to have crashed all together now.
Richard.
www.corinthianseller.co.uk

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Website launched at 4:00pm UK time and i tried to get on straight away but without much luck, im still trying now but every time it appears to crash!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just tried to log in with details from last year .. but it won`t let me
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

robjones1973
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone been able to access this site yet?
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yes I have registered on it and entered 2 codes. No idea how Match Attax Live works, but that's how the Pro 11 cards can be won, rather than the Fantasy Football by the looks of it.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
bibster
Sep 25 2015, 07:59 PM
Yes I have registered on it and entered 2 codes. No idea how Match Attax Live works, but that's how the Pro 11 cards can be won, rather than the Fantasy Football by the looks of it.
I'm gutted that there are no Pro 11 cards for the fantasy football. I really enjoyed doing that last year. It kind of seems pointless now.

Is there any interest in setting up a fantasy FCF league (because you can create leagues on the site this year), or did most people simply play to win Pro 11 cards?

It seems we're gonna have to spend a lot more time online playing Match Attax if we want to get our hands on the Pro 11 cards this year :rant
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I Can Play Games For People.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
managed to play 1 game but it doesnt want to play with me anymore, keeps freezing when "opponent picking card".

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Doesn't let me choose a team name. Let's me choose 2/3 but the last one automatically changes to 'Updating available options'. If I hit random, it does that for all three fields.

Managed to create an account.

So they've completely thrown out the Fantasy Football wins Pro 11 cards idea? Now we have to sit through a slow 5-10 minute Matcx Attax Live match, god knows how many times, to win try win Pro 11 cards?
Edited by Zissou, Sep 26 2015, 09:18 AM.

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Not just Futera who have the website troubles then!

In fairness it is difficult to test for what will happen when lots of people start to use the system.

I have to deploy computer systems to a large user group in my firm (2000+) users and capacity testing is very difficult in a small test environment.

Bugs however are less forgivable.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Zissou
Sep 26 2015, 08:37 AM
Posted Image

Doesn't let me choose a team name. Let's me choose 2/3 but the last one automatically changes to 'Updating available options'. If I hit random, it does that for all three fields.

Managed to create an account.

So they've completely thrown out the Fantasy Football wins Pro 11 cards idea? Now we have to sit through a slow 5-10 minute Matcx Attax Live match, god knows how many times, to win try win Pro 11 cards?
Yeah, you're correct with that Pro 11 assumption Zissou.

For your info, I was having problems with three Team name drop-down boxes last night as well. But I discovered that if you pick the last one first, and work back the way - then it seems to work. If it doesn't accept the third drop down - just save your details, and try again with the third drop-down box. Note, you have to keep typing in your password and confirming it each time until all the fields have been accepted and your account is created.

Match Attax Live is how you win Pro 11 cards this year. Nothing to do with the Fantasy Football.

Typing in a code releases that Pro 11 card along with ten virtual cards, and you have to pick a Pro 11 card to play for each week (like you had to in the Fantasy Football). The top 1000 players (who have selected a Pro 11 card that week) will win a Pro 11 each week. Typing in a Limited Edition player code (which doesn't have a Pro 11 number on it) gives you 50 virtual cards to play Match Attax live with. You then 'earn' more virtual cards by doing stuff on the website (like modifying your grave and team badge etc).

The Match Week finishes at midnight on Sunday (I think I read), so you have a little bit more time compared to the Fantasy Saturday deadline last year in which to get your team registered and in the Top 1000 - although I'm not sure whether Topps will start awarding cards immediately or not.

The biggest change with the website this year (as far as I can see) is that you can't easily log out to run multiple accounts. This has caused chaos in my house because my three kids all want to create accounts and play the game - but I can't figure a way to easily do that. So if anyone susses out how to logout and create another account - feel free to educate me!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The site is not coping. Many errors registering and so far I have yet to be able to complete a single online game. I am familiar with the Drupal backend and even got a few system errors this morning. They need to get this worked on quickly as the German site will soon be online too on the same server and it clearly cannot cope with one site right now let alone 2.

F5 refreshes can cure some issues but one thing you cannot fix is the stuck "opponent picking card". This will mean you need to restart.
Richard.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
How is everybody getting on trying to play MA live ??

Is there a league table anywhere so you can see your position in regards to finishing in the top 1000 ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

100 Club
gt6943
Sep 27 2015, 12:53 PM
How is everybody getting on trying to play MA live ??

Is there a league table anywhere so you can see your position in regards to finishing in the top 1000 ??
I Don't Play It Yet Cos It's Messed Up.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
its still got serious problems, i registered for a pro11 card but the site crashed. when i go back in and enter code again it says its already been used. extremely frustrating. email sent to topps but not holding my breath.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Has anyone managed to finish a game of Match Attax Live yet? I get the same message as mentioned above, waiting for opponent to pick card and it just never happens!!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i finished a couple yesterday but i have managed to finish just the one today in about 10 attempts. soooo frustrating.

100 Club
Played Like 50.

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The game is now playing well, except after all cards are played the match does not end! Managed to get the binder up for the first time this morning and see some cards not listed. They do make little mistakes every year!!
Richard.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Can`t even access the website ... just get the error message. :shrug
Edited by gt6943, Sep 28 2015, 03:51 PM.
Trusted traders

subbuteoni
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Can anyone explain to me how I join a league on the Topps Match Attax Live Site ?
I would like to compete for some of the PRO 11 cards.

ReggieBoy
101 Card
subbuteoni
Sep 29 2015, 03:07 PM
Can anyone explain to me how I join a league on the Topps Match Attax Live Site ?
I don't believe you'll need to join a league subbuteoni to win Pro 11 cards - the scores from your games will be added up and the overall 1000 players who finish each week with the highest score (who have selected a Pro 11 card to win that week) will be sent one.

When you're on the site, just play any other random player and you'll score points (even if you lose).
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
ReggieBoy
Sep 29 2015, 03:18 PM
subbuteoni
Sep 29 2015, 03:07 PM
I don't believe you'll need to join a league subbuteoni to win Pro 11 cards - the scores from your games will be added up and the overall 1000 players who finish each week with the highest score (who have selected a Pro 11 card to win that week) will be sent one.

When you're on the site, just play any other random player and you'll score points (even if you lose).
It would be nice to have a league table to see where you stand each week ... so if you need to get a few games in on a saturday/sunday to get into the top 1000 to make sure of your card.
Trusted traders

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
For the first time tonight I have managed to complete some games. No idea what I am doing, but I have won a few! It allocates points when you win a game.

Like Gary said, it would be useful if there was some sort of league table so you can see if you are close to the top 1000. Clueless how people are going to know if they have won or when the allocation of cards actually starts. Could be sat here playing this game tonight for nothing!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Minsterman
i-card
[ *  * ]
I have just been playing on the site against other players, and for some reason, opponents poor cards are beating my good ones when they shouldn't ???? Is there some kind of 'Cheat' available???? Also, when I'm in front, other players just seem to stop playing..... Why can't people just play the game normally??? If you are losing, get over it and don't use the cowards way out.

ReggieBoy
101 Card
bibster
Sep 29 2015, 08:37 PM
For the first time tonight I have managed to complete some games. No idea what I am doing, but I have won a few! It allocates points when you win a game.

Like Gary said, it would be useful if there was some sort of league table so you can see if you are close to the top 1000. Clueless how people are going to know if they have won or when the allocation of cards actually starts. Could be sat here playing this game tonight for nothing!
If you go into 'Profile', and click onto the 'Leagues' tab. Then click on the 'Premier League logo', on the right hand side it has 'UK' as an option - and in there it shows what position you're sitting in. My team is currently sitting 80th - even though my my games keep 'hanging' before the end.

Hope that helps...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

subbuteoni
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
OK, thanks for letting me know. :cheers
I also thought that there should be some sort of League Table to let you know how you are getting on.
I have managed to play about 40 games and I have only lost the first 2 as I did not know what I was doing.
New to all this virtual card stuff. :doh

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Good spot Reggie !

Clever Clinical Cheetahs are doing ok in 38th :)
Edited by Jack Buxton, Sep 29 2015, 09:07 PM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Are people playing by choosing Single Player and then Random?

If not, how are you playing? I have won a few games but the table says I have 0 points!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just attempted an online game and it gave my opponent a goal even though he had the same attack rating as my defence rating, I then got it back to 1-1 and the game stopped on opponent picking card!!!
Very frustrating - topps have had plenty of time prior to launch to make sure it was working ok and yet there are still problems!
Trade List Wishlist

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i just keep thrashing bournemouth 11-0 to get 27 points. although every 2nd game it was failing at "opponent picking card" so now i log out after first game, leave it a couple of minutes, go back in and thrash bournemouth again.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Jack Buxton
Sep 29 2015, 09:12 PM
i just keep thrashing bournemouth 11-0 to get 27 points. although every 2nd game it was failing at "opponent picking card" so now i log out after first game, leave it a couple of minutes, go back in and thrash bournemouth again.
Does it add your points to the league table after each game you play?

Also, do you know if the XP points are your MA Live points?

Sorry for all the questions!!

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
arrghh last couple of times have both failed at 11-0 with no summary :(
going to be reboot and try again

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The league table has me played 26 .. won 5 .. lost 21 ????????

How the hell does that happen .. it should be the other way round .. at least i`m in the top 1000 for now.
Trusted traders

Minsterman
i-card
[ *  * ]
.....and now I have just played a game against a player, and his/her team was not even visible!!! (Still managed a win somehow)

subbuteoni
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Right.........I've just been on the site and played 3 matches and won them 10-1, 11-0 and 11-0.
I went and looked at the Leagues and I cannot find my name anywhere on them.
What the f*** is going on. :rant :rant

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i think the leagues are only a reflection of the position at midnight on sunday. just played again and table not updated. assume it will be like last season where the tables will only update once so we wont know how we are doing....DOH.....

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Jack Buxton
Sep 29 2015, 09:34 PM
i think the leagues are only a reflection of the position at midnight on sunday. just played again and table not updated. assume it will be like last season where the tables will only update once so we wont know how we are doing....DOH.....
Yes that makes sense, as i`ve just played a few more games ad the table hasn`t updated ... so it looks like there will be cards for up to last Sunday night.
Trusted traders

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply