Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CL Match Attax live; Topps website is horrendous!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2016, 05:37 PM (3,410 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Jan 16 2016, 01:34 PM
I have entered 2 codes now and it has given me 2 different PRO 11 cards online to the ones on the card.

Is this happening to everyone? Is it pot luck what card is going to be unlocked?
Well it's happened to me as well Catherine. Two codes entered, and different players unlocked.

And my Champions League Pro 11 card isn't saving in the Champions League game. You pick it as normal and it confirms it's saved, but when you go in and play, the card you're playing for box is blank (just underneath where you click the PLAY NOW button).

I agree (at the moment) it looks like you have to choose EITHER a English Premier League Pro 11 card OR a Champions League Pro 11 card to win.

trokes, are both your Champions League and English Premier League Pro 11 picks still showing as selected? If I go into the Premier League game, the card that is showing is my Champions League Pro 11 pick!!!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
I can back-up what mszaby is saying about the Pro 11 cards...

I used the Diego Costa code card and it unlocked Jonas Pro 11. I have just used the Jonas code card and it unlocked the Diego Costa Pro 11.

Have any of our foreign members got a list of what the pairings are (so if we're wanting to win a particular Pro 11, we know which other code card we need to use to unlock it?
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
For those of you who are trying to win specific Pro 11 cards in the Topps Champions League set, please find below a list of codes, and which cards they unlock.

I have only unlocked nine cards so far, but it appears they are paired with one another and going by the ones I know, it also appears there is a sequence to work out the other ones. I have marked with an asterix * the ones that I have made an educated guess on.

Please note this is not 100% verified, so if any of the info in inaccurate please post up and I will adjust the post accordingly.

P1 = P25 confirmed
P2 = P26*
P3 = P27*
P4 = P28 confirmed
P5 = P29
P6 = P30
P7 = P31
P8 = P32 confirmed
P9 = P17*
P10 = P18
P11 = P19*
P12 = P20*
P13 = P21*
P14 = P22 confirmed
P15 = P23*
P16 = P24*
P17 = P9*
P18 = P10 confirmed
P19 = P11*
P20 = P12*
P21 = P13*
P22 = P14
P23 = P15*
P24 = P16
P25 = P1
P26 = P2*
P27 = P3*
P28 = P4 confirmed
P29 = P5 confirmed
P30 = P6 confirmed
P31 = P7 confirmed
P32 = P8
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
BigErnst's eighteen codes all tally with the full list of numbers I have suggested above.

So now it's just a case of winning all 32.

Incidentally - one point was sufficient to win a card this week! :clap
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
rosencrantz
Feb 17 2016, 07:31 AM
How much time is it to receive the PRO11 card after someone has 'won' it by being in the top 1000 at a turning point from sunday to monday? Weeks? Months? Topps sends a message about it, or its rather a surprise in the postbox someday?
On the Monday afternoon (the day after the Sunday midnight deadline), you get a message from Topps to the Inbox on your Online Match Attax account confirming you've finished in the Top 1000, and which Pro 11 card you've won. They ask you to check the address held on the system, so that your card can be posted to the correct address.

Topps usually work between 3 and 4 weeks behind in the actual deliveries of these cards. So for instance yesterday 26th February I received the cards I was told I had won on Monday 1st February.

It's still not clear if people outwith the UK can win these cards. I don't think they can, but if any members who live in other countries know differently - please feel free to correct me.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax CL 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply