Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mail on Sunday Gary Cahill Signed Promotion
Topic Started: Oct 25 2015, 11:09 AM (3,697 Views)
Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Nov 10 2015, 08:47 PM
The people who have won 2 did you register different addresses?
6 accounts, 4 under one postal address, 2 under another. Each postal address won a card each, so 2/6.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Nov 17 2015, 04:19 PM
I agree with safariman (sorry maartinsextra for getting my members mixed up in my previous quote!), that anything less than a tenner (which is then reduced by ebay and PayPal fees) just doesn't seem to be worth it.
10.53 (9.99 plus 54p P&P) will see you pay 56p to Paypal for the transaction fee, and 1.05 to Ebay for the selling fee.

Then any listing fee, if there is one.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Nov 20 2015, 07:18 AM
FootyCardsMK
Nov 19 2015, 08:45 PM
Got mine today too......good quality......much better than the Pro11's!
Much better than the Pro 11's??

The Cahill is just the base card with a sticker over it. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice card to have, but nothing out of the ordinary card quality wise.

bibster
Nov 20 2015, 07:18 AM
FootyCardsMK
Nov 19 2015, 08:45 PM
Got mine today too......good quality......much better than the Pro11's!
Much better than the Pro 11's??

The Cahill is just the base card with a sticker over it. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice card to have, but nothing out of the ordinary card quality wise.
Sorry I meant the quality of the postage with the sleeve is better than the Pro11's postage quality!!!!!
The Pro 11 cards this year are superb in design.

One of the Cahills we won went to the sorting office, and the condition of the envelope was far from quality!

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootballCardsExtravagansa
Nov 20 2015, 07:31 PM
I Sold One For 70
Was that simply a 70 buy it now, or did you list a start price and that's what it ended up selling for?

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootballCardsExtravagansa
Nov 20 2015, 10:42 PM
Offer On BIN
What was your initial listing for, I take it you accepted an offer rather than they meet your asking price?

I have a spare I'm going to list, but can't see it getting much interest if I list for 100+ like everyone else.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Nov 21 2015, 10:28 AM
I think its best to wait for the new year. Im going to keep mine btw
I've got two, so one will be going into the collection and the other on Ebay.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply