Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (9,827 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yes I have registered on it and entered 2 codes. No idea how Match Attax Live works, but that's how the Pro 11 cards can be won, rather than the Fantasy Football by the looks of it.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
For the first time tonight I have managed to complete some games. No idea what I am doing, but I have won a few! It allocates points when you win a game.

Like Gary said, it would be useful if there was some sort of league table so you can see if you are close to the top 1000. Clueless how people are going to know if they have won or when the allocation of cards actually starts. Could be sat here playing this game tonight for nothing!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Are people playing by choosing Single Player and then Random?

If not, how are you playing? I have won a few games but the table says I have 0 points!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Jack Buxton
Sep 29 2015, 09:12 PM
i just keep thrashing bournemouth 11-0 to get 27 points. although every 2nd game it was failing at "opponent picking card" so now i log out after first game, leave it a couple of minutes, go back in and thrash bournemouth again.
Does it add your points to the league table after each game you play?

Also, do you know if the XP points are your MA Live points?

Sorry for all the questions!!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have just been playing for over half an hour and it worked fine for me.

I need to get some games in as the table showing the monthly standings doesn't really help when cards are given on the top 1000 weekly places. No idea whether I am in the top 1000 this week, so trying my best to improve my position.

Hope the cards from last week are sent through soon, so that we know everything is working as it should.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just noticed in my inbox on the Topps website that I have 2 messages confirming I have won PRO 11 cards for the last 2 weeks. I am glad Topps have added this feature to confirm if you have won or not. Looking forward to the cards arriving soon!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Aaron Ramsey Pro 11 card arrived this morning from week 1. Same fantastic quality as last season's Pro 11 cards!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have got 2 accounts with different email addresses but only 1 card turned up. Hopefully the other will arrive on Monday!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
hollywood
Oct 25 2015, 02:08 PM
This may sould like a silly question but does the Pro 11 card you select to win have to be in your team?

Regards
It's not a silly question! No, the card you select doesn't have to be in your team.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Sometimes I think they send the cards out in batches. I got one for week 1 on the Saturday like most people, but my other card from week one turned up the Thursday after.

I believe I have 4 cards waiting for me at home, so they will be weeks 2 and 3.

And the message to confirm winning for last week came through early this morning. Sounds like Topps might be getting on top of things!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
oneofthebest
Nov 6 2015, 01:21 PM
How I can get Pro11 card(s) on Topps web side?
You can't unless you live in the UK.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Week 4 cards arrived this morning.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Another 2 cards arrived today as well. So the only ones I am waiting for, are the ones chosen for last weeks games.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply