Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (10,248 Views)
Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi all, has anyone managed to register on this.
I keep getting stuck at the team name, i enter the first 2 names and then the 3rd box says "Updating available opt" but does nothing!
c:omp

Also noticed you have to register a genuine email addy this year so no doubt clamping down on the number of accounts some had last time round
:help
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just had this message from topps on the website

SUBJECT: You're a Pro 11 Winner!
MESSAGE TYPE: TOPPS

Due to a technical issue over the Christmas period, the preferred card choice for all Week 21 winners did not generate. In this instance, we will send you a card you currently haven't won.

Once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

at least they are slowly sorting things out

Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Great got the same message for all my accounts. Would be nice to know which card. As i plan which cards i need to win. Will probably be 6 weeks before we find out as well 😄😄😄😄
Ebay Feedback

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Has anyone else been affected by this?

This week, Topps appear to have changed the way they have calculated the Top 1000 players for awarding the English Premier League Pro 11 cards.

The tables always used to be calculated on points earned during matches (and two or three wins was always enough to finish in the Top 1000).

However, this week they seem to have calculated the tables using the Stars earned in each match (ie rewarding the amount of games played). So the teams that have played half a dozen times and been beaten in all of them have all finished above my teams, and I am just outside the Top 1000 with all but one team. I'm not saying this is a bad way of calculating the league tables - it would have just been nice to have been told about this change before-hand :rant
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
No pro11 email and looks like all the data is missing as all league tables are blank. Possibly they were updating as i checked
Ebay Feedback

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Mar 7 2016, 01:11 PM
No pro11 email and looks like all the data is missing as all league tables are blank. Possibly they were updating as i checked
The data for the league tables appears to be OK now, but no one at Topps has done whatever is required to end Week 31 and move onto Week 32. Hopefully it will be done soon.
Richard.
www.corinthianseller.co.uk

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Normal. In England all have a many time. For first UK player (Topps player) other player (not leaving on islands) can be wait.

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
I think the problems may have something to do with the update to include the Extra's (specifically Club Together).

Incidentally I've played games over the weekend that still haven't updated on the League Table.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I checked the league tables earlier today to see where I had finished for champions league and finished in top 300 but have had no message confirming a win maybe tomorrow we will get one or they will do the same again as over christmas

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
That's not the first time. How can't handle let it reduce to the UK market and will cease to sell CL in other countries. Let it be only the Premiere League and ....senile. Clutter is terrible

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just had a message from topps confirming I have won a CL pro 11 so web site must be sorted now

JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Mar 8 2016, 09:55 AM
just had a message from topps confirming I have won a CL pro 11 so web site must be sorted now
me too :cheers
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Somebody at Topps 'pushed the button'
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Just checked weekly league table winning 1 game almost guarantees a pro11.
Makes you wonder what topps will do next season.
Ebay Feedback

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Am still missing three weeks worth of cards, and this morning they sent me champions league cards I never even selected as their site won't allow me to select champions league cards .... Unreal am still missing one , Henderson to complete the series

Minsterman
i-card
[ *  * ]
Snap, I received some Champions League Pro 11's today..... but don't collect them and have never played for them on the website..... I hope that it doesn't mean that they are replacements for the actual ones I am STILL waiting for.... 4 weeks and counting!

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds to me like the person picking your orders mistakenly selected Champions League cards. Do the numbers of the CL cards you received correspond to the numbers of the PL cards you are waiting for?

Minsterman
i-card
[ *  * ]
No, the numbers do not match up to the ones that I should be receiving??
I think next season that they should go back to the 'Fantasy Football' format of winning cards. It was a bit more fun, rather than just playing games against the computer

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In answer to my own proposition I received a CL card not corresponding to the expected PL card's number. Random glitch.

AimeeWolf
i-card
[ *  * ]
Same thing has happened to me, now received two Champions League Pro11 cards, despite not even logging onto the Champions League website.

JackW
100 Club
Minsterman
Apr 11 2016, 09:52 PM
No, the numbers do not match up to the ones that I should be receiving??
I think next season that they should go back to the 'Fantasy Football' format of winning cards. It was a bit more fun, rather than just playing games against the computer
I was having exactly this conversation with the guy who runs the Topps website when I met him at the Swap & Play Tour

I told him that last year at least there was some skill and excitement about winning a Pro 11 but this year I havent changed my Fantasy Team since about week 4 when I knew there was nothing on it....and all people need to do to win a Pro 11 is play 10-15 games and they win a Pro 11

I guess we will see what happens
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Received more champions league pro 11 today and don't play , mind you I do want the Arsenal ones but didn't get them 😒

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hey, has anybody noticed that the premier league logo has changed on MAL?!

JackW
100 Club
Yes...I noticed it a couple of days ago

The new team shirts that are on sale also have the same logo

I wouldnt have thought they would have updated it until the start of next season but they have been quick of the mark on this one...they must be under strict instructions from the Premier League

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They were keen to ask me what I thought of the new design and I saw the new logo on an Alexis card.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Yes I saw it a couple of days ago I thought it looked pretty rubbish! Looked liked it had been superimposed onto the site without much thought.

Not sure what is going on with pro11 but to my calculations I am owed approx 60 of those possibly 21 are Hulk agbonlahor's Naismith I have not had a single Hulk since day dot
Ebay Feedback

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I should have a complete set and so should my brother. I have won four Bentalebs and three Richards, but received none. My brother has six cards...IN TOTAL....

chuck332
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Mac
Jun 9 2016, 07:07 AM
I should have a complete set and so should my brother. I have won four Bentalebs and three Richards, but received none. My brother has six cards...IN TOTAL....
Have you received a message on the toppsfootball website saying you have won a card

Jimmieg7
101 Card
I have received a message on every account for every single week not sure how topps go about weeks where they are simply out of stock as I am sure I have been sent cards I hadn't even requested, was this a replacement or an error.

I have just messaged topps so hopefully get an update that I will share
Ebay Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply