Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn XL FIFA 365 - Ultimate Gift Box
Topic Started: Nov 20 2015, 02:06 PM (2,431 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I bought one yesterday from coolcard.se (advert at the top of this page) a lot cheaper than that!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Trust me - I bought an Ultimate Gift Box (645kr)...

http://www.coolcard.se/ultimategiftbox/14456-0

I didn't realise that was your eBay listing oneofthebest. I'm not trying to stir up any competition amongst card sellers, I was simply trying to highlight that it's on sale elsewhere. Now I'll quietly get my jacket and leave this discussion before I upset anyone else...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
The Ultimate Gift Box just landed, and it's a very nice product...

The box is very sturdy, and will be a good place for me to keep the spares for this collection.

The XXL binder is very handy. I hope they make these available as a standard product in all countries for future collections. It has 36 pages, and you can fit two cards per page - so it can hold 72 XXL cards without them going back-to-back with each other. In my opinion, it would have been better to make 24 of the pages for normal sized Limiteds and the other 12 pages for the XXL's. That way, all the Limiteds could have been kept in one smart little binder.

I like the idea of the card dividers, they have a mini check-list per team (24) and then one for 365, one for Scandinavian Stars and one for International Stars - Legends. However, these are slightly bigger than the normal cards therefore don't fit into the binder (they're good for splitting up spare cards if you hold them in the Ultimate Box - but I'd have liked to have filed them in the main binder along with the rest of my collection.

I also treated myself to a Fifa 365 Nordic advent calendar, so whilst the kids open theirs and get a little chocolate - I'm much happier with my daily cards / packs! :clap It's absolutely massive though - I hadn't really thought about how big it would be. My 4 year old doesn't think it's fair that daddy has got an advent calendar that's five times the size as hers (but I think that's because she's worried I open my door and pull out a family sized bar of chocolate every day!). Give her the choice between a Limited card or a little chocolate, and she'd much prefer the little brown thing! :idiot
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adrenalyn XL Top Teams 2015 (FIFA 365) · Next Topic »
Add Reply