Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
john stones signed 15/16 card; match attax xmas competition
Topic Started: Jan 4 2016, 04:20 PM (1,144 Views)
trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
did anyone know that there was a match attax xmas competition to win a goody bag and 5 runners up to win a signed john stones card

I hadn't heard anything about one until my son told me he was a runner up and had won a card.

by all accounts this was through the facebook page

think I will have to subscribe to see for more signed cards and merchandise competitions

the lucky sod
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
These are authentic topps signed cards with the hologram same as the Cahill signed card.

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
follow link below for a picture of John Stones authentic signed 15/16 match attax card

My Webpage
Edited by trokes, Jan 16 2016, 05:06 PM.

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zissou
Jan 16 2016, 05:38 PM
When are they announcing winners?
they already did that is why I have the card.

I received the card from topps on Thursday 7th January was notified of the win on Monday 4th by email

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Zissou
Jan 16 2016, 06:09 PM
trokes
Jan 16 2016, 05:46 PM
Zissou
Jan 16 2016, 05:38 PM
When are they announcing winners?
they already did that is why I have the card.

I received the card from topps on Thursday 7th January was notified of the win on Monday 4th by email
Was there only one up for grabs, then?
there were 5 runners up prizes of a signed john stones card and the winner got a match attax goody bag and I would of thought a signed card as well

so maybe 6 in total

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootballCardsExtravagansa
Jan 16 2016, 10:09 PM
Didn't Enter Cause Thought It Wasn't Authentic. :(
when I got the card it had no hologram or holographic strip across the middle.

so I contacted topps and they told me that they shouldn't of sent the card out without authentication so I had to send the card back and they put the holographic square on it

trokes
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think that is a one of a kind card, there was a competition on the topps football website to win one.

fill in a survey was all you had to do and enter for a chance to win.

great win though, couldn't tell you how much it could be worth

maybe list it on ebay buy it now with best offer

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply