Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Futera Competition; Win codes of autograph , memorabilla and others for free !
Topic Started: Oct 14 2015, 09:11 AM (868 Views)
Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Guys, I as a long-standing futera player are back to organise a futera competition here.

Prizes : 1ST PLACE : A random MEMORABILLA code
2ND PLACE : A random NOSTALGIA code
3RD PLACE : A random LEGEND code

3 mystery codes for consolation prizes

The steps to enter this competition is SUPER EASY.
all u have to do are :

1 . Go to this link on FACEBOOK.

https://www.facebook.com/playmagnus/photos/a.452677998193722.1073741828.432859313508924/737077583087094/?type=3&comment_id=738619452932907&notif_t=like

2. LIKE my COMMENT under the photo. ( the longest comment there is mine )
3. COMMENT your facebook username here and type DONE below your facebook name.

and there is a SURPRISE . If the number of likes my comment receives hit 200 before the deadline ... i will upgrade the prize to an random AUTOGRAPH code for the 1st place winner !!!!!!!

ALL the codes are UNUSED and can be registered immediately in futera game. Winners will be selected randomly by LUCKY DRAW so everyone has a chance to win !!!

Deadline : 16 October 2015 ( 0000 GMT time or 0700 morning Malaysia time )

Good luck and have fun !
Edited by Weing Chiong, Oct 14 2015, 09:18 AM.
Come on you Gunners !!! In Arsene we trust !!!

Big fan of Andrey Arshavin, Emile 'Lord' Heskey , Elokobi and David Beckham. Favourite teams : Arsenal , Arsenal Kiev, Zenit St Petersburg, Pulau Pinang FC and Newcastle Jets.

my line up:

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
Update :

Due to lack of number of participants so far, I have decided to extend the deadline of this competition. This competition which is supposed to end in 5 and a half hours time ( 0000 GMT ) and have been extended to another additional 6 hours ( 0600 GMT ). So the new deadline is 16 October 2015 - 0600 GMT or 1300 Malaysian time .

No more answers are accepted after the deadline time. Winners would be decided within 24 hours after deadline and prizes are to be dispatched within 3 days.

For those who havent join, do join the competition. It is totally free and fun ! :D
Edited by Weing Chiong, Oct 15 2015, 05:28 PM.

Big fan of Andrey Arshavin, Emile 'Lord' Heskey , Elokobi and David Beckham. Favourite teams : Arsenal , Arsenal Kiev, Zenit St Petersburg, Pulau Pinang FC and Newcastle Jets.

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
So we have 4 finalists here :

Peppins
robjones1973
kgarnett
Betta

As a credit to all 4 of u for entering this competition ... i have decided to upgrade the consolation prizes from initially mystery codes ( heroes code ) to legends code .... so we will now have two 3rd prizes. Now everyone can be a winner :D

However, I am giving the 4 of u a chance to decide how would I be picking the winner. U all have 2 options for me to decide the winner

a) Lucky draw
b ) Making a quiz on futera and football

The option with the most vote will be carried out. Only these 4 participants can vote.

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
Peppins
Oct 17 2015, 11:19 AM
I think that now with an internet search everyone can answer the quiz... so it's again a lucky draw at the end.
For this my choice is the lucky draw.

You won the chess set?
Perhaps I can add some difficult questions about my futera team longtail or my favourite football team Arsenal to make it ridiculously hard lol.

They havent announced the winner yet. Fingers crossed i will win it :)

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
so the three of u have decided to choose lucky draw rather than quiz ? I need confirmation :D

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
Alright guys .. so good luck to everyone. Lucky draw will be carried out and the winners will be posted here soon :)

Good luck everyone ! :D

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
Due to all of your overwhelming response , i have decided to upgrade 3rd prize to a NOSTALGIA instead of a LEGEND. Now everyone can win more !
So now .. these are our new prizes structures : :fest

Prizes :

1ST PLACE : A random MEMORABILLA code
2ND PLACE : A random NOSTALGIA code
3RD PLACE : A random NOSTALGIA code
4TH PLACE : A random LEGEND code

and here are our winners selected from a lucky draw !!! Cheers to everyone who entered !! Cheers to all of u who are all winners !!! :cheers

1st prize winner : robjones1973

- Choose ONE from MEMORABILLA Romario-brown card or Wesley Sneijder-blue card ( boths s3 virtual code )

2nd prize winner : betta

- Choose ONE from Javier Mascherano , Carlos Tevez , Chicharito or Stephan El Shaarawy nostalgias

3rd prize winner : Peppins

- Choose ONE from Javier Mascherano , Carlos Tevez , Chicharito or Stephan El Shaarawy nostalgias

4th prize winner : kgarnett

-Choose ONE legend from David Suker or Carlos Valderrama ( both s3 virtual code)

Thank you to everyone who have take their time to like my facebook comment and effort to participate in this competition. I know this prizes are not very lucrative but this are all I can afford for now since I am rebuilding my team after just coming back out of retirement. I hope this prizes can at least strengthen your team and encourage you guys to win more after this.

And for those who have no chance to enter this competition, better luck next time. Sorry for the last minute post as this competition wasnt planned at all initially. Have a good day peeps :653

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
to all winners : Please INBOX me your choice of cards and dont post it here. Prizes will be sent to all winners shortly after all winners notify me their choices of cards :D

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
Peppins have choosen Chicharito so that leaves only Javier Mascherano , Carlos Tevez or Stephan El Shaarawy nostalgias for Betta to choose from. :)

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
Betta, plz choose your prize as fast as possible. Thank you :)

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
There were problems in deleting my cards from my folders ... so i have placed all of your respective prizes on efutera market. Respective winners plz bid your winning card for 1 token on the emarket. Thank you and sorry for any inconvinience. :D

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
All the prizes have been sent to their respective winners except for betta who have yet to bid for his prize. Reply here once u confirmed u won the card. Thank you to everyone who joined :D

p/s : I didnt win the chess set. I have only managed a mere 117 likes as compared to the eventual winner who amasses a massive 940 likes. Wether he cheated or not by using bot to gain likes, i dont know :(

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
Betta
Nov 12 2015, 04:46 PM
Never receive anything. :clap
you still havent make yr bid of 1 token for the card u won.
Please do mention your team name here after bidding so that I will not accept the bid from a wrong person. Thank you :)

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

Weing Chiong
Member Avatar
101 Card
Still waiting for u to claim your prize, Betta :)

my line up:

Szczesny
Ramsey Wilshere
Walcott Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · Members Competitions · Next Topic »
Add Reply