Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mail on Sunday Gary Cahill Signed Promotion
Topic Started: Oct 25 2015, 11:09 AM (3,712 Views)
trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
only one entry per account same as the online codes
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Nov 1 2015, 10:49 AM
Topps have absolutely 0 vision
why do you say this,

at least all 100 signed cards will be issued to winners.
unlike seasons before ie; fabregas Walcott and world cup 2014 signed cards where the cards are never claimed as they are in packets

I have never seen 8 of the world cup signed cards as they were redemption cards and lost in packets

competition is the way even if you don't win one I'm sure they will arrive on ebay

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
robjones1973
Nov 1 2015, 01:04 PM
Where do we enter the code? Been all over the site but can't see anything.
same place as on line codes

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Nov 1 2015, 01:03 PM
Saying it because what interest is there in going to get a sheet when everyone has the same code - why bother wasting the money on printing etc for them just to be put in the dustbin - why not put individual codes and make it more interesting to try get more codes - why not make the sheets 6 new cards (more legends etc) so people want to bother collecting them - they just have no marketing vision - what they need is a collector / supplier on their marketing team so they get the full effect on offers like this instead of wasted paper that will just be binned. EG wilshere comic relief card or International Stars sheets - something different - they have now had 2 sheet promotions and all of cards already in the collection - stupid
totally agree they need a real collector on board to offer a different perspective.

I also agree that maybe there should be something different on the promotion sheets, but with dealers, suppliers and ebay people don't collect the same as they did 20 years ago. so many people have collected and completed their albums within the first few weeks of release,(I am one of those).
you do remember got got need need got in the playgrounds, all the real fun of collecting has gone

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JackW
Nov 10 2015, 02:07 PM
Jimmieg7
Nov 10 2015, 11:59 AM
Did anyone win a card or hear of anyone who did?
I just popped on here to ask the same question or to find out the answer to that question also!

I'm sure I read somewhere that there would be a draw on 9th November 2015 (which was obviously yesterday)

I haven't heard or seen anything or anyone mentioning they have won anything so I am assuming nothing has been drawn yet
hi all

the draw for the signed cahill card has taken place.

after checking the 3 accounts myself and my two sons have.

i received a message for my youngest son informing him he has won a signed cahill card the jammy little bugger

as soon as we receive the card i will post a picture for everyone

happy days

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Nov 10 2015, 06:30 PM
To be honest how many people would know to enter onto the website
I agree with Jimmieg7 if it wasn't for tankerton1 how many people would of known about the competition.
I can't see that there are that many of us collectors read the mail on Sunday.
So its probably been undersold by TOPPS so not many people actually entered.

Good result for a lot of us but unfair on many who didn't know anything about it

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
anyone received their signed cards yet. topps did say they were dispatching on the 12/11 didn't they??

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
the gary cahill digital signed card is now in the online binder.

hopefully will have the real deal soon :clap :clap

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alan
Nov 19 2015, 10:40 AM
Here's mine - the real card, the virtual card and pictures of Gary Cahill signing the stickers:

Topps - Match Attax 2015-16 (36) - Gary Cahill

-
do they not have the holographic square with the number on

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply