Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mail on Sunday Gary Cahill Signed Promotion
Topic Started: Oct 25 2015, 11:09 AM (3,827 Views)
Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Everyone

In todays sport section of the mail on sunday, there is a small advertisement stating that in next Sunday's Mail on Sunday you can pick up a free packet of Match Attax cards from Tesco Express and you also have the chance to win 1 of 100 Gary Cahill signed cards. No details given as to how you can win one yet.

Many Thanks
Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BigErnst
Nov 10 2015, 06:54 PM
I'll be donating my Cahill Signed Card to raise funds for the Charity I work for - via a Just Giving Page.

If anyone is interested let me know.
Let me know....I have won one...and no doubt when it arrives there will be fighting over it as I dont think cutting it in half so they have a card each would be a good idea!!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I have won 2 as well, so thats one each for me and Harry so I am very happy! Its great that so many forum members have won!
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Won 2 aswell
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
wow I won 1 aswell

Jimmieg7
101 Card
The people who have won 2 did you register different addresses?
Ebay Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
Yes.

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Won one as well, thanks to the guys on here that put the information up

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have won one also
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Nov 10 2015, 08:47 PM
The people who have won 2 did you register different addresses?
6 accounts, 4 under one postal address, 2 under another. Each postal address won a card each, so 2/6.

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Youngest collector won, so 1/3

Fulham FC household :wink
Edited by Renko, Nov 10 2015, 10:31 PM.
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

Jimmieg7
101 Card
I let a friend know about this offer who doesn't visit this forum. He also won. Would be interesting to see how many people who visit this forum actually won. Just goes to show how bad the entire promotion was. Well bad for some not us!!!
Ebay Feedback

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
i will check tonight.

At least FCF has one purpose!
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

safariman
101 Card
What do you think a fair price for these cards will be?

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Depends how many flood the market. We may have to stagger selling them if we choose too.
Ebay Feedback

davowls
101 Card
great gesture bigernst

JackW
100 Club
safariman
Nov 12 2015, 05:04 PM
What do you think a fair price for these cards will be?
I reckon there will be some hardcore collectors who will want them so as long as Topps dont bring out a batch more of them I would imagine you would get 100+
If there are only 100 of them and lots of us have got them...I assume that most of us won't be selling...so that will take a fair few out of circulation and that would mean there would only be a small number available....and people will realise that if they want one they will have to get them as soon as they appear on ebay of miss out completely
But I think selling them now wouldnt be a good idea as, due to the limited number of them, surely these would be the cards that will appreciate in value over time
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Davowls - If it was a Man City player then it would have been a definite Not For Sale...

I got Cahill Signature when our Football Team won the week away at Kingswood last season.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
anyone received their signed cards yet. topps did say they were dispatching on the 12/11 didn't they??

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
No, I haven't received mine yet.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

davowls
101 Card
still a good gesture ernst

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
No Cahill card for me in the post to date
I did however receive my latest pro11 card 4 days after notification

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

JackW
100 Club
pnchocolates
Nov 16 2015, 05:25 PM
No Cahill card for me in the post to date
I did however receive my latest pro11 card 4 days after notification
Me too....almost fell over the step when I opened the front door and saw them there so quickly....good work for Topps this week....long may it continue!

safariman
101 Card
As a dealer I have totally stopped even bothering to try and win pro 11 cards - whats the point of spending hours trying to get in the top 1000 when others are selling them at ridiculous prices

maartinsextra
100 Club
safariman
Nov 16 2015, 07:05 PM
As a dealer I have totally stopped even bothering to try and win pro 11 cards - whats the point of spending hours trying to get in the top 1000 when others are selling them at ridiculous prices
play 16-17 games and you win it. lol its not hours. i play it when i have free time in work..

ReggieBoy
101 Card
safariman
I'm just interested to hear what you mean by 'ridiculous prices' maartinsextra? You mean the prices on ebay are too cheap in your opinion?? They definitely require far more effort to win this year compared to last, therefore there's not much incentive to spend the best part of an hour winning one unless the selling price is a minimum of a tenner.

I'm interested to hear other people's thoughts on this...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

maartinsextra
100 Club
ReggieBoy
Nov 17 2015, 02:01 PM
safariman
I'm just interested to hear what you mean by 'ridiculous prices' maartinsextra? You mean the prices on ebay are too cheap in your opinion?? They definitely require far more effort to win this year compared to last, therefore there's not much incentive to spend the best part of an hour winning one unless the selling price is a minimum of a tenner.

I'm interested to hear other people's thoughts on this...
Amm You should adress that question to safariman not me :P

safariman
101 Card
Tenner yep thats still ok but people selling them at 5.99 or 6.99 makes it a waste of time - just selling mine off and haven't bothered trying to win more now for 2 weeks

Edited by safariman, Nov 17 2015, 02:40 PM.

JackW
100 Club
safariman
Nov 17 2015, 02:37 PM
Tenner yep thats still ok but people selling them at 5.99 or 6.99 makes it a waste of time - just selling mine off and haven't bothered trying to win more now for 2 weeks

Although the flip side of that is if you win say 8 each week that sell for 6.99 that is still 50 you will make for, lets face it, nothing really...just a couple of hours on the computer when you are watching TV...I will have some goes tonight while I am sat watching the football...so its kind of free money....and selling them for anything more than 10 is robbery really

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Topps have clamped down this year, and restricted it to a maximum of six accounts per household. You also have to have a legit e-mail account for each account you run, whereas that wasn't the case last year. So it's much more hassle to get them. I agree with safariman (sorry maartinsextra for getting my members mixed up in my previous quote!), that anything less than a tenner (which is then reduced by ebay and PayPal fees) just doesn't seem to be worth it.

I agree with the changes that Topps have made to some extent because it will mean that virtually anyone can get their hands on these cards (if they are willing to put in a little bit of effort). However, I reckon there'll be a lot less of them being put up for sale on ebay this year (for people that can't be bothered with the hassle of playing online), to buy. And the set size has increased from 20 to 32 this year - so I reckon the amount of folk that will get a complete Pro 11 set will be far less than last year (which will make the set even more nice to own).

I have got ten Pro 11 swaps (P1, P2, P3, P13, P17, P21, P22, P24, P25, P32) so far if anyone has got spare Fifa 365 cards to trade - fire me a PM
Edited by ReggieBoy, Nov 17 2015, 04:20 PM.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Nov 17 2015, 04:19 PM
I agree with safariman (sorry maartinsextra for getting my members mixed up in my previous quote!), that anything less than a tenner (which is then reduced by ebay and PayPal fees) just doesn't seem to be worth it.
10.53 (9.99 plus 54p P&P) will see you pay 56p to Paypal for the transaction fee, and 1.05 to Ebay for the selling fee.

Then any listing fee, if there is one.

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the gary cahill digital signed card is now in the online binder.

hopefully will have the real deal soon :clap :clap

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Cahill signed card in Topps Binder

Copy of card in my Binder
Ebay Feedback

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
Also have the digital version, look forward to the real McCoy

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Hopefully they will have a hologram
Ebay Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I believe the cards were being sent out yesterday, 2nd class signed for.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

dokast
i-card
[ *  * ]
Great morning!!! Just had my signed Cahill card in the post.
Looks great with an official Topps certified autograph sticker over the signature.
Hopefully everyone else should start receiving theirs today as well.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Here's mine - the real card, the virtual card and pictures of Gary Cahill signing the stickers:

Topps - Match Attax 2015-16 (36) - Gary Cahill

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alan
Nov 19 2015, 10:40 AM
Here's mine - the real card, the virtual card and pictures of Gary Cahill signing the stickers:

-
do they not have the holographic square with the number on

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
trokes
Nov 19 2015, 10:55 AM
Alan
Nov 19 2015, 10:40 AM

-
do they not have the holographic square with the number on
Mine hasn't. The autograph is on a holographic sticker - that says "TOPPS CERTIFIED AUTOGRAPH ISSUE"

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
My card has also arrived, 2nd class signed for.
Looks the same as in Alan's pics with the sticker just above the 'speed' 'shoot' numbers no numbered hologram square

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply