Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (10,195 Views)
trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Minsterman
Oct 2 2015, 10:36 AM
Has anyone tried to log into Match Attax live today? There is a 'I'm not a Robot' box which needs ticking after you have entered your user name and password. Is it safe to tick? It won't let me in otherwise.
hi ive just logged into the website.
the ARE YOU A ROBOT bit is safe it just asked you to complete a question then lets you log in.

it stops people who use computer programmes to continually play the match attax live game to win multiple cards

it is safe
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JackW
Oct 2 2015, 01:41 PM
Is there a league table up now then?

Do you win cards for the fantasy game also?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyqJtSAZP8I #matchattax please check out our 2015-16 with loads of LEs and all the other cards..... please subscribe :o)
if you go to your profile there is a tab for leagues click on that and then click premier league it should show you your league position

there are prizes for the fantasy league again click on fantasy league the choose the prizes tab and it tells you there what can be won

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Oct 4 2015, 05:52 PM
Jack Buxton
Oct 4 2015, 05:39 PM
Anyone else getting this message today:
"Sorry, too many failed login attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later or request a new password."

I have been getting it all day from different places, wifi in a hotel, wifi in a zoo, wifi in a pub, 3g, and now at home???
The site has been goosed most of the day. I checked early on, and my team was 646th in the world - so I'm hoping it finishes in the top 1000, and that Topps start issuing the cards this week. Although it wouldn't surprise me if there's no updates provided and we're all left wondering when the Pro 11 cards will be sent out.

I hope those of you that are doing the Fantasy team filled your sides with Man City players this week?!!!
ive managed to play about a dozen games today its been very slow and have kept having to refresh the screen

on the plus side it says I'm in 25th place overall :clap :clap so to bad hopefully they will dish out the cards this week

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Oct 5 2015, 08:18 PM
It doesn't make any difference. I have tried logging in from different computers, and have reset password etc. The website is goosed - pure and simple!!!
ive been playing on the website today have had no problems logging in and accessing all the stuff

although it is for my son so I did have to do the parental unlock for him to play the match attax live game

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootyCardsMK
Oct 11 2015, 07:06 AM
I tried to redeem sterling le but it gave me Costa le instead!
I have had that problem also, will be on the phone to Topps tomorrow to see what they say as you wont be able to complete the online binder

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NeilB
Oct 12 2015, 08:12 AM
Has anyone won a pro-11 card yet? were they emailed first or anything?
I assume ive won pro 11 cards as each Monday they have cleared my selection so I can choose a new one. you know how slow topps are plus the leagues are all over the place with people having no points yet being in the top 10.

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
NeilB
Oct 12 2015, 08:12 AM
Has anyone won a pro-11 card yet? were they emailed first or anything?
just spoke to topps 7-10 days before they post out the pro 11 cards

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
also got my 1st pro 11 just started at the top and got P1 real nice cards again only 31 to go :clap :clap :clap

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
has anyone had a message today to say they have won a pro 11 card. I finished around 70th this week but not received any notification yet of a win

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
thanks @tankerton1

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
anyone having trouble selecting their pro 11 choice, each time I select then it gets saved. I go to play a game and my selection has been cleared. anyone else have the same problem

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootyCardsMK
Oct 29 2015, 05:47 PM
trokes
Oct 29 2015, 05:27 PM
anyone having trouble selecting their pro 11 choice, each time I select then it gets saved. I go to play a game and my selection has been cleared. anyone else have the same problem
Yup, and it's the one week I'm going hard to win one! :crying
you don't have to play that hard, I played 30 games on sunday, first time that week and won a card

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
anyone had any pro 11 cards today. had my first card last Saturday but nothing this week and the post has been :-(

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Nov 2 2015, 12:33 PM
The post came this morning and to my surprise not only did the 2nd weeks Pro11 pick turn up but also the 3rd weeks which was good!
lucky you :D

waiting on 4 cards from week 2 and 3 and again nothing in the post
topps are shocking how long must it take a couple of emplyees to put a 1000 cards into envelopes!! a days work if that its not exactly a brain taxing job

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
on a brighter not the PRINT ME section on topps direct is back up and running and you get a silver KANE limited edition :-)

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Nov 3 2015, 02:15 PM
Yeah, we got two cards through the letter-box yesterday (from 15th and 19th October). That's just two weeks cards outstanding (26th October & 2nd November).

I still don't fully understand the site though, because yesterday we got messages through on three accounts saying we'd won a card. But the account which had the most points in the week, and was sitting highest according to the League standings didn't get a message through saying it had won a card! Therefore one of my daughter's is not a happy bunny. I told her she could have my card when it comes through (thought that was fair - seeing as she played Match Attax live about ten times as much as I did last week!).

Going from last season, Topps often were a few weeks behind in the issuing of these Pro 11 cards - so I'm hoping that we'll all receive the cards from 26th October message on Monday 9th November.
same problem, created another account on sunday for the boy he played around 25 games without losing giving roughly 600 points that's more than enough to win a card yet no message to say he has won. so will be on the phone to topps when I get in from work.
and still waiting for weeks 2 and 3 winning cards just don't understand why it takes so long to post out!!!

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Tankerton1
Nov 3 2015, 02:31 PM
I played on a 2 accounts on Sunday and my brother another 2 to try and get me and him 2 full sets of the cards and I played 30 games on each account and he did the same and didn't have a single message on any account from topps on the Monday saying that one of two tenas had won a card, even though I had more than enough points to win them! So I would be very interested to hear what topps say once you have phoned them trokes!!
will let you know asap

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Renko
Nov 3 2015, 02:57 PM
We had the same first week; son #1 played throughout the week and won a card, son #2 played (quite a lot) only on Sunday and didn't win a card. This made me think the weekly cut-off may be Saturday midnight, rather than the advertised Sunday midnight.
I did create an account on the previous sunday and again played 30ish games and on the Monday around 4pm I had a message saying that I had won a card.
just think the website isn't quite uop to scratch

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Nov 3 2015, 02:49 PM
Tankerton1
Nov 3 2015, 02:31 PM
I played on a 2 accounts on Sunday and my brother another 2 to try and get me and him 2 full sets of the cards and I played 30 games on each account and he did the same and didn't have a single message on any account from topps on the Monday saying that one of two tenas had won a card, even though I had more than enough points to win them! So I would be very interested to hear what topps say once you have phoned them trokes!!
will let you know asap
just been on phone to TOPPS

x4 pro 11 cards are being processed for delivery!!!

in regards to playing on a sunday like my son has, the reply was: due to the website being operated by a third party they have no info about why people have not had a message about the winning of cards, they only receive a list of winners around Thursday so the can start issuing cards.

not much help so I sent a message through the topps football website referring to the matter.

maybe I will get a reply but not holding my breath on that

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
so today I get three packets from topps. open them up to find pro 11 p3 from week 3!!! still no week 2 yet, plus still waiting on 2 other cards from another account!!!

the other 2 packets were PRINT ME which were only ordered on Monday so not bad to get those and a silver kane so quickly.

anyone else received their pro 11 cards yet. anyone up to date with all their winning cards.

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
has anyone completed their online binder. I was just looking through to see how many I need, and after looking through each type of card I found I needed 23. the funny thing is that 20 of them are STAR PLAYER CARDS has anyone else noticed this another error on the behalf of the web designers.

does anyone else have any star players, there are none up for swap either in the trade area on the website

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
anyone received their pro 11 cards this week.
still waiting for mine think topps over achieved last week by getting them to us by the Friday

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zissou
Nov 23 2015, 11:13 AM
Only 1 Pro 11 this week; has the average score needed gone up all of a sudden?
I played roughly 25 games this week for each account and won 4 pro11 cards

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
everton fc
Nov 24 2015, 03:04 PM
were's my cards it's monday. .? always arrive on a saturday. once on a friday . monday at the latest.. no show dam
im sure its Tuesday today!!

I spoke to topps at dinner time today and they said the cards had been posted this week for cards won on 16/11/15

so should get tomorrow

topps cant seem to keep on top of anything

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
anyone had any conformation of winning pro 11 cards yet

they have cleared my selection but no message and I finished in the top 200 teams

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I see topps are outdoing themselves again to get the pro 11 cards out to winners.

I am still waiting on cards from winning them on 30th November

anyone else still waiting

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
will be on the phone to them on Monday to see whats going on still waiting for 3 weeks worth of cards.

cant see how hard it is for their IT dept to spend an hour and log in remotely and reset the site

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Jan 4 2016, 07:34 PM
Just sent an email to Topps about the week before lasts Pro11 card, what's the odds i don't get a reply!

I emailed topps earlier also about the pro 11's

played 6 games won 5 on sunday

checked to see where my team was

should of been between 300-400 position but guess what couldn't even find my team.

second time this has happened when I only played o a sunday

I'm really sure wont get a response!!!!

plus still waiting for cards from 5 weeks ago

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
so why are we 5 weeks behind then.

waiting for cards from 3 weeks before Christmas!!!!

still only a 1000 cards per week to send out

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
well surprisingly I got a reply from Topps:

Thank you for your email.

I have forward your query to our developers and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

most helpful one thinks!!!!

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just had this message from topps on the website

SUBJECT: You're a Pro 11 Winner!
MESSAGE TYPE: TOPPS

Due to a technical issue over the Christmas period, the preferred card choice for all Week 21 winners did not generate. In this instance, we will send you a card you currently haven't won.

Once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

at least they are slowly sorting things out

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I checked the league tables earlier today to see where I had finished for champions league and finished in top 300 but have had no message confirming a win maybe tomorrow we will get one or they will do the same again as over christmas

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
just had a message from topps confirming I have won a CL pro 11 so web site must be sorted now

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply