Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CL Match Attax live; Topps website is horrendous!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2016, 05:37 PM (3,387 Views)
jeanmarie
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hello people,
i've discovered Match Attax Champions League 2 weeks ago when travelling to London (I'm French!).
so i've cracked...many Champions League boosters...and Premier League too.
i was thinking the game is a little boring (as Adrenalyn) but finally after playing on Match Attax Live its really great !!
i don't have any problem such as you did when entering the codes (sure its have been corrected),
but as Frenchman seems impossible to win pro 11 cards (no choice possible).
also as i've buyed Premier League boosters it was impossible to play Premier League for me (only Champions League).
then buy chance i've discovered that when changing the language (from French to Uk) and case n3 on the address, i can play Premier League !!
but even if i can choose now pro 11 cards for both plays they don't send the cards (even if i around the best 100 players for CL).
sure there is a problem with my address.
also throphies aren't working and i'm not classified for Premier League.
they don't respond to questions...
anyone can help me ?
its a pity i can't normally win the pro 11 cards...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jeanmarie
Signature Card
i have my answer...
in fact i buyed a french starter (cannot find one in london), and inside an explanation about the Match Attax live section...
but no reference at all about the pro 11 cards...
so its obvious topps considered France as a subcountry and don't want to send pro cards there...
strange they seems to send to others countries (Est, Nordic ??).
sad.

jeanmarie
Signature Card
Hi JackW !
thanks for your response,
yesterday i've created an account with an address mail xxx.com
results are different than before (xxx.fr), at least i'm classified as any other people playing from UK !
i'm pretty sure they will not send to me the pro 11 cards, but i'm trying to!
it can a good idea finding people in UK for exchanges, but i'm not collecting the Adrenalyn cards. (its always possible to find some you missing).

jeanmarie
Signature Card
hi everybody
anyone manage to have nordic cards in CL Match Attax Live ? (scandinavian, Rising, Mega Stars...)
i've opened almost 50 boosters from Nordic but when i've enter codes absolutely no nordic card sorted out...
i didn't mean the real cards only the virtual cards...
i really wander how to get them...

jeanmarie
Signature Card
got Julian Draxler in an exchange for Messi 101, so at least there is Rising Stars.
is there a special code to have these nordic cards as the special code for premier league (MOTD magazine) ?

jeanmarie
Signature Card
nobody coming here playing at Match Attax Live ?
again lots of Rising Stars (Champions League) but nothing for about Scandinavians or Mega Stars ?
any info welcome...
also anyone knows if and when Match Attax will stop or go through next season ?
it seems impossible to play previous seasons, so there will be no point buying codes soon??

jeanmarie
Signature Card
hi Rosencrantz
thanks i use this method with a friend but for the moment nothing came (3-4 weeks of pro 11 win, both Champions League and Premier League).
I find the Premier League much interesting (greater choices) than Champions League.
have you found live cards of Scandinavian or Mega stars ? (Champions League as Ibra, Robben...)

jeanmarie
Signature Card
pro 11 cards arrived to my friend and finally also directly to me (to my greatest surprise) !!

jeanmarie
Signature Card
still no sign about Scandinavian or Mega Stars in Match Attax Live (Champions League).

jeanmarie
Signature Card
sadly seems no one interested...
Topps end pro 11 for Uk on 30 june 2016, they said we can still win pro 11 for CL, but nothing came for one month.
so its dead.
MOTD Fantasy Footy 2016/17 ???

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax CL 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply