Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Man of the Match / Hatrick Hero Ratio
Topic Started: Mar 12 2016, 09:36 AM (642 Views)
Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JackW
Mar 14 2016, 02:13 PM
I opened 3 booster boxes each with 50 packs and each had 20 MOTM and 5 HH's which is exactly in line with the ratios of 1:2 packs

I also opened 5 tins and 7 multi-packs and managed to get EVERY card in the collection

I still had a few tins/ multi-packs left over (7 and 1) and that lot cost me 180 from Click

So, a cost of 180 isn't, in my opinion that bad to complete the set....I have more than enough cards and tins/ packs to sell to probably nearly get all of the money back that I have spent (if I was so inclined) but that seems like too much hard work for me!

We need to be a little bit realistic about the collection and Topps as a business....if everyone only needed to spend 50 to complete the collection they would not make enough money would they?

And I am pretty sure that their target market is kids so they assume that they would trade cards that they need rather than just buying pack after pack until you get what you need
I reckon I usually spend around 65 on the regular set to complete it, so I can have one of the different LEs and then I probably use the swap shop twice.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 15/16 · Next Topic »
Add Reply