Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alternative Rule Set For Match Attax; Personal plans to create a set of alternate Match Attax rules, and your thoughts
Topic Started: Dec 27 2015, 05:41 PM (730 Views)
FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
LianneJaguar64
Dec 27 2015, 08:31 PM
FootballCardsExtravagansa
Dec 27 2015, 08:11 PM
Game Is Fine As It Is.
For some, yes, but not all... I mean, a 7-4 result doesn't happen very often in the Premier League, does it? It's only optional rules anyway, not like I'm going to push Topps to try and adopt my rules or anything 'D just as an option, I've seen a lot of interest from adults such as myself... <3
That's a bit confusing!!! :unsure:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
LianneJaguar64
Dec 27 2015, 08:42 PM
FootyCardsMK
Dec 27 2015, 08:37 PM
LianneJaguar64
Dec 27 2015, 08:31 PM
Dec 27 2015, 08:11 PM
Game Is Fine As It Is.
For some, yes, but not all... I mean, a 7-4 result doesn't happen very often in the Premier League, does it? It's only optional rules anyway, not like I'm going to push Topps to try and adopt my rules or anything 'D just as an option, I've seen a lot of interest from adults such as myself... <3
That's a bit confusing!!! :unsure:
In which way, sorry? <3
Sorry, I should've quoted your second post but I will try it anyway

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
LianneJaguar64
Dec 27 2015, 06:20 PM
Alright so basically my plan is to have a very similar set up to the preexisting, as far as to say that there will be 11 players in the formations allowed by Topps for the game. The team will have a 125m budget across 16 players, with five subs. Match play is based off of a separate set of cards, about 20 or so, that state the type of play a player may make in order to score EXAMPLE: Attacking team has possession on the left flank, and will cross it in (Midfielder, Pass), for a man in the box (Midfielder/Forward). So the first player will pick a player to attempt the cross, and the defending player picks a defender to stop him (the defender would use the opposite skill, so tackle against shoot. The attacking player scores higher, and so the ball is successfully crossed. The attacking player then picks a player for the header (who would ideally have a high shoot ability), and the defending player would pick another defender with a high speed rating to counteract this, and again, if the attacker is successful, there is a goal and possession is turned over to the other player. If not, possession still goes to the other player, but there is no goal. This is repeated until all players are face up, then it is half time. At half time you are allowed to make up to five substitutions from the bench for players on the pitch. You may not change formation at half time. This is just a brief idea of the rules, and obviously isn't necessarily going to be the final idea, but again, I'd love to hear about what you guys think! :)
Sorry, but there isn't any heading stat.

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Calm down everyone.

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ouch, this is really getting salty!!!

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JackW
Dec 28 2015, 07:52 PM
Zissou
Dec 28 2015, 07:26 PM
Dec 28 2015, 06:27 PM
Zissou
Dec 28 2015, 06:20 PM
Caine, Feel Free To Apologise To Me Whenever You Want.

I hadn't intended it to kick off; I didn't know Caine would kick off because I found it funny how he was so sure he was the best in the world at something.

Poor little lamb...
You Don't Know Me Do You.
I know your name. I too know what you're like in your Facebook pages.

Like I said, feel free to apologise to those you have sworn at and we can move on.
Surely you must be confused??

Surely Caine wouldn't ever upset anyone?

And surely he is the best....just ask him and I am sure he will tell you how good he is!

Everybody prepare yourself for the barrage of swearing and abuse to follow in response.....
Football Card Extravaganza has left the building.
Edited by FootyCardsMK, Dec 28 2015, 09:07 PM.

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zissou
Dec 28 2015, 09:07 PM
Lianne, we're sorry that Caine's behaviour has ruined this thread.<br /><br />I personally only collect them, I don't play.
Same

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply