Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax EXTRA 2015/16 - three cards incl. Hat-Trick Hero
Topic Started: Jan 22 2016, 04:50 PM (1,160 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

Topps - Match Attax Extra 2015-16 (02) - First Pictures

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Alan
Jan 22 2016, 04:50 PM
Any news on the 100 Club....I assume that would be Vardy....he's not brilliant but nobody else has stood out at all this year??
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

robjones1973
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JackW
Jan 22 2016, 10:51 PM
Alan
Jan 22 2016, 04:50 PM
Any news on the 100 Club....I assume that would be Vardy....he's not brilliant but nobody else has stood out at all this year??
What about Ozil? Has been pretty good and is a bigger star than Vardy.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
It's got to be Ozil for me.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Very good question on merit would have to be Vardy and on reputation over last 2 season De Gea
Ebay Feedback

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
It'll be one from the usual team choices;

Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Spurs

I personally would say Ozil although Kevin De Bruyne hasn't done too badly either. Maybe De Gea too.
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Got to be Vardy 101 Club for sure. I mean he broke an amazing outstanding record and although Ozil has done well to set up a few goals he hasn't broke a goal scoring record in the top league in the world has he?
If Vardy isn't some sort of special card, not a magic moment card then it's a joke

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No doubt it will be one of the big boys again, Kane, Aguero, De Gea blah blah.

Vardy does deserve some recognition but the big clubs have the attraction feature.

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Ozil has to be the 100 club card for me! He's been the most consistent player in the league where as Vardy and Mahrez have tailed off in recent weeks. Vardy will get a special card no doubt about it probably both a MOTM and one of the new magic moment cards for the consecutive premier league goals record.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
They could do a few record breaker cards....Vardy for his goal streak, Cech for most clean sheets in the Prem....and I'm sure they could find some other record breakers.....Lukaku for being the youngest person to score 50 goals in the Prem?

As an Arsenal fan I would love Ozil to get a 100 Club card but Vardy scoring in that many games in a row is a pretty special achievement....particularly at a club of their size and from where he has come in the last 5 years its incredible

There is also going to have to be quite a few Hat-Trick Hero cards this year
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply