Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CL Match Attax live; Topps website is horrendous!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2016, 05:37 PM (3,394 Views)
MrAlfisti
Regular Card
[ * ]
:help
Hi everyone! My first post here!
I've been lurking for a little while, and as I've not found anything covering my question I thought I better register and say hi!!

My problem is this; I'm collecting this seasons champions league edition, and registered on the topps football website (German version) so I can enter the match attax live codes that come in each pack of cards.
However, when I enter a code, I get shown a heap of champions league cards I've been awarded, then when I navigate away they're gone. Am I correct in thinking that these cards are the. Saved in my folder In the match attax live area of the website?? If so, it's just not the case with me.
When I log in to the German site, I'm greeted with the premier league table.
When I go to MA live, I only have the option of playing premier league.
My MA live folder is all premier league players.
The pro11 section of MA live is in Japanese/Chinese!

As the website itself offers virtually no support, and topps customer services (in UK and Germany) haven't replied to any mails, I thought I'd ask you knowledgeable guys!!

Has anyone experienced such a thing? I've a mountain of live codes I'm waiting to use! :angry :angry

Thanks for reading
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i don't think topps has activated the champions league section on their website.

I am in the uk and have also entered some online codes and been given lost of online cards but cannot find them whin I go to the binder.

the site must be active in some countries as there are people who have actually played the online game but I don't think anyone has won any cards yet.

as for topps customer service it is absolute rubbish especially if you contact them through the website

MrAlfisti
Regular Card
[ * ]
Thank trokes.
So there's little point to using the codes that come in every pack then?

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
again I'm not sure if they are being stored somewhere until it is activated or they are lost

I put in a limited edition code card and got 70 online cards but have no idea where they are

I'm hoping when the UK edition is released they will activate the site otherwise it has been a waste of time collecting the code cards

I have not entered any more codes since and will wait until January 14th when cards are supposed to be released in the UK

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Entered my first two code cards today. One brought up a different player (Sanchez instead of Kompany)

Confusing on the game play - seems you can only win one card a week, so either PL or CL?
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Renko
Jan 15 2016, 01:25 PM
Entered my first two code cards today. One brought up a different player (Sanchez instead of Kompany)

Confusing on the game play - seems you can only win one card a week, so either PL or CL?
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN ONLY WIN 1 CARD EITHER PL OR CL

THERE ARE TWO LEAGUES ONE FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND ONE FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PRO 11 CARDS

I HAVE PLAYED BOTH THIS WEEK AND AM IN THE TOP 1000 FOR BOTH

THEY CANT OFFER A CHANCE TO WIN BUT ONLY GIVE YOU ONE CARD IF YOU WIN IN BOTH LEAGUES

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Renko
Jan 15 2016, 01:25 PM

I think yet again there there is a fault with their website hopefully we should be able to win 2 cards otherwise I will be having to create more account

safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone else picked up Live code card with blue borders instead of white??? I have a Schurrle Limited Edition Code card which has dark blue borders
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Yes, found in the MOTD Magazine in the pack with Ronaldo Silver. Gives you 5 Cards.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

safariman
101 Card
Ok thanks good to know

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Jan 15 2016, 06:00 PM
Anyone else picked up Live code card with blue borders instead of white??? I have a Schurrle Limited Edition Code card which has dark blue borders
all the limited edition online code cards have blur borders

safariman
101 Card
I have Ronaldo which has White borders around the whole card and Schurrle which has dark blue borders around the whole card - same dark blue as the back of a normal card - I notice the actual picture of the limited Edition has a cyan blue colour

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have entered 2 codes now and it has given me 2 different PRO 11 cards online to the ones on the card.

Is this happening to everyone? Is it pot luck what card is going to be unlocked?
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mszaby
Member Avatar
101 Card
bibster
Jan 16 2016, 01:34 PM
I have entered 2 codes now and it has given me 2 different PRO 11 cards online to the ones on the card.

Is this happening to everyone? Is it pot luck what card is going to be unlocked?
You got different online Pro11 cards not that which is on the cards but it is not luck. Each Pro11 code cards has an online pair.
When you enter an A card code you always get B player. It is my experience.
I've had successful swaps with
DARBO,saschb,gt6943,tanshak,JRDuck,CharlesHK,uta5644,Cjchelsea,almendras88,dciacano,Tobygan
MostlyAutumn1,UKBasedCollector,amigo,bassotto,jcarlosola,FOzzy1999,paradogs77,mojoe, dan5577,bibster,MA!CCFC98
pnchocolates,Monkeyboy1972,football boots,Rausome,Matt,norris,ovi,Tessavo,edie76,,raress,robjones1973
clem132,Panini King,horiab,matchattaxmasters22,manfred,EthenB reds,xavi101,siege27,jojje66,gp#3,LFC_Fan,trigo,kgarnett,cardmonster,oneofthebest

DON'T TRUST naveensachdev

My feedbacks
my swap and wishlist on laststicker

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Hi me too codes dont match the pro11 you receive then to add insult to injury when you select your pro11 card it doesn't save and you can't play the game. BRAVO!!!!
Ebay Feedback

ReggieBoy
101 Card
bibster

Well it's happened to me as well Catherine. Two codes entered, and different players unlocked.

And my Champions League Pro 11 card isn't saving in the Champions League game. You pick it as normal and it confirms it's saved, but when you go in and play, the card you're playing for box is blank (just underneath where you click the PLAY NOW button).

I agree (at the moment) it looks like you have to choose EITHER a English Premier League Pro 11 card OR a Champions League Pro 11 card to win.

trokes, are both your Champions League and English Premier League Pro 11 picks still showing as selected? If I go into the Premier League game, the card that is showing is my Champions League Pro 11 pick!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I can back-up what mszaby is saying about the Pro 11 cards...

I used the Diego Costa code card and it unlocked Jonas Pro 11. I have just used the Jonas code card and it unlocked the Diego Costa Pro 11.

Have any of our foreign members got a list of what the pairings are (so if we're wanting to win a particular Pro 11, we know which other code card we need to use to unlock it?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Jan 16 2016, 01:55 PM
bibster

Well it's happened to me as well Catherine. Two codes entered, and different players unlocked.

And my Champions League Pro 11 card isn't saving in the Champions League game. You pick it as normal and it confirms it's saved, but when you go in and play, the card you're playing for box is blank (just underneath where you click the PLAY NOW button).

I agree (at the moment) it looks like you have to choose EITHER a English Premier League Pro 11 card OR a Champions League Pro 11 card to win.

trokes, are both your Champions League and English Premier League Pro 11 picks still showing as selected? If I go into the Premier League game, the card that is showing is my Champions League Pro 11 pick!!!
I opened a new account today to see what would happen.

and when I pick my champions league pro 11 card to win it saves it and stays on the champions league section.

I think this because I have no premier league pro 11 cards saved on this account

think I will have to create some more email addresses and just create new accounts to win the cards more quickly.

all depends on how long they will let the competition to run

to win one card a week from the CL pro 11 it will almost be the start of the 16/17 season

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Jan 16 2016, 04:14 PM

I used the Diego Costa code card and it unlocked Jonas Pro 11. I have just used the Jonas code card and it unlocked the Diego Costa Pro 11.

Have any of our foreign members got a list of what the pairings are (so if we're wanting to win a particular Pro 11, we know which other code card we need to use to unlock it?
Like Reggie said, if anyone can help out with a list of what cards unlock which Pro 11's it would be appreciated!

:cheers
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Jan 16 2016, 04:25 PM
ReggieBoy
Jan 16 2016, 04:14 PM

Like Reggie said, if anyone can help out with a list of what cards unlock which Pro 11's it would be appreciated!

:cheers
I entered 32 online codes to day and even though I got a different player to the card I had when I finished and went to choose a card to win all 32 different cards were there to be chosen from
Edited by trokes, Jan 16 2016, 04:29 PM.

ReggieBoy
101 Card
For those of you who are trying to win specific Pro 11 cards in the Topps Champions League set, please find below a list of codes, and which cards they unlock.

I have only unlocked nine cards so far, but it appears they are paired with one another and going by the ones I know, it also appears there is a sequence to work out the other ones. I have marked with an asterix * the ones that I have made an educated guess on.

Please note this is not 100% verified, so if any of the info in inaccurate please post up and I will adjust the post accordingly.

P1 = P25 confirmed
P2 = P26*
P3 = P27*
P4 = P28 confirmed
P5 = P29
P6 = P30
P7 = P31
P8 = P32 confirmed
P9 = P17*
P10 = P18
P11 = P19*
P12 = P20*
P13 = P21*
P14 = P22 confirmed
P15 = P23*
P16 = P24*
P17 = P9*
P18 = P10 confirmed
P19 = P11*
P20 = P12*
P21 = P13*
P22 = P14
P23 = P15*
P24 = P16
P25 = P1
P26 = P2*
P27 = P3*
P28 = P4 confirmed
P29 = P5 confirmed
P30 = P6 confirmed
P31 = P7 confirmed
P32 = P8
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Krychowiak unlocks Cazorla
Jonas unlocks Costa
Bale unlocks Sterling
Raffael unlocks Suarez
Khacheridi unlocks Elabdellaoui
Danny unlocks Zoet
Perisic unlocks Muller
Lucas unlocks Imbula
Kompany unlocks Rodriguez
Brahimi unlocks Silva
Pique unlocks Jantschke
Alaba unlocks Naldo
Zoet unlocks Danny
Terry unlocks Luisao
Cech unlocks Rami
Rybalka unlocks Cambiasso
Fuster unlocks Rybalka
Guardado unlocks Hulk
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

ReggieBoy
101 Card
BigErnst's eighteen codes all tally with the full list of numbers I have suggested above.

So now it's just a case of winning all 32.

Incidentally - one point was sufficient to win a card this week! :clap
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

gabormadrid
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Can any of you who play with the codes get me any Pro 11 card of real madrid?
I would be happy if any of you can help me!
I can send a lot of codes if needed!?
My list of Most Wanted Cards I'm looking for: http://picasaweb.google.hu/110187761553338498831/MostWantedCardsWitchILookingFor#
My picasaweb: http://picasaweb.google.com/110187761553338498831
E-MAIL ADRESS CHANGED:gaborkonig84@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
I forgot to mention when posting the codes that the opposite applies to so for example;

Sterling unlocks Bale

with the exception of Fuster (who was replaced by Cambiasso) and as such Cambiasso doesn't have a card.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
anybody received their champions league pro 11 cards yet

Jimmieg7
101 Card
No nothing yet
Ebay Feedback

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
nope

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The most recent Premier League Pro 11 card I have is week 22. Champions League Pro 11 cards weren't awarded until week 25.
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

rosencrantz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
I am absolutely new in live playing, but I have 150 unused Live Code Cards. A few questions I have:
Usually how many plays/codes needed to win a Pro11 card?
Do topps ships the cards overseas? Do overseas players have to pay for shipping? If yes, do they send the cards individually, or could they packed together?
I guess, my questions might sound stoopid for you, but I am an absolute beginner in live playing :)
 Happy Collecting :)  

KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rosencrantz
Feb 12 2016, 10:36 PM
I am absolutely new in live playing, but I have 150 unused Live Code Cards. A few questions I have:
Do topps ships the cards overseas? Do overseas players have to pay for shipping? If yes, do they send the cards individually, or could they packed together?
I guess, my questions might sound stoopid for you, but I am an absolute beginner in live playing :)
Hi rosencrantz,

you don't need to enter a code to be able to play Match Attax online. If you want to win a Pro11 cards, though, you will have to unlock Pro11 cards online first. To do that, you simply enter the code which you find on the live code cards. For example, when you enter a code found on a Bale live code card, you will unlock a virtual Raheem Sterling Pro11 card. You can enter as many codes as you want, but there is no use in entering 2 or more codes of a specific player as you can only unlock every virtual Pro11 card once. So ideally, you just enter 32 codes for 32 different players.
Every week you can select one of the virtual Pro11 cards that you have unlocked. In my experience, playing one or two matches is already enough to win a Pro11 card. It seems that the number of online players is very limited atm.

I don't know the answer to your second question, but I'm sure there are people here who do.
In the UK, Topps sends every Pro11 card separately as far as I know.

Good luck with Match Attax Live and winning Pro11 cards!

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
first batch of champions league pro 11 cards arrived this morning.

cards are extremely nice and a bonus to the collection

rosencrantz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
KarlHungus
Feb 13 2016, 12:21 AM
rosencrantz
Hi rosencrantz,

you don't need to enter a code to be able to play Match Attax online. If you want to win a Pro11 cards, though, you will have to unlock Pro11 cards online first. To do that, you simply enter the code which you find on the live code cards. For example, when you enter a code found on a Bale live code card, you will unlock a virtual Raheem Sterling Pro11 card. You can enter as many codes as you want, but there is no use in entering 2 or more codes of a specific player as you can only unlock every virtual Pro11 card once. So ideally, you just enter 32 codes for 32 different players.
Every week you can select one of the virtual Pro11 cards that you have unlocked. In my experience, playing one or two matches is already enough to win a Pro11 card. It seems that the number of online players is very limited atm.

I don't know the answer to your second question, but I'm sure there are people here who do.

Thank you for your detailed answer, it was really helpful. I have already started to play to gain experience. But unfortunately Hungarian translation of this surface is extremely poor, and I cant figure out, how to select the specific Pro11 cad to play for (I mean the real paper card, not the virtual one). Thank you, your help is really appriciated :)

KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rosencrantz
Feb 13 2016, 10:57 AM
KarlHungus
Feb 13 2016, 12:21 AM
rosencrantz
Hi rosencrantz,

Thank you for your detailed answer, it was really helpful. I have already started to play to gain experience. But unfortunately Hungarian translation of this surface is extremely poor, and I cant figure out, how to select the specific Pro11 cad to play for (I mean the real paper card, not the virtual one). Thank you, your help is really appriciated :)
When you go to the Match Attax Live - Play Champions League section of the Topps website, there should be a button "WIN PRO 11s". On the next page you should be able to select the Pro11 card that you would like to win that week.
At least, that's how it is on the British version of the Topps website - the Hungarian version of the site might be different.

KarlHungus
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rosencrantz
Feb 14 2016, 08:49 PM
KarlHungus
Feb 13 2016, 11:56 PM
When you go to the Match Attax Live - Play Champions League section of the Topps website, there should be a button "WIN PRO 11s". On the next page you should be able to select the Pro11 card that you would like to win that week.<br />At least, that's how it is on the British version of the Topps website - the Hungarian version of the site might be different.
KarlHungus
Feb 13 2016, 11:56 PM
When you go to the Match Attax Live - Play Champions League section of the Topps website, there should be a button "WIN PRO 11s". On the next page you should be able to select the Pro11 card that you would like to win that week.
At least, that's how it is on the British version of the Topps website - the Hungarian version of the site might be different.
When I enter from Hungary, I have no choice which league to play - it gives the Champions League automatically, there is no option. And it doesn't offers the "WIN PRO 11s" button anywhere :(
Now it is bad programming - or I am affriad it is a company policy that they doesn't lets foreigner players to win such cards.

I would really appreciate if you could attach a screenshot, where is that button.
I'm sorry, I don't have the possibility to provide a screenshot - but on the British version of the website, the "WIN PRO 11s" button is on your second screenshot, under "LINEUPS" and "SWAPS". This might mean that you cannot win Pro11 cards in Hungary, but I would contact Topps about it just to be sure.

Btw, the earliest Pro11 cards on Ebay came from a Polish seller. That doesn't prove that Pro11 cards can be won in Poland of course, but it would be the most logical explanation. Maybe collectors from other countries can shed some light on the situation in their country?

rosencrantz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
How much time is it to receive the PRO11 card after someone has 'won' it by being in the top 1000 at a turning point from sunday to monday? Weeks? Months? Topps sends a message about it, or its rather a surprise in the postbox someday?

ReggieBoy
101 Card
rosencrantz
Feb 17 2016, 07:31 AM
How much time is it to receive the PRO11 card after someone has 'won' it by being in the top 1000 at a turning point from sunday to monday? Weeks? Months? Topps sends a message about it, or its rather a surprise in the postbox someday?
On the Monday afternoon (the day after the Sunday midnight deadline), you get a message from Topps to the Inbox on your Online Match Attax account confirming you've finished in the Top 1000, and which Pro 11 card you've won. They ask you to check the address held on the system, so that your card can be posted to the correct address.

Topps usually work between 3 and 4 weeks behind in the actual deliveries of these cards. So for instance yesterday 26th February I received the cards I was told I had won on Monday 1st February.

It's still not clear if people outwith the UK can win these cards. I don't think they can, but if any members who live in other countries know differently - please feel free to correct me.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

rosencrantz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Topps has modified its Live Play. Foreign players are not allowed to chose Pro11 cards from now. The Pro11 card selection menu point has totally disappeard. I understand that Topps is used to Britain with Premier League series. But isn't Champions League international? Why the Live Code Cards form now? For the joy of playing on their horrendous site???
That's what I call "fair" business...

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"fair" business in cards solution, regarding UK edition; are You born yesterday? Topps only interesting (in Eu market) in UK and German market other people have in "meddle of nothing". Always.

rosencrantz
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
oneofthebest
Mar 3 2016, 06:56 PM
"fair" business in cards solution, regarding UK edition; are You born yesterday? Topps only interesting (in Eu market) in UK and German market other people have in "meddle of nothing". Always.
Yes, I am born yesterday (its easy to be sarcastic from the UK). In Hungary this is their first series available. As in many other countries as well. Topps policies are "new" to us.

Since I have 150 unused live codes, but Topps prevents me to play for PRO11 cards, I have no other choice than to offer these cards for swap. Maybe somebody is interested in them.
Edited by rosencrantz, Mar 3 2016, 10:12 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax CL 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply