Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (9,879 Views)
Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi all, has anyone managed to register on this.
I keep getting stuck at the team name, i enter the first 2 names and then the 3rd box says "Updating available opt" but does nothing!
c:omp

Also noticed you have to register a genuine email addy this year so no doubt clamping down on the number of accounts some had last time round
:help
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
so i got further, i forced it to error by trying to register without one and the options came up.

but it seems the enter code functionality isnt working:
"Sorry code redemption is currently unavailable, please try again soon."

:fing

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
managed to play 1 game but it doesnt want to play with me anymore, keeps freezing when "opponent picking card".

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
its still got serious problems, i registered for a pro11 card but the site crashed. when i go back in and enter code again it says its already been used. extremely frustrating. email sent to topps but not holding my breath.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i finished a couple yesterday but i have managed to finish just the one today in about 10 attempts. soooo frustrating.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Good spot Reggie !

Clever Clinical Cheetahs are doing ok in 38th :)
Edited by Jack Buxton, Sep 29 2015, 09:07 PM.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i just keep thrashing bournemouth 11-0 to get 27 points. although every 2nd game it was failing at "opponent picking card" so now i log out after first game, leave it a couple of minutes, go back in and thrash bournemouth again.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
arrghh last couple of times have both failed at 11-0 with no summary :(
going to be reboot and try again

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i think the leagues are only a reflection of the position at midnight on sunday. just played again and table not updated. assume it will be like last season where the tables will only update once so we wont know how we are doing....DOH.....

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Looks like the leagues have updated overnight. I have dropped 6 places to 44.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone else getting this message today:
"Sorry, too many failed login attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later or request a new password."

I have been getting it all day from different places, wifi in a hotel, wifi in a zoo, wifi in a pub, 3g, and now at home???

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
its weird, yesterday i tried multiple devices from different places so clearly on a different IP and i still got the message. tonight i get the same problem with my laptop but i have managed to login via my ipad and play, yet when i try my phone (which i never use) it gives me the same IP error?????

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
yes the league tables appear to be screwed up a little and as bibster mentions above without a weekly table its going to be very difficult to understand if you are in the top1000.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
NeilB
Oct 12 2015, 08:12 AM
Has anyone won a pro-11 card yet? were they emailed first or anything?
Had no cards or emails :(
Still, it keeps my son quiet :clap

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
woohoo Topps have finally come up with weekly league tables!
only 823 have taken part this week so far, so no pressure on working up those points everyone :)

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
not had any since the first one.

Jack Buxton
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
i wouldnt trust playing on a sunday. i have been (sadly) monitoring my score each day and my weekly score hasnt changed from sunday morning to monday morning so it definitely seems like a waste of time playing on a sunday!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply