Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (10,164 Views)
Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi all, has anyone managed to register on this.
I keep getting stuck at the team name, i enter the first 2 names and then the 3rd box says "Updating available opt" but does nothing!
c:omp

Also noticed you have to register a genuine email addy this year so no doubt clamping down on the number of accounts some had last time round
:help
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Dec 12 2015, 12:34 PM
I see topps are outdoing themselves again to get the pro 11 cards out to winners.

I am still waiting on cards from winning them on 30th November

anyone else still waiting
Yep, still waiting. With the Christmas post coming up, expect further delays!

Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks like topps are having an extended Christmas Holiday. Match Attax Live League tables for pro11 have not been released and not received any cards that were won during December. How about everyone else?
Ebay Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Dec 29 2015, 04:59 PM
Looks like topps are having an extended Christmas Holiday. Match Attax Live League tables for pro11 have not been released and not received any cards that were won during December. How about everyone else?
Same

I think there was the same issue last year if I remember correctly.....maybe the spend December counting the millions of pounds they make every year from selling these cards!!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Jimmieg7
101 Card
You would have though they would have reset the pro11 at the very least. I was reluctant to start this weeks teams but decided i had too.
Ebay Feedback

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
will be on the phone to them on Monday to see whats going on still waiting for 3 weeks worth of cards.

cant see how hard it is for their IT dept to spend an hour and log in remotely and reset the site

Jimmieg7
101 Card
To be honest it can be automated
Edited by Jimmieg7, Dec 30 2015, 06:53 AM.
Ebay Feedback

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
same here, in fact i complained via email about not receiving a card from october , they replied asking to verify the adresss and have heard nothing since

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sold my set. to some yank. 180 now i'm up ***Censored*** creek.still waiting for 3 weeks of cards.
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]

NeilB
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have had a winning email for last week (ending yesterday) around lunchtime today but still nothing for the previous week..
All 25 Merlin/Topps PL sticker collections..complete:)
Proud owner of all 20 topps total football 2009 signed stickers, 41 UCL adrenalyn 11/12 Limiteds and the complete UCL 12/13 with update edition including all 63 limiteds, 5 scandi stars and 5 dansk mesters!

Trusted Traders: gt6943 x5, crystalpalacefc2000, nickm, taylor1248 x2, unitedkids, maxitaxi, dm14, jayce101 x4, vorronin x4, rollcollector, charleshk, blizzard, cocacolaman75, fozzy1999, Tankerton1, alanaman, monkey76, Darbo x2, fiestaboyke, harrick, bibster, pholla65, EthanB reds, gabormadrid, robjones1973

Don't trust: marhiro

My feedback

My Tradelist

My Wishlist

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Me too, had a feeling this would happen. They did reset the tables each Sunday night so there is no reason why they could not do both weeks
Ebay Feedback

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NeilB
Jan 4 2016, 01:52 PM
I have had a winning email for last week (ending yesterday) around lunchtime today but still nothing for the previous week..
ya me to.have you seen the scores tho lol.on the weekly league.only won half my cards dam. anyone got a paddle. we can kiss goodbye to the previous week

ReggieBoy
101 Card
The Topps computerised league tables have had an absolute nightmare over the Christmas period. :rant I was shocked to get no e-mails today saying I'd won cards over the break because I clearly played and won more than enough games to do so.

The team in 727th this week played ONE game (27 points)!!! The team in 999th place played one game, lost one game and had ZERO points!!! A quick look through the tables shows that they are all to pot with teams with more points lower placed than they should be. My teams are nowhere to be seen (despite winning more than five games on each account).

When I was down at my sister's for Christmas, I showed my nephew how easy it was to win the cards - and he got messages confirming he won six, so I know that some were lucky and others not so much. Hopefully things will get back to normal next week...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Did you reset your pro11
Ebay Feedback

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Jan 4 2016, 06:13 PM
Did you reset your pro11
is right lad . thats it won 3 lost 3 all the same points. think i reset on some.
Edited by bibster, Jan 4 2016, 06:33 PM.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Just sent an email to Topps about the week before lasts Pro11 card, what's the odds i don't get a reply!

Ebay Feedback

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Jan 4 2016, 07:34 PM
Just sent an email to Topps about the week before lasts Pro11 card, what's the odds i don't get a reply!

I emailed topps earlier also about the pro 11's

played 6 games won 5 on sunday

checked to see where my team was

should of been between 300-400 position but guess what couldn't even find my team.

second time this has happened when I only played o a sunday

I'm really sure wont get a response!!!!

plus still waiting for cards from 5 weeks ago

Jimmieg7
101 Card
5 weeks for me also, emailed last week about that. No response yet
Ebay Feedback

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Jimmieg7
Jan 4 2016, 06:13 PM
Did you reset your pro11
My Pro 11 card from the previous week was still selected (I did change a couple) - but because we didn't have to re-choose a card this week, it confirmed that they were not intending issuing cards for the previous week (over Christmas).

I played ten games over the fortnight (5 per week on each account) - yet my 200+ points apparently weren't good enough to beat the zero points that finished 1000th in this week's league table!!!

I'll be interested to hear if trokes or Jimmieg7 get any response from Topps Customer Services...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Having contacted Topps just before Christmas I know they were closed over the holiday period, restarting business yesterday.

They do not seem to have reset the Match Attax Live points on 28 December. I suspect the two week period counts towards one card, but it may be 21-27 December counted for nothing.
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You get emails when you win cards? I've only ever had messages in my inbox on their site to say I'm a winner?

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Zissou
Jan 5 2016, 09:14 PM
You get emails when you win cards? I've only ever had messages in my inbox on their site to say I'm a winner?
Sorry, when I said I was surprised not to get any e-mails from Topps - I meant any messages to the account Inbox.

I take it (by the silence) that nobody has had any feedback from Topps from any of their complaints yet?!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

Jimmieg7
101 Card
No nothing that's 3 unanswered emails
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Received the following message of Topps regarding pro11s

We are currently experiencing delays with the processing of Pro 11 cards at the current time due to thigh demand on order on the run up to Christmas and our office closure over the Christmas and New Year period.

Please allow 28 days for the delivery.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Ebay Feedback

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
so why are we 5 weeks behind then.

waiting for cards from 3 weeks before Christmas!!!!

still only a 1000 cards per week to send out

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Hi it gets better i have received the following update. Hopefully we will receive the missing pro11 for the 28.12.15

We have experienced technical issue with the update of the our league information.

Our developers are working on the matter and any outstanding notifications will be forwarded asap.

Ebay Feedback

Bassgrunter
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I never get any emails when I win cards.
Forum feedback - click here

My BIG LIST of cards and sets for sale

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Do you check the email account within the topps football website? You do not get one to personal email accounts
Ebay Feedback

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Jimmieg7
Jan 6 2016, 04:29 PM
Hi it gets better i have received the following update. Hopefully we will receive the missing pro11 for the 28.12.15

We have experienced technical issue with the update of the our league information.

Our developers are working on the matter and any outstanding notifications will be forwarded asap.

:clap What an almighty mess! How on earth are their developers going to manage to work out which team won what?!!!

They've already sent out messages to the teams that finished on zero points saying they've won a Pro 11 card! Meanwhile the teams like mine which scored well over 100 points are in a big black hole!!!

They should have just sent out a message to all accounts apologising for the technical difficulties they'd experienced over the holiday period reassuring that things would be back to normal this week. On that mail, they should have also confirmed that they currently have a backlog of cards still to issue (and from which weeks), and when they intend sending them out - and that would have appeased a lot of unhappy customers, and prevented their Customer Services Department from having to deal with a lot of similar complaints.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

Bassgrunter
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Jan 6 2016, 05:43 PM
Do you check the email account within the topps football website? You do not get one to personal email accounts
I've already tried that.
Forum feedback - click here

My BIG LIST of cards and sets for sale

Jimmieg7
101 Card
ReggieBoy
Jan 6 2016, 10:12 PM
Jimmieg7
Jan 6 2016, 04:29 PM

:clap What an almighty mess! How on earth are their developers going to manage to work out which team won what?!!!

They've already sent out messages to the teams that finished on zero points saying they've won a Pro 11 card! Meanwhile the teams like mine which scored well over 100 points are in a big black hole!!!

They should have just sent out a message to all accounts apologising for the technical difficulties they'd experienced over the holiday period reassuring that things would be back to normal this week. On that mail, they should have also confirmed that they currently have a backlog of cards still to issue (and from which weeks), and when they intend sending them out - and that would have appeased a lot of unhappy customers, and prevented their Customer Services Department from having to deal with a lot of similar complaints.
Why don't you send your cv in and apply for their customer service manager role lol.
Ebay Feedback

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well surprisingly I got a reply from Topps:

Thank you for your email.

I have forward your query to our developers and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

most helpful one thinks!!!!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well I for one have had enough of Topps ... I can`t be bothered to play a stupid game to get cards if they can`t be bothered to keep up with sending out cards that people have won and to keep their website up to date.

Personally we are owed cards from approx 6 weeks ago .. complete joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Jimmieg7
101 Card
2 weeks worth of cards arrived today just 4 weeks behind now
Ebay Feedback

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I also got 2 weeks today just waiting on 2 weeks of cards that I have won tho now

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I got my pro11's from 7th & 14th December in today's post......success
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I had two weeks worth turn up today, which means i have completed my set of Pro11's!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Jan 9 2016, 08:50 PM
I had two weeks worth turn up today, which means i have completed my set of Pro11's!!
When the boat comes in. on the the next to weeks that they owe me :fest . will be on my third set.

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When the boat comes in. on the the next to weeks that they owe me :fest . will be on my third set.

whoopy do :shrug
Edited by graham, Jan 10 2016, 07:48 PM.

seagullsim
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi

Can you confirm something for me? Can you only win one Pro 11 card per week? I've only just started playing the game, but this part wasn't clear...

Cheers !

graham
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
you can have up to 6 accounts per household but each account must have it's own email account

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply