Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps Website
Topic Started: Sep 25 2015, 03:57 PM (10,199 Views)
Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Doesn't let me choose a team name. Let's me choose 2/3 but the last one automatically changes to 'Updating available options'. If I hit random, it does that for all three fields.

Managed to create an account.

So they've completely thrown out the Fantasy Football wins Pro 11 cards idea? Now we have to sit through a slow 5-10 minute Matcx Attax Live match, god knows how many times, to win try win Pro 11 cards?
Edited by Zissou, Sep 26 2015, 09:18 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootyCardsMK
Nov 2 2015, 07:59 PM
trokes
Nov 2 2015, 01:13 PM
on a brighter not the PRINT ME section on topps direct is back up and running and you get a silver KANE limited edition :-)
Print Me isn't coming up on topps direct for me!
http://www.toppsdirect.com/printme-48801.html

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So do you have to play vs human players to earn the points needed to win Pro 11 cards, or can you just rack up a handful of wins against the AI?

Also, does it tell you somewhere what your league position is, so you have an idea whether you've done enough to win a card, or do you simply check your inbox on the Monday to see if there's a message saying you've won?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rcgcecdc
Nov 10 2015, 10:15 PM
looking for help here, when i check my account , under leagues the pro 11 table doesnt show, am i doing anything wrong, have emailed topps twice and phoned once, but not getting anywhere.dave
Posted Image

Click on your mail icon (top right) and you will have a message telling you whether or not you have won a card.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Nov 11 2015, 08:05 PM
has anyone completed their online binder. I was just looking through to see how many I need, and after looking through each type of card I found I needed 23. the funny thing is that 20 of them are STAR PLAYER CARDS has anyone else noticed this another error on the behalf of the web designers.

does anyone else have any star players, there are none up for swap either in the trade area on the website
I also have none.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I expected cards from last weekend to arrive either yesterday or today, but still waiting!

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
Nov 21 2015, 04:56 PM
Zissou
Nov 21 2015, 04:54 PM
I expected cards from last weekend to arrive either yesterday or today, but still waiting!
How many points You want to win Pro11?
I know I've won Pro 11 cards from last weekend as had messages from Topps confirming so.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Only 1 Pro 11 this week; has the average score needed gone up all of a sudden?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Nov 24 2015, 03:12 PM
everton fc
Nov 24 2015, 03:04 PM
were's my cards it's monday. .? always arrive on a saturday. once on a friday . monday at the latest.. no show dam
im sure its Tuesday today!!

I spoke to topps at dinner time today and they said the cards had been posted this week for cards won on 16/11/15

so should get tomorrow

topps cant seem to keep on top of anything
Good work ;)

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Dec 7 2015, 11:11 AM
anyone had any conformation of winning pro 11 cards yet

they have cleared my selection but no message and I finished in the top 200 teams
How do you know where you finished?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Dec 7 2015, 08:42 PM
Zissou
Dec 7 2015, 07:40 PM
trokes
Dec 7 2015, 11:11 AM
anyone had any conformation of winning pro 11 cards yet

they have cleared my selection but no message and I finished in the top 200 teams
How do you know where you finished?
You just scroll through the Weekly League Premier League Pro 11 tables on the Sunday to see where your team is sitting.

It appears that the number of points required to finish in the Top 1000 is dropping (last three weeks were 137 points on 22nd November, 112 points on 29th November and just 98 points on 6th December). That means four or five wins was enough to win a Pro 11 card this week. :clap
That's the thing, I've no idea where the leagues are!

Do they update as you're playing games?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Please can someone point me towards the league table that shows whether or not I'm in a position to win cards?

I've found the leagues by highlighting my profile and scrolling across, but I don't appear in any league tables despite having already played 10+ games today?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Dec 8 2015, 12:53 PM
Zissou
Dec 8 2015, 01:17 AM
Please can someone point me towards the league table that shows whether or not I'm in a position to win cards?

I've found the leagues by highlighting my profile and scrolling across, but I don't appear in any league tables despite having already played 10+ games today?
Zissou, the Weekly Pro 11 league tables don't update until later on in the week, so they'll be sitting there with last weeks details showing in them. I wait until Friday before sussing out where my teams are sitting.

I just keep a tally of the amount of games I've played (and the points I've scored) as and when I get time to play. I only ever tend to play 3 or 4 games at a time before I get bored (or my kids start fighting!).

I reckon if you play ten games (winning most of them), you'll be hovering around the 500-600 mark and comfortably will win a Pro 11 card.

Cheers, found the league earlier today.

Has me down as 99th, having won 10 games out of 10.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Dec 12 2015, 12:34 PM
I see topps are outdoing themselves again to get the pro 11 cards out to winners.

I am still waiting on cards from winning them on 30th November

anyone else still waiting
Yep, still waiting. With the Christmas post coming up, expect further delays!

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
You get emails when you win cards? I've only ever had messages in my inbox on their site to say I'm a winner?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply