Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alternative Rule Set For Match Attax; Personal plans to create a set of alternate Match Attax rules, and your thoughts
Topic Started: Dec 27 2015, 05:41 PM (736 Views)
FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Game Is Fine As It Is.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

100 Club
I'll Happily Help Test It Out. I'm Only A Kid But Am Possibly The Best Person In The World Who Can Help You.

100 Club
Zissou
Dec 28 2015, 11:03 AM
Dec 27 2015, 09:46 PM
I'll Happily Help Test It Out. I'm Only A Kid But Am Possibly The Best Person In The World Who Can Help You.
:rofl :rofl :rofl
What?

100 Club
No.

100 Club
JackW
Dec 28 2015, 03:32 PM
Jimmieg7
Dec 28 2015, 12:48 PM
Think you should remove that message quickly
He has serious anger issues....he must be an only child who is used to getting his own way all the time!
And clearly delusions of grandeur!
***Censored*** Off Richard Your A ***Censored*** Who No One Likes. You Force Your Kids To Do Shitty YouTube Videos. Your Too Sad. I Ain't Spoilt.

edit: Tollyman

No swear words please. I don't advise bringing peoples children into arguements either.
Edited by Tollyman, Dec 28 2015, 09:30 PM.

100 Club
JackW
Dec 28 2015, 04:09 PM
Dec 28 2015, 04:03 PM
JackW
Dec 28 2015, 03:32 PM
Jimmieg7
Dec 28 2015, 12:48 PM
Think you should remove that message quickly
He has serious anger issues....he must be an only child who is used to getting his own way all the time!
And clearly delusions of grandeur!
***Censored*** Off Richard Your A ***Censored*** Who No One Likes. You Force Your Kids To Do Shitty YouTube Videos. Your Too Sad. I Ain't Spoilt.
Why do you not have the ability to type a comment without swearing?
I don't force anyone to do anything
My only experience of you is trying to rip people off on Facebook by offering them nowhere near what cards are worth....and trying to sell the odd half decent card you have on ebay or to anyone who will buy them!
But I must apologise as you are probably the best person in the world to speak to about Match Attax aren't you!
And if you don't like the videos we put on YouTube why do you keep commenting on them?
And at what point did I say you were spoilt???????? I said you have anger issues and are clearly used to getting your own way and I am pretty sure your reply backs up my points!
I Was Directing That Your Kids Are. You Can Tell In Your Videos That Your Kids Don't Wanna Do Them Or Even Know You. I Have Two Brothers So Am Not An Only Child. I Am Always Reasonable With You But Your A Dick. You Call Yourself A True Collector, Your The Least True Collector I've Ever Seen.
Edited by Tollyman, Dec 28 2015, 09:48 PM.

100 Club
Zissou
Dec 28 2015, 06:20 PM
Caine, Feel Free To Apologise To Me Whenever You Want.

I hadn't intended it to kick off; I didn't know Caine would kick off because I found it funny how he was so sure he was the best in the world at something.

Poor little lamb...
You Don't Know Me Do You.

100 Club
All I Was Saying Is I'm One Of The Best At The Game. Which I'll Happily Back Up With Evidence.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply