Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Easter Championship; Topps Championship
Topic Started: Mar 4 2016, 08:34 PM (1,997 Views)
Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
is the news of the Easter Match Attax Championship for this year? Do we need to register for anything or just turn up? Word is you can only enter at one venue this year, tough shout, we always did the Midlands and London one...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Mega

Yes this year you need to register on the topps website for an event and i think it needs to be done pretty soon. Once you have found your event, you then need to click the link and work through the sign up details etc. which includes confirming which event you wish to play in.
Good luck to Harry and hope to see you both in London.

Toby
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
I'm doing Newcastle, Jake's doing Manchester, Brindan is doing Birmingham so London and Glasgow are free to win.

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Are there tournaments in Belfast and Dublin??

100 Club
FootyCardsMK
Mar 5 2016, 08:29 AM
Are there tournaments in Belfast and Dublin??
Yea.

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Mar 4 2016, 10:29 PM
I'm doing Newcastle, Jake's doing Manchester, Brindan is doing Birmingham so London and Glasgow are free to win.
Jack is doing Birmingham as well .. so that will make it more interesting.
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tradelist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7111723/1/

Wishlist http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7119187/1/

Bassgrunter
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Any other cities maybe?
Forum feedback - click here

My BIG LIST of cards and sets for sale

100 Club
Bassgrunter
Mar 5 2016, 10:48 PM
Any other cities maybe?
Nope.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just because you are the three most well known, doesn't mean you are the only ones capable of winning a regional tournament.

100 Club
Match Attax Mac
Mar 6 2016, 02:34 PM
Just because you are the three most well known, doesn't mean you are the only ones capable of winning a regional tournament.
Did I say that?

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
Mar 6 2016, 03:37 PM
Match Attax Mac
Did I say that?
no but massively implied it! :D

Ebay feedback - click here

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Mac
Did I say that?
Saying that there are two "free events" to win indicates that they're the only ones he could win or are most likely.

100 Club
Match Attax Mac
Mar 6 2016, 04:13 PM
Match Attax Mac
Did I say that?
Saying that there are two "free events" to win indicates that they're the only ones he could win or are most likely.
Free to win means don't have to play against other decent players. People can play at any they want I ain't stopping that. But me an the fam have a system.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mar 6 2016, 04:19 PM
Match Attax Mac
Match Attax Mac
Did I say that?
Free to win means don't have to play against other decent players. People can play at any they want I ain't stopping that. But me an the fam have a system.
There are decent players everywhere. 5 or 6 at every event. Seems quite unfair of you to say that.

100 Club
Match Attax Mac
Mar 6 2016, 04:22 PM
Match Attax Mac
Match Attax Mac
Did I say that?
There are decent players everywhere. 5 or 6 at every event. Seems quite unfair of you to say that.
There are but by decent I mean World Championship regulars which I listed the 3. Maybe missing out 1 or 2. Who are you?

Bassgrunter
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think it seems unfair to say that.

100 Club
Bassgrunter
Mar 6 2016, 06:46 PM
I think it seems unfair to say that.
Please explain how.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mar 6 2016, 04:55 PM
Match Attax Mac
Match Attax Mac
Match Attax Mac
Did I say that?
There are but by decent I mean World Championship regulars which I listed the 3. Maybe missing out 1 or 2. Who are you?
Lewis...

100 Club
Match Attax Mac
Mar 7 2016, 07:35 AM
Mar 6 2016, 04:55 PM
Match Attax Mac
Match Attax Mac
Match Attax Mac
Did I say that?
Lewis...
Though so. That's why I missed you out. :P

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Tankerton1
Mar 4 2016, 09:40 PM
Hi Mega

Yes this year you need to register on the topps website for an event and i think it needs to be done pretty soon. Once you have found your event, you then need to click the link and work through the sign up details etc. which includes confirming which event you wish to play in.
Good luck to Harry and hope to see you both in London.

Toby
Can`t find anything that says you have to pre-register for the tournament .. i have found a the normal link where you pre-register to get your LE.

Have i missed something ??
Trusted traders

Rob PBS,Omeshm,Poolstar,Stevewaters,cjchelsea x2,pnchocolates x4,JoelMangsa,l1sboa x3,Juvefc x3,thekop10,masterofmatchattax,Jayce101 x9,Arsenal101 x2,palmerme1 x4,Mark Bradford (U.K),Adz97 x3,Ryan100 x2
Jamesalex,Blizzard x3,PriceySNR,llpalm08,NeilB x4,44gwilson,spursdave x3,Liam123,bibster x8,match attax crazy,Koda,matchattaxfan4 x3,matchattaxmad,mufc17,swapit x4,ilytorres9 x2,hattersfan x4,sham,NIAMHUSLFC07,ho123wang x2,matchattaxfanatic x4,victor meldrew,chris.jlee x3,turboboy94 x2,Sickone95 x2,swapmaster97 x2,Adz1197,matchattaxmaster11,garystephens x2,Oafcforever x2,CharlesHK x3,Cocacolaman75 x2,hotspurs95,Tankerton1 x2,Littlehammer,Matchattaxmasters22 x2,Sentai101,Heycallumj x2,monkey76x3,holden8klasnic17 x4,Phild,Futbol_Cards,watts27 x3,vorronin,markschmeichel,alanaman,kimmeh_d,richt11,paradogs77,Darbo x2,artsefa x2

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Apologies Gary, I must be going mad, I was sure it was on the form when I registered but I have just checked again and it isn't! I can only assume you must register when you turn up to play.
Edited by Tankerton1, Mar 9 2016, 01:46 PM.
Trade List Wishlist

Trusted Traders: gt6943 X3, MatchAttaxCam, alanaman X3, mrmatchattax X3, NeilB, bibster X10, CJChelsea, Clem132, garners-great-deals2012, Phild, Darbo, monkey76, pnchocolates, Vimster, KMoran28, Taiz - A big thank you to all of those for some excellent trades!

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
No worries Toby.

We will only be attending Villa Park this year .. so good luck to yourself and all the other guys from the forum at all the other events.

I did notice that you can`t use this years spare MA cards in the charity auction ???? ... looks like they are going in the bin then.... very dissappointing !!!
Trusted traders

Bassgrunter
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Villa Park will probably be a darker place next years considering how poor Aston Villa is playing.

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dublin swap and play today, the kids are up early , kick off time 1100am, not looking forward to the queue😩😩

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rcgcecdc
Mar 19 2016, 08:35 AM
Dublin swap and play today, the kids are up early , kick off time 1100am, not looking forward to the queue😩😩
Hope you have a great time!

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
In the swap shop, aswell as 3 do you have to give them swaps?

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just back from the dublin event
Long queues for premier league swap and small queue for champions league . Bigger event than last year and well organised .topps very fair with the swaps and didn't appear to pushed taking your swaps .we completed albums had 2 to complete and needed lots of mom , they just charged 10 for the lot, very very fair .spoke to rod and he says there's a major surprise next year but wouldn't elaborate .belfast tomorrow and I believe they are not on mainland UK for another two weeks . If anyone has any questions please post
Dave

FootyCardsMK
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
rcgcecdc
Mar 19 2016, 05:21 PM
Long queues for premier league swap and small queue for champions league . Bigger event than last year and well organised .topps very fair with the swaps and didn't appear to pushed taking your swaps .we completed albums had 2 to complete and needed lots of mom , they just charged 10 for the lot, very very fair .spoke to rod and he says there's a major surprise next year but wouldn't elaborate .belfast tomorrow and I believe they are not on mainland UK for another two weeks . If anyone has any questions please post
Dave
Going to Belfast tomorrow and I am glad that they weren't pushed about taking my swaps because I only noticed today that I needed to give some of my swaps to get some in return.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
rcgcecdc
Mar 19 2016, 05:21 PM
Dave
Major surprise with regards to the cards or the tournament?

Glad you had a good day! 👍
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi Catherine , he was referring to the collection, I did mention to him that next year would be the 10th anniversary assuming the first year was 07/08. And he said and I quote" oh is it "
Probed him altitude more but he gave nowt away.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Thanks for the info Dave. Very interesting that it was regarding the collection. Fingers crossed it is a good surprise!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

JackW
100 Club
Bassgrunter
Mar 9 2016, 03:07 PM
Villa Park will probably be a darker place next years considering how poor Aston Villa is playing.
They will have to find somewhere else for next year when Villa get relegated.....I guess (unfortunately) they could do it at the Premier League Champions Leicester!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

100 Club
Will Probably Be West Brom Since They Have Held Previous Events There.

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Had a fantastic day at Belfast event. A lot more happening than previous years as it was a bigger venue. To top it off my son retaines his title and we are heading to stanford bridge in may.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone know if there'll be an ultimate quiz?

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootyCardsMK
Mar 19 2016, 04:17 PM
In the swap shop, aswell as 3 do you have to give them swaps?<br />
No, just three quid.

Harrick
Member Avatar
100 Club
Working which regular is where made us laugh, and yes, it was loud, snigger.
Harry will be at Stamford Bridge Event as I suspect Kane will be too... Looking forward to meeting you guys there, and good luck where ever you play...

gt6943
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Any news from the 2 events so far this week ??

Who`s won the tournaments ...

Have they really changed how the charity auction works ... do you have to buy tickets or can you still bring your spare cards from this years collection.
Trusted traders

100 Club
gt6943
Apr 5 2016, 02:59 PM
Any news from the 2 events so far this week ??

Who`s won the tournaments ...

Have they really changed how the charity auction works ... do you have to buy tickets or can you still bring your spare cards from this years collection.
Glasgow Was A Random Brindan Today You'll Win Birmingham

Tankerton1
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I thought you said you would win Newcastle and Brindan would win Birmingham :rofl
Trade List Wishlist

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply