Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
john stones signed 15/16 card; match attax xmas competition
Topic Started: Jan 4 2016, 04:20 PM (1,207 Views)
Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
hi does anyone know anymore about john stones signed cards as my son has won one from topps and when it arrived it was really big on thick card and hand signed with a hologram sticker on. All we know is that he won it back in January but he didn't read the email until last week. He does not know anymore than it was a prize for a survey competition. Any help would be appreciated such as how many are there etc
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Thanks for the replys, it is different to the 1500 card thats on ebay as that one is a normal sized and this one is huge. Im not sure how to post a pic of it on here but i have put it on shpock so you can see it and the size of it compared to a normal card. I would really like to know how many are out there and im hoping topps will tell me more when they reply to my emails after the bank hols. Im not really looking to swap it as the only cards my son wants are sterling gold and henderson gold etc. He is not to fussed about keeping it as he is a liverpool fan and the best offer so far is a trader who offered 240. I cant imagine it will ever get the 1500 sort of price tag but as we know its not the 1of 5 normals such as the ebay one or the one in this thread then how many is there, could 1 or 1000. Would like to know.

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Yeh thats fine to do that Alan. I will do some digging and get emails confirming the numbers issued from topps and then list it on ebay. It does look like it was a 1 off but with the comp ending so long ago my son cant really recall the details. Its very different from a normal card thats for sure!

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
The exact spec is 29 cm wide and 41 cm tall.

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Topps have now confirmed that there was only 1 John Stones Card issued in this size.

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Yeh thats true Alan.

Kermit
i-card
[ *  * ]
Hi Jack
We have had a few dealers make some offers on it so my plan was to list it on ebay with there highest offer at reserve and see what happens. Unless before then we get a offer that we think is fair and we will take it to save ebay charges etc. I would like it to go to a good home and hope the new owner looks after it as there is not any others out there with it being a 1 off.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply