Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
john stones signed 15/16 card; match attax xmas competition
Topic Started: Jan 4 2016, 04:20 PM (1,213 Views)
trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
did anyone know that there was a match attax xmas competition to win a goody bag and 5 runners up to win a signed john stones card

I hadn't heard anything about one until my son told me he was a runner up and had won a card.

by all accounts this was through the facebook page

think I will have to subscribe to see for more signed cards and merchandise competitions

the lucky sod
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
got my own cards signed by him. should have sold him to chelsea last season when we had the chance lol. you see him on sunday what a muppet
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These are authentic topps signed cards with the hologram same as the Cahill signed card.

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
ya i know but at the end of the day sooner meet him. and get my own cards signed.
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
follow link below for a picture of John Stones authentic signed 15/16 match attax card

My Webpage
Edited by trokes, Jan 16 2016, 05:06 PM.

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
When are they announcing winners?

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zissou
Jan 16 2016, 05:38 PM
they already did that is why I have the card.

I received the card from topps on Thursday 7th January was notified of the win on Monday 4th by email

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Very nice trokes! :-)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Zissou
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
trokes
Jan 16 2016, 05:46 PM
Zissou

I received the card from topps on Thursday 7th January was notified of the win on Monday 4th by email
Was there only one up for grabs, then?

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zissou
Jan 16 2016, 06:09 PM
trokes
Jan 16 2016, 05:46 PM
Zissou

Was there only one up for grabs, then?
there were 5 runners up prizes of a signed john stones card and the winner got a match attax goody bag and I would of thought a signed card as well

so maybe 6 in total

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The Stones signed card for completing the survey on the Topps website was advertised as a large card.

So this is a completely different competition prize to the one trokes won.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Didn't Enter Cause Thought It Wasn't Authentic. :(

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jan 16 2016, 10:09 PM
Didn't Enter Cause Thought It Wasn't Authentic. :(
when I got the card it had no hologram or holographic strip across the middle.

so I contacted topps and they told me that they shouldn't of sent the card out without authentication so I had to send the card back and they put the holographic square on it

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
hi does anyone know anymore about john stones signed cards as my son has won one from topps and when it arrived it was really big on thick card and hand signed with a hologram sticker on. All we know is that he won it back in January but he didn't read the email until last week. He does not know anymore than it was a prize for a survey competition. Any help would be appreciated such as how many are there etc

100 Club
Kermit
Mar 25 2016, 02:59 PM
hi does anyone know anymore about john stones signed cards as my son has won one from topps and when it arrived it was really big on thick card and hand signed with a hologram sticker on. All we know is that he won it back in January but he didn't read the email until last week. He does not know anymore than it was a prize for a survey competition. Any help would be appreciated such as how many are there etc
I Think There's 5. If You Want To Trade It For Other Rare Cards Please PM Me.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Kermit
Mar 25 2016, 02:59 PM
Yes, it's 1 of only 5. There's one on eBay for $1,500.

Would you mind letting us know what is the exact size of the card?

Thanks

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Thanks for the replys, it is different to the 1500 card thats on ebay as that one is a normal sized and this one is huge. Im not sure how to post a pic of it on here but i have put it on shpock so you can see it and the size of it compared to a normal card. I would really like to know how many are out there and im hoping topps will tell me more when they reply to my emails after the bank hols. Im not really looking to swap it as the only cards my son wants are sterling gold and henderson gold etc. He is not to fussed about keeping it as he is a liverpool fan and the best offer so far is a trader who offered 240. I cant imagine it will ever get the 1500 sort of price tag but as we know its not the 1of 5 normals such as the ebay one or the one in this thread then how many is there, could 1 or 1000. Would like to know.

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think that is a one of a kind card, there was a competition on the topps football website to win one.

fill in a survey was all you had to do and enter for a chance to win.

great win though, couldn't tell you how much it could be worth

maybe list it on ebay buy it now with best offer

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Kermit
Mar 26 2016, 03:53 PM
Thanks for the replys, it is different to the 1500 card thats on ebay as that one is a normal sized and this one is huge. Im not sure how to post a pic of it on here but i have put it on shpock so you can see it and the size of it compared to a normal card. I would really like to know how many are out there and im hoping topps will tell me more when they reply to my emails after the bank hols. Im not really looking to swap it as the only cards my son wants are sterling gold and henderson gold etc. He is not to fussed about keeping it as he is a liverpool fan and the best offer so far is a trader who offered 240. I cant imagine it will ever get the 1500 sort of price tag but as we know its not the 1of 5 normals such as the ebay one or the one in this thread then how many is there, could 1 or 1000. Would like to know.
That is amazing!!! When you said large I though you meant like the XXL Limited Edition cards that Panini issue, but that is massive, probably the biggest card I've ever seen.

I've no idea of it's value, will even fit in a binder, it looks too big?

Would you mind if I show it on my blog?

Alan

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Yeh thats fine to do that Alan. I will do some digging and get emails confirming the numbers issued from topps and then list it on ebay. It does look like it was a 1 off but with the comp ending so long ago my son cant really recall the details. Its very different from a normal card thats for sure!

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Fantastic Kermit--Well Done!

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
The exact spec is 29 cm wide and 41 cm tall.

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Topps have now confirmed that there was only 1 John Stones Card issued in this size.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
That's amazing... you'll have to fold it about four times to get it in the binder though :wink

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Yeh thats true Alan.

JackW
100 Club
Kermit
Mar 29 2016, 07:01 PM
Yeh thats true Alan.
Hi
If and when you are selling it please let me know
We are just redoing my youngests' bedroom and he loves Match Attax....that would go perfectly in the middle of the room (judging by the size outlined above!!) (once I finally get all the wallpaper off and get it painted!!!)
Thanks
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

100 Club
JackW
Mar 29 2016, 07:11 PM
Kermit
Yeh thats true Alan.
Hi
We are just redoing my youngests' bedroom and he loves Match Attax....that would go perfectly in the middle of the room (judging by the size outlined above!!) (once I finally get all the wallpaper off and get it painted!!!)
Thanks
More Like You Want It And Would Do Like 7 YouTube Videos On It So You Get Attention.

JackW
100 Club
Mar 29 2016, 08:26 PM
JackW
Mar 29 2016, 07:11 PM
Kermit
Yeh thats true Alan.
Hi
Thanks
More Like You Want It And Would Do Like 7 YouTube Videos On It So You Get Attention.
How many times are you going to have to get involved in stuff that has nothing to do with you?
Why are you commenting on anything that I do?
What does it have to do with you?
Go and find someone else to annoy!!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hi Jack
We have had a few dealers make some offers on it so my plan was to list it on ebay with there highest offer at reserve and see what happens. Unless before then we get a offer that we think is fair and we will take it to save ebay charges etc. I would like it to go to a good home and hope the new owner looks after it as there is not any others out there with it being a 1 off.

JackW
100 Club
Kermit
Mar 30 2016, 08:46 AM
Hi Jack
We have had a few dealers make some offers on it so my plan was to list it on ebay with there highest offer at reserve and see what happens. Unless before then we get a offer that we think is fair and we will take it to save ebay charges etc. I would like it to go to a good home and hope the new owner looks after it as there is not any others out there with it being a 1 off.
Hi
Can you drop me an email at rjwells1977@gmail.com so we can discuss what you think is a fair offer
Thanks

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply