Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (10,158 Views)
Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
All my 3 teams have won got message approx 25 mins ago! 1130ish
Ebay Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Would you risk a low total. Im averaging 30 games for each of my 3 teams. Fortunately i have alot of boring conference calls at work so play then
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Hi i think dont quote me that the leagues are not dynamic and only update either over night or once a day?
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
ReggieBoy
Dec 7 2015, 09:50 PM
Jimmieg7
Dec 7 2015, 09:16 PM
Would you risk a low total. Im averaging 30 games for each of my 3 teams. Fortunately i have alot of boring conference calls at work so play then
I always do the bare minimum to win a card. There's no way I'm wasting any more minutes than I have to playing the game, as it's a chore. I never play more than ten games, and have won cards every week. I check where I'm sitting in the league on Saturday, and play a couple more games during Soccer Saturday if I'm anywhere near the cut-off.
Brilliant will take this on board.
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Looks like topps are having an extended Christmas Holiday. Match Attax Live League tables for pro11 have not been released and not received any cards that were won during December. How about everyone else?
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
You would have though they would have reset the pro11 at the very least. I was reluctant to start this weeks teams but decided i had too.
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
To be honest it can be automated
Edited by Jimmieg7, Dec 30 2015, 06:53 AM.
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Me too, had a feeling this would happen. They did reset the tables each Sunday night so there is no reason why they could not do both weeks
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Did you reset your pro11
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Just sent an email to Topps about the week before lasts Pro11 card, what's the odds i don't get a reply!

Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
5 weeks for me also, emailed last week about that. No response yet
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
No nothing that's 3 unanswered emails
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Received the following message of Topps regarding pro11s

We are currently experiencing delays with the processing of Pro 11 cards at the current time due to thigh demand on order on the run up to Christmas and our office closure over the Christmas and New Year period.

Please allow 28 days for the delivery.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Hi it gets better i have received the following update. Hopefully we will receive the missing pro11 for the 28.12.15

We have experienced technical issue with the update of the our league information.

Our developers are working on the matter and any outstanding notifications will be forwarded asap.

Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Do you check the email account within the topps football website? You do not get one to personal email accounts
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
ReggieBoy
Jan 6 2016, 10:12 PM
Jimmieg7
Jan 6 2016, 04:29 PM
Hi it gets better i have received the following update. Hopefully we will receive the missing pro11 for the 28.12.15

We have experienced technical issue with the update of the our league information.

Our developers are working on the matter and any outstanding notifications will be forwarded asap.

:clap What an almighty mess! How on earth are their developers going to manage to work out which team won what?!!!

They've already sent out messages to the teams that finished on zero points saying they've won a Pro 11 card! Meanwhile the teams like mine which scored well over 100 points are in a big black hole!!!

They should have just sent out a message to all accounts apologising for the technical difficulties they'd experienced over the holiday period reassuring that things would be back to normal this week. On that mail, they should have also confirmed that they currently have a backlog of cards still to issue (and from which weeks), and when they intend sending them out - and that would have appeased a lot of unhappy customers, and prevented their Customer Services Department from having to deal with a lot of similar complaints.
Why don't you send your cv in and apply for their customer service manager role lol.
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
2 weeks worth of cards arrived today just 4 weeks behind now
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Great got the same message for all my accounts. Would be nice to know which card. As i plan which cards i need to win. Will probably be 6 weeks before we find out as well 😄😄😄😄
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
No pro11 email and looks like all the data is missing as all league tables are blank. Possibly they were updating as i checked
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Just checked weekly league table winning 1 game almost guarantees a pro11.
Makes you wonder what topps will do next season.
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Yes I saw it a couple of days ago I thought it looked pretty rubbish! Looked liked it had been superimposed onto the site without much thought.

Not sure what is going on with pro11 but to my calculations I am owed approx 60 of those possibly 21 are Hulk agbonlahor's Naismith I have not had a single Hulk since day dot
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
I have received a message on every account for every single week not sure how topps go about weeks where they are simply out of stock as I am sure I have been sent cards I hadn't even requested, was this a replacement or an error.

I have just messaged topps so hopefully get an update that I will share
Ebay Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply