Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mail on Sunday Gary Cahill Signed Promotion
Topic Started: Oct 25 2015, 11:09 AM (3,701 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Nov 16 2015, 07:05 PM
As a dealer I have totally stopped even bothering to try and win pro 11 cards - whats the point of spending hours trying to get in the top 1000 when others are selling them at ridiculous prices
I'm just interested to hear what you mean by 'ridiculous prices' maartinsextra? You mean the prices on ebay are too cheap in your opinion?? They definitely require far more effort to win this year compared to last, therefore there's not much incentive to spend the best part of an hour winning one unless the selling price is a minimum of a tenner.

I'm interested to hear other people's thoughts on this...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Topps have clamped down this year, and restricted it to a maximum of six accounts per household. You also have to have a legit e-mail account for each account you run, whereas that wasn't the case last year. So it's much more hassle to get them. I agree with safariman (sorry maartinsextra for getting my members mixed up in my previous quote!), that anything less than a tenner (which is then reduced by ebay and PayPal fees) just doesn't seem to be worth it.

I agree with the changes that Topps have made to some extent because it will mean that virtually anyone can get their hands on these cards (if they are willing to put in a little bit of effort). However, I reckon there'll be a lot less of them being put up for sale on ebay this year (for people that can't be bothered with the hassle of playing online), to buy. And the set size has increased from 20 to 32 this year - so I reckon the amount of folk that will get a complete Pro 11 set will be far less than last year (which will make the set even more nice to own).

I have got ten Pro 11 swaps (P1, P2, P3, P13, P17, P21, P22, P24, P25, P32) so far if anyone has got spare Fifa 365 cards to trade - fire me a PM
Edited by ReggieBoy, Nov 17 2015, 04:20 PM.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I received my signed Cahill card today. I'd just like to say a big 'thank you' to Tankerton1 for raising awareness of this promotion and THFCandy for posting the required code in the link. Without both of you members, I wouldn't be the owner of such a nice card, which has pride of place in my album.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
The code was posted earlier on this link. I live in Scotland, and these cards weren't available up here either. I just used the code that was posted on this link, and it won me a card. That's why I thanked the individuals for taking the time to post the info!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply