Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (9,864 Views)
rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm from Ireland and I have won twice, just waiting on their arrival
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
have won 4 cards to date and received 0

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes dont hold your breath, im waiting on email reply three days now, two of my accounts accumulated enough points to win , but dont even show up a pro 11 league table???

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
if you live in ireland you can get the cards, i have won three and received one so far..

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
looking for help here, when i check my account , under leagues the pro 11 table doesnt show, am i doing anything wrong, have emailed topps twice and phoned once, but not getting anywhere.dave

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i have two account , both registered in ireland , and i am getting cards from one of them??bizzare

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
same here, in fact i complained via email about not receiving a card from october , they replied asking to verify the adresss and have heard nothing since

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Am still missing three weeks worth of cards, and this morning they sent me champions league cards I never even selected as their site won't allow me to select champions league cards .... Unreal am still missing one , Henderson to complete the series

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Received more champions league pro 11 today and don't play , mind you I do want the Arsenal ones but didn't get them 😒

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply