Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CL Match Attax live; Topps website is horrendous!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2016, 05:37 PM (3,274 Views)
trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
i don't think topps has activated the champions league section on their website.

I am in the uk and have also entered some online codes and been given lost of online cards but cannot find them whin I go to the binder.

the site must be active in some countries as there are people who have actually played the online game but I don't think anyone has won any cards yet.

as for topps customer service it is absolute rubbish especially if you contact them through the website
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
again I'm not sure if they are being stored somewhere until it is activated or they are lost

I put in a limited edition code card and got 70 online cards but have no idea where they are

I'm hoping when the UK edition is released they will activate the site otherwise it has been a waste of time collecting the code cards

I have not entered any more codes since and will wait until January 14th when cards are supposed to be released in the UK

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Renko
Jan 15 2016, 01:25 PM
Entered my first two code cards today. One brought up a different player (Sanchez instead of Kompany)

Confusing on the game play - seems you can only win one card a week, so either PL or CL?
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN ONLY WIN 1 CARD EITHER PL OR CL

THERE ARE TWO LEAGUES ONE FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE AND ONE FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PRO 11 CARDS

I HAVE PLAYED BOTH THIS WEEK AND AM IN THE TOP 1000 FOR BOTH

THEY CANT OFFER A CHANCE TO WIN BUT ONLY GIVE YOU ONE CARD IF YOU WIN IN BOTH LEAGUES

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Renko
Jan 15 2016, 01:25 PM
Entered my first two code cards today. One brought up a different player (Sanchez instead of Kompany)

Confusing on the game play - seems you can only win one card a week, so either PL or CL?
I think yet again there there is a fault with their website hopefully we should be able to win 2 cards otherwise I will be having to create more account

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
safariman
Jan 15 2016, 06:00 PM
Anyone else picked up Live code card with blue borders instead of white??? I have a Schurrle Limited Edition Code card which has dark blue borders
all the limited edition online code cards have blur borders

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ReggieBoy
Jan 16 2016, 01:55 PM
bibster
Jan 16 2016, 01:34 PM
I have entered 2 codes now and it has given me 2 different PRO 11 cards online to the ones on the card.

Is this happening to everyone? Is it pot luck what card is going to be unlocked?
Well it's happened to me as well Catherine. Two codes entered, and different players unlocked.

And my Champions League Pro 11 card isn't saving in the Champions League game. You pick it as normal and it confirms it's saved, but when you go in and play, the card you're playing for box is blank (just underneath where you click the PLAY NOW button).

I agree (at the moment) it looks like you have to choose EITHER a English Premier League Pro 11 card OR a Champions League Pro 11 card to win.

trokes, are both your Champions League and English Premier League Pro 11 picks still showing as selected? If I go into the Premier League game, the card that is showing is my Champions League Pro 11 pick!!!
I opened a new account today to see what would happen.

and when I pick my champions league pro 11 card to win it saves it and stays on the champions league section.

I think this because I have no premier league pro 11 cards saved on this account

think I will have to create some more email addresses and just create new accounts to win the cards more quickly.

all depends on how long they will let the competition to run

to win one card a week from the CL pro 11 it will almost be the start of the 16/17 season

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Jan 16 2016, 04:25 PM
ReggieBoy
Jan 16 2016, 04:14 PM
I can back-up what mszaby is saying about the Pro 11 cards...

I used the Diego Costa code card and it unlocked Jonas Pro 11. I have just used the Jonas code card and it unlocked the Diego Costa Pro 11.

Have any of our foreign members got a list of what the pairings are (so if we're wanting to win a particular Pro 11, we know which other code card we need to use to unlock it?
Like Reggie said, if anyone can help out with a list of what cards unlock which Pro 11's it would be appreciated!

:cheers
I entered 32 online codes to day and even though I got a different player to the card I had when I finished and went to choose a card to win all 32 different cards were there to be chosen from
Edited by trokes, Jan 16 2016, 04:29 PM.

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
anybody received their champions league pro 11 cards yet

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
first batch of champions league pro 11 cards arrived this morning.

cards are extremely nice and a bonus to the collection

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax CL 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply