Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (10,180 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Website launched at 4:00pm UK time and i tried to get on straight away but without much luck, im still trying now but every time it appears to crash!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Has anyone managed to finish a game of Match Attax Live yet? I get the same message as mentioned above, waiting for opponent to pick card and it just never happens!!!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Just attempted an online game and it gave my opponent a goal even though he had the same attack rating as my defence rating, I then got it back to 1-1 and the game stopped on opponent picking card!!!
Very frustrating - topps have had plenty of time prior to launch to make sure it was working ok and yet there are still problems!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Still no luck this evening for me , i keep getting the same message as everyone else! Anyone else been more successful?
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I got my first Pro11 card through this morning, Joshua King of Bournemouth and like Catherine I think the quality is as good if not better than last years!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
If You click on the Match Attax Live Section and then click on Win Pro11's, you will then be taken to a page where you can select your Pro11 card.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
@trokes, I think it is around 4:00 PM that I got a message last week so I am expecting the same again!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
My Pro11 card from the first week of game play came through on Saturday, and so did those of a few other members.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have also only had the 1 that turned up last Saturday so I am expecting something to come through early this coming week.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The post came this morning and to my surprise not only did the 2nd weeks Pro11 pick turn up but also the 3rd weeks which was good!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I played on a 2 accounts on Sunday and my brother another 2 to try and get me and him 2 full sets of the cards and I played 30 games on each account and he did the same and didn't have a single message on any account from topps on the Monday saying that one of two tenas had won a card, even though I had more than enough points to win them! So I would be very interested to hear what topps say once you have phoned them trokes!!
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
thanks trokes for letting me know, I will see what/if anything comes back from your emails, and then might compose one myself.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Weeks 4&5 turned up yesterday, however not at all happy, the envelopes were extremely bent, however the cards inside weren't damaged, par one which has a massive crease across the middle, so will be phoning topps today asking for a replacement. It wouldn't take much to put please don't bend on the envelopes!!
Edited by Tankerton1, Nov 10 2015, 06:57 AM.
Trade List Wishlist

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I had two weeks worth turn up today, which means i have completed my set of Pro11's!!
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply