Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax Limited Editions
Topic Started: Feb 16 2016, 09:32 PM (1,334 Views)
Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
For the Premier League/ Champions League Match Attax 1 per club would be great, the gold, silver, bronze is purely a money making exercise for Topps, no other excuse for it.

They managed it in Germany for the Bundesliga collection but even there now they have 3 versions of some.
Edited by Phild, Feb 16 2016, 10:37 PM.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
KarlHungus
Feb 17 2016, 12:18 AM
Phild
Feb 16 2016, 10:35 PM
For the Premier League/ Champions League Match Attax 1 per club would be great, the gold, silver, bronze is purely a money making exercise for Topps, no other excuse for it.

They managed it in Germany for the Bundesliga collection but even there now they have 3 versions of some.
Phil, just curious as to why you would say that the gold-silver-bronze limited editions setup is a money making exercise for Topps? I don't really get what would be the difference in production costs and sales for - let's say - 5 players in gold-silver-bronze or 15 players with only one limited edition?
In fact, I think that Topps would sell more tins/starter packs/mega packs/... if there were more players and different cards to be found in these.

Anyway, I agree with everyone here. I'd rather see more players with one limited card than a few players in gold-silver-bronze.
I agree Topps "may" sell more items if they put different players into different items however the way it is set up at present bearing in mind that not everyone buys cards off the internet (something some companies in this country don't seem to like, my opinon obviously) and there are still many many people who purchase in shops, supermarkets etc who everytime they purchase for example a multipack get a bronze limited edition then their child or children depending how many they have will always want another one to see if they can get that elusive gold limited edition, costs add up when its done like that.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax CL 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply