Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Adrenalyn XL UEFA Euro 2016 all Limited Cards
Topic Started: Feb 16 2016, 10:04 AM (28,163 Views)
Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Which stores in Poland sells Panini Blaster box, tins, starter pack and blisters?
Thank you!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hello, thank you for the answer, I did not mean internet store or Ebay vendors, but actual shops, I will be traveling to Poland and I would like to buy some items myself, thank you!

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
...I might go in two weeks, but just for two days...hope to get some stuff at Empik shop...but then in few days those ten cards will be on Ebay at 2/3 euros each...Poland is not Turkey!

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
...sorry oneofthebest, but I really do not understand what you are saying...I wrote that Poland is not Turkey in a nice way, I do buy from Polish sellers all the time and respect all!!...me saying that Poland is not Turkey meant that prices from Poles are usually more affordable, that's it!!...I don't see any racial issues in my statement...besides I was just asking where I can find in Poland stores that sells Panini goods just because I might go there in a few weeks. I hope it is clearer for you what I was trying to say.
Have a good evening

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
...well, I am Italian where Panini factory is and where all the cards are made and we never get Limiteds, the Euro collection just came out 3 days ago and Pogba hero in the starter!!...
Good for the Poles, Turkish or Finnish....it was just the racial issue that bother me, then business is business, there are some honest and some less honest...God bless you all!!
Amen

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
That's right!!...that's how much Panini love us...I'll buy or swap(mostly buy) all over Europe unfortunately!!

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hello,
to my knoledge none of this cards are out yet:
Gianluigi Buffon (Classic)
Ákos Elek (Classic)
Attila Fiola (Classic)
Tamás Kádár (Classic)
Tamás Priskin (Classic)
Kamil Grosicki (Classic)
Robbie Keane (Classic)
Jon Walters (Classic)
Vlad Chiricheș (Classic)
Răzvan Raț (Classic)
Igor Denisov (Classic)
Artem Dzyuba (Classic)
Sergei Ignashevich (Hero)
Kim Källström (Hero)
Breel Embolo (Classic)
Andriy Shevchenko (Classic)

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Sorry...I made a mistake, Denisov is out and Walters we have seen picture, but never on Ebay....

Ultras1969
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Zackwang, just because you are the only one that I know has the cards that you listed, may I ask you where did you get them?!...
Thank you,
Maurizio

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Adrenalyn XL Euro 2016 · Next Topic »
Add Reply