Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (9,833 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Sep 25 2015, 07:59 PM
Yes I have registered on it and entered 2 codes. No idea how Match Attax Live works, but that's how the Pro 11 cards can be won, rather than the Fantasy Football by the looks of it.
I'm gutted that there are no Pro 11 cards for the fantasy football. I really enjoyed doing that last year. It kind of seems pointless now.

Is there any interest in setting up a fantasy FCF league (because you can create leagues on the site this year), or did most people simply play to win Pro 11 cards?

It seems we're gonna have to spend a lot more time online playing Match Attax if we want to get our hands on the Pro 11 cards this year :rant
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Zissou
Sep 26 2015, 08:37 AM
Posted Image

Doesn't let me choose a team name. Let's me choose 2/3 but the last one automatically changes to 'Updating available options'. If I hit random, it does that for all three fields.

Managed to create an account.

So they've completely thrown out the Fantasy Football wins Pro 11 cards idea? Now we have to sit through a slow 5-10 minute Matcx Attax Live match, god knows how many times, to win try win Pro 11 cards?
Yeah, you're correct with that Pro 11 assumption Zissou.

For your info, I was having problems with three Team name drop-down boxes last night as well. But I discovered that if you pick the last one first, and work back the way - then it seems to work. If it doesn't accept the third drop down - just save your details, and try again with the third drop-down box. Note, you have to keep typing in your password and confirming it each time until all the fields have been accepted and your account is created.

Match Attax Live is how you win Pro 11 cards this year. Nothing to do with the Fantasy Football.

Typing in a code releases that Pro 11 card along with ten virtual cards, and you have to pick a Pro 11 card to play for each week (like you had to in the Fantasy Football). The top 1000 players (who have selected a Pro 11 card that week) will win a Pro 11 each week. Typing in a Limited Edition player code (which doesn't have a Pro 11 number on it) gives you 50 virtual cards to play Match Attax live with. You then 'earn' more virtual cards by doing stuff on the website (like modifying your grave and team badge etc).

The Match Week finishes at midnight on Sunday (I think I read), so you have a little bit more time compared to the Fantasy Saturday deadline last year in which to get your team registered and in the Top 1000 - although I'm not sure whether Topps will start awarding cards immediately or not.

The biggest change with the website this year (as far as I can see) is that you can't easily log out to run multiple accounts. This has caused chaos in my house because my three kids all want to create accounts and play the game - but I can't figure a way to easily do that. So if anyone susses out how to logout and create another account - feel free to educate me!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
subbuteoni
Sep 29 2015, 03:07 PM
Can anyone explain to me how I join a league on the Topps Match Attax Live Site ?
I would like to compete for some of the PRO 11 cards.
I don't believe you'll need to join a league subbuteoni to win Pro 11 cards - the scores from your games will be added up and the overall 1000 players who finish each week with the highest score (who have selected a Pro 11 card to win that week) will be sent one.

When you're on the site, just play any other random player and you'll score points (even if you lose).
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
bibster
Sep 29 2015, 08:37 PM
For the first time tonight I have managed to complete some games. No idea what I am doing, but I have won a few! It allocates points when you win a game.

Like Gary said, it would be useful if there was some sort of league table so you can see if you are close to the top 1000. Clueless how people are going to know if they have won or when the allocation of cards actually starts. Could be sat here playing this game tonight for nothing!
If you go into 'Profile', and click onto the 'Leagues' tab. Then click on the 'Premier League logo', on the right hand side it has 'UK' as an option - and in there it shows what position you're sitting in. My team is currently sitting 80th - even though my my games keep 'hanging' before the end.

Hope that helps...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
MANAGER OF THE SEASON

The manager of the team that finishes in 1st place in the league table at the end of the season will receive a PS4, Copy of FIFA 16 and a Match Attax Goody Bag

MANAGER OF THE MONTH

The manager of the team who has scored the most points in that calendar month will recieve great prizes, see below for more details.

October
Eden Hazard Signed Shirt and a Match Attax Goody Bag

November
Copy of FIFA 16 and a Match Attax Goody Bag

December
Juan Mata Signed Shirt and a Match Attax Goody Bag

January
Cristiano Ronaldo Signed Shirt and a Match Attax Goody Bag

Other prizes to follow.

Pretty decent prizes (in my opinion). As I said in a previous post - I'm happy to set up an FCF League for members to compete against each other (for bragging rights) if there is enough interest....
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
robjones1973
Oct 3 2015, 09:17 AM
Is anyone able to access this site today?
It's currently goosed Rob - obviously can't handle the amount of folk who are trying to access it. It was working before 9am, but since the kids have started waking up and logging on, it's crashed!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Jack Buxton
Oct 4 2015, 05:39 PM
Anyone else getting this message today:
"Sorry, too many failed login attempts from your IP address. This IP address is temporarily blocked. Try again later or request a new password."

I have been getting it all day from different places, wifi in a hotel, wifi in a zoo, wifi in a pub, 3g, and now at home???
The site has been goosed most of the day. I checked early on, and my team was 646th in the world - so I'm hoping it finishes in the top 1000, and that Topps start issuing the cards this week. Although it wouldn't surprise me if there's no updates provided and we're all left wondering when the Pro 11 cards will be sent out.

I hope those of you that are doing the Fantasy team filled your sides with Man City players this week?!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
It doesn't make any difference. I have tried logging in from different computers, and have reset password etc. The website is goosed - pure and simple!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
hollywood
Oct 25 2015, 02:08 PM
This may sould like a silly question but does the Pro 11 card you select to win have to be in your team?

Regards
But you can only choose the Pro 11 card for players you have entered codes for.

We've been away on holiday, but came back to five different cards yesterday. You must have only needed to play a handful of games to finish in the Top 1000 (in the first weeks) because my kids weren't playing their accounts too often whilst we were away.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I might be wrong, but I don't think your score is re-set right back down to zero each week (although it does drop)? I think you might even get 100 points or so for logging in and re-selecting your Pro 11 card each week? Because when I go into any of our household accounts, the score always seems to be sitting around the 150-200 mark. Has anyone else noticed this, or am I just speaking rubbish??!!!

I haven't worked out how many points you have to get to finish in the Top 1000 each week - but I reckon as few as 5 wins (50 points) can earn you a Pro 11 card. What have other folk found?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
hollywood
Oct 26 2015, 09:59 AM
I have no interest at all in playing games but do want to win the Pro 11 cards for Pelle and Rodriguez, I have set up two teams and selected to win these cards. Do I actually have to play and win any games to win these cards and if so how long do these games take?

It was easy last year as I just set up my teams and won the Clyne cards then stopped playing.

Regards
Yes, unfortunately you do have to mess about a bit on the site in order to win the cards. However, you get points for doing stuff on the site (like editing your Club badge and team strip, and creating your first Match Attax line-up etc). I believe these points increase your overall total, so theoretically you shouldn't have to play many games to get the required amount of points to finish in the Top 1000.

In answer to your question, if the site is working perfectly - you can complete a game within a couple of minutes. If it's slow - it might take you five. 2 points for a loss, 5 points for a draw, 10 points for a win. I reckon it should take you approx 30 mins to win each of the two cards you're looking for.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
There are definitely still some issues with the Topps website and the distribution of the Pro 11 cards! On my account, I've now had four messages saying I've won a Pro 11 card (two on 15th October, one on 19th October and one on 26th October).

My three kids have all won one or two cards - but the cards that get posted through the door sometimes don't tally!

I know this because we've received two cards which we don't have the code for (i.e. they're not available on any of our accounts as a drop-down option for us to choose)!!!

I'm not that bothered, as long as the cards keep coming through the door. As I said last year, I think these are a great addition (and attraction) to collecting this set.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Yeah, we got two cards through the letter-box yesterday (from 15th and 19th October). That's just two weeks cards outstanding (26th October & 2nd November).

I still don't fully understand the site though, because yesterday we got messages through on three accounts saying we'd won a card. But the account which had the most points in the week, and was sitting highest according to the League standings didn't get a message through saying it had won a card! Therefore one of my daughter's is not a happy bunny. I told her she could have my card when it comes through (thought that was fair - seeing as she played Match Attax live about ten times as much as I did last week!).

Going from last season, Topps often were a few weeks behind in the issuing of these Pro 11 cards - so I'm hoping that we'll all receive the cards from 26th October message on Monday 9th November.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
My Pro 11 card deliveries are up to date. The ones I received last Friday were for the the cards which were won the previous weekend.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Zissou
Dec 7 2015, 07:40 PM
trokes
Dec 7 2015, 11:11 AM
anyone had any conformation of winning pro 11 cards yet

they have cleared my selection but no message and I finished in the top 200 teams
How do you know where you finished?
You just scroll through the Weekly League Premier League Pro 11 tables on the Sunday to see where your team is sitting.

It appears that the number of points required to finish in the Top 1000 is dropping (last three weeks were 137 points on 22nd November, 112 points on 29th November and just 98 points on 6th December). That means four or five wins was enough to win a Pro 11 card this week. :clap
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Jimmieg7
Dec 7 2015, 09:16 PM
Would you risk a low total. Im averaging 30 games for each of my 3 teams. Fortunately i have alot of boring conference calls at work so play then
I always do the bare minimum to win a card. There's no way I'm wasting any more minutes than I have to playing the game, as it's a chore. I never play more than ten games, and have won cards every week. I check where I'm sitting in the league on Saturday, and play a couple more games during Soccer Saturday if I'm anywhere near the cut-off.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Zissou
Dec 8 2015, 01:17 AM
Please can someone point me towards the league table that shows whether or not I'm in a position to win cards?

I've found the leagues by highlighting my profile and scrolling across, but I don't appear in any league tables despite having already played 10+ games today?
Zissou, the Weekly Pro 11 league tables don't update until later on in the week, so they'll be sitting there with last weeks details showing in them. I wait until Friday before sussing out where my teams are sitting.

I just keep a tally of the amount of games I've played (and the points I've scored) as and when I get time to play. I only ever tend to play 3 or 4 games at a time before I get bored (or my kids start fighting!).

I reckon if you play ten games (winning most of them), you'll be hovering around the 500-600 mark and comfortably will win a Pro 11 card.

ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
The Topps computerised league tables have had an absolute nightmare over the Christmas period. :rant I was shocked to get no e-mails today saying I'd won cards over the break because I clearly played and won more than enough games to do so.

The team in 727th this week played ONE game (27 points)!!! The team in 999th place played one game, lost one game and had ZERO points!!! A quick look through the tables shows that they are all to pot with teams with more points lower placed than they should be. My teams are nowhere to be seen (despite winning more than five games on each account).

When I was down at my sister's for Christmas, I showed my nephew how easy it was to win the cards - and he got messages confirming he won six, so I know that some were lucky and others not so much. Hopefully things will get back to normal next week...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Jimmieg7
Jan 4 2016, 06:13 PM
Did you reset your pro11
My Pro 11 card from the previous week was still selected (I did change a couple) - but because we didn't have to re-choose a card this week, it confirmed that they were not intending issuing cards for the previous week (over Christmas).

I played ten games over the fortnight (5 per week on each account) - yet my 200+ points apparently weren't good enough to beat the zero points that finished 1000th in this week's league table!!!

I'll be interested to hear if trokes or Jimmieg7 get any response from Topps Customer Services...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Zissou
Jan 5 2016, 09:14 PM
You get emails when you win cards? I've only ever had messages in my inbox on their site to say I'm a winner?
Sorry, when I said I was surprised not to get any e-mails from Topps - I meant any messages to the account Inbox.

I take it (by the silence) that nobody has had any feedback from Topps from any of their complaints yet?!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Jimmieg7
Jan 6 2016, 04:29 PM
Hi it gets better i have received the following update. Hopefully we will receive the missing pro11 for the 28.12.15

We have experienced technical issue with the update of the our league information.

Our developers are working on the matter and any outstanding notifications will be forwarded asap.

:clap What an almighty mess! How on earth are their developers going to manage to work out which team won what?!!!

They've already sent out messages to the teams that finished on zero points saying they've won a Pro 11 card! Meanwhile the teams like mine which scored well over 100 points are in a big black hole!!!

They should have just sent out a message to all accounts apologising for the technical difficulties they'd experienced over the holiday period reassuring that things would be back to normal this week. On that mail, they should have also confirmed that they currently have a backlog of cards still to issue (and from which weeks), and when they intend sending them out - and that would have appeased a lot of unhappy customers, and prevented their Customer Services Department from having to deal with a lot of similar complaints.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Has anyone else been affected by this?

This week, Topps appear to have changed the way they have calculated the Top 1000 players for awarding the English Premier League Pro 11 cards.

The tables always used to be calculated on points earned during matches (and two or three wins was always enough to finish in the Top 1000).

However, this week they seem to have calculated the tables using the Stars earned in each match (ie rewarding the amount of games played). So the teams that have played half a dozen times and been beaten in all of them have all finished above my teams, and I am just outside the Top 1000 with all but one team. I'm not saying this is a bad way of calculating the league tables - it would have just been nice to have been told about this change before-hand :rant
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply