Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn XL UEFA Euro 2016 - pix of 3 Limited Editions; ...Ronaldo, Hazard, Alaba
Topic Started: Jan 22 2016, 09:48 PM (4,922 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
First three of the Limited Editions....

Panini - Adrenalyn XL UEFA Euro 2016 (01) - Limited Editions

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
robjones1973
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It lists 24 Top Joueurs. Does anyone know what one of those is? Apparently Robbie Keane is one.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Feb 17 2016, 08:51 PM
safariman
Feb 17 2016, 08:47 PM
any other cards Bibster?
No other types of cards, I took photos of 1 of each type I got.

I got a couple of logos, inventiveness and experts but nothing out of the ordinary. The best ones (in my opinion) I have shown.

Looking forward to seeing if the multipacks are out tomorrow, as I think these are the best value for money way of collecting, seeing as one pack is free plus a Limited Edition.

Can I see the back of the cards??

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
UK Limited
Limited on ebay

Renko
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I went in two branches of WH Smith in London this morning. First had five starter packs, all of which had Robbie Keane (Republic of Ireland) limited edition. Second had three starter packs, one with Steven Davis (Northern Ireland), one with Harry Kane (England) and one with Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden). 4.99 and comes with two packs of cards
Bring back Championship Match Attax!

Then for 2016-17 season League One Match Attax :-/

gabormadrid
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Please if any of you had new pics share with us!
Of course limiteds too
My list of Most Wanted Cards I'm looking for: http://picasaweb.google.hu/110187761553338498831/MostWantedCardsWitchILookingFor#
My picasaweb: http://picasaweb.google.com/110187761553338498831
E-MAIL ADRESS CHANGED:gaborkonig84@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!

gabormadrid
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Oh can any of you have time to type us the checklist?
My list of Most Wanted Cards I'm looking for: http://picasaweb.google.hu/110187761553338498831/MostWantedCardsWitchILookingFor#
My picasaweb: http://picasaweb.google.com/110187761553338498831
E-MAIL ADRESS CHANGED:gaborkonig84@yahoo.com!!!!!!!!

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
gabormadrid
Feb 18 2016, 09:54 AM
Oh can any of you have time to type us the checklist?
Hopefully, later today.

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

safariman
101 Card
Cards are absolutely fantastic as always for Panini
Edited by Phild, Feb 18 2016, 11:32 AM.
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
safariman
Feb 18 2016, 11:20 AM
Cards are absolutely fantastic as always for Panini
Agree with you there! :653
Edited by Phild, Feb 18 2016, 11:32 AM.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
Today in Strike It (58) Raheem Sterling Limited

Posted Image
Edited by oneofthebest, Feb 18 2016, 11:52 AM.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
oneofthebest
Feb 18 2016, 11:52 AM

Posted Image
There is also Hazard LE available with this magazine. I have just bought 2 copies and got 1 Sterling and 1 Hazard.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

oneofthebest
Limited Edition
bibster
Feb 18 2016, 12:26 PM
oneofthebest
Feb 18 2016, 11:52 AM

Posted Image
There is also Hazard LE available with this magazine. I have just bought 2 copies and got 1 Sterling and 1 Hazard.
and in Ireland version?

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Has anyone found the multipacks on sale in the shops yet? If so, where?

They didn't have the multipacks or tins in WH Smith today, but had taken delivery of the starter packs.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
Several starter packs in my local Smiths, and a full box of booster packs behind the tills. No multipacks that I could see though!
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

robjones1973
101 Card
Great cards but massive amounts of swaps in the 33 packs I got today. Bought 25 packs from a box, 2 with the starter pack and got 6 with the 2 magazines. From 297 cards bought I have 113 swaps. This seems really high to me, especially as I have just started the collection. I also noticed that 4 times I got the same 3 cards at the back of a pack, Wilshere, Gotze and Arnason and a totally duplicated pack. There are more base cards than the 365 collection but the distribution in the packs seems to be as bad.

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

monkey76
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I bought 2 starter packs (Davis and Kane),Strike it (Hazard) and a full box.....well 69 packs someone must have bought just the 1!! I have opened one of the sides of my box and have got a couple of sigs,matchball,top qualifiers and a couple of legends so far.

The card design has stayed the same more or less and the others look quite good. I wish they were real signatures and I see on the pack that they have special material cards in packs. I'm sure that this was in another collection before but have never seen one. There is also more of a illustrated pull out for a checklist this time.

I do know I'm going to have a big pile of base dupes to store away. Do you know if Topps are doing anything this year? Had lots of things to collect this year football wise and even Star Wars 3x!!

Overall a quite good set. Happy collecting.

monkey76
100 Club
robjones1973
Feb 17 2016, 10:09 PM
It lists 24 Top Joueurs. Does anyone know what one of those is? Apparently Robbie Keane is one.
They are Top Players.

ashleyyoungFTW
Limited Edition
robjones1973
Feb 18 2016, 06:27 PM
Great cards but massive amounts of swaps in the 33 packs I got today. Bought 25 packs from a box, 2 with the starter pack and got 6 with the 2 magazines. From 297 cards bought I have 113 swaps. This seems really high to me, especially as I have just started the collection. I also noticed that 4 times I got the same 3 cards at the back of a pack, Wilshere, Gotze and Arnason and a totally duplicated pack. There are more base cards than the 365 collection but the distribution in the packs seems to be as bad.
Agree. I'm only just starting to collect this but am nearing 50% swaps in my packs at the moment with my binder still looking very sparse!

Think this was a problem back in 2011 with Match Attax Extra as well, but not got a clue whether it ever got resolved! Early days for this set though, so with a bit of luck later boxes could be better distributed in terms of cards.
Posted Image
Gareth Bale autographs now available!

punciak70
100 Club
What is the ratio special insert cards in packets? game changers are 1:4 but in normal boosters with 6 cards inside or with 9 cards inside (popular in UK)?
and I agree , it is very diffiult to collect all cards from panini, many doubletes, much easier with Topps.

Ncfclofc9
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
punciak70
Feb 20 2016, 02:03 PM
What is the ratio special insert cards in packets? game changers are 1:4 but in normal boosters with 6 cards inside or with 9 cards inside (popular in UK)?
and I agree , it is very diffiult to collect all cards from panini, many doubletes, much easier with Topps.
I also have amassed a large number of swaps. 30 packs bought which is 270 cards and 173 of them have been doubles! Ridiculous! I am also looking for panini select cards of mesut ozil and gotze and others jerseys. If you have any please let me know and I will pay or trade them.

robjones1973
101 Card
I found multi packs in Tesco at Tetbury near Cirencester today. They are on the system at 2.95 not 4.99. Might be a mistake at this store but hopefully all Tesco's are the same.

I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?

Trusted Traders -

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
robjones1973
Feb 25 2016, 06:31 PM
I found multi packs in Tesco at Tetbury near Cirencester today. They are on the system at 2.95 not 4.99. Might be a mistake at this store but hopefully all Tesco's are the same.

I also have 2 different cards of number 249 - Taulant Xhaka - One to Watch. Has anyone else found this?

Panini - Adrenalyn XL UEFA Euro 2016 (04) - Error card - 349

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

robjones1973
101 Card
robjones1973

Thanks Alan.

Trusted Traders -

RKOwned
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
robjones1973
Can this card be found only in the UK Packs or in the International Packs too? Anyone outside of the UK had this card in his pack?

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RKOwned
Feb 25 2016, 10:25 PM
robjones1973
Can this card be found only in the UK Packs or in the International Packs too? Anyone outside of the UK had this card in his pack?
i found this card in a german blister
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

RKOwned
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Panini King
Feb 26 2016, 12:18 PM
RKOwned
robjones1973
You mean the error card which show Granit Xhaka instead of Taulant, right?

Panini King
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
RKOwned
Feb 26 2016, 08:26 PM
Panini King
RKOwned
robjones1973
yes the error card
Trusted Traders: alanaman (countless times), K-Schwein, DARBO (2x), mszaby (3x), Robcacti

Don't trust: anhotels

My Wishlist My Feedback

RKOwned
Member Avatar
i-card
[ *  * ]
Panini King
Feb 26 2016, 10:31 PM
RKOwned
Feb 26 2016, 08:26 PM
Panini King
RKOwned
robjones1973
yes the error card
Okay, thanks for that information!
Hope I found one of these by myself! ;)

robjones1973
101 Card
robjones1973
Feb 25 2016, 08:44 PM
robjones1973

Thanks Alan.
Got 7 multi packs in Ashford, Middlesex today. They were 2.75 each. So effectively the packs of cards are free as the value of the LE cards must be 2.75.

Trusted Traders -

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Adrenalyn XL Euro 2016 · Next Topic »
Add Reply