Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Panini - England Adrenalyn XL - out 19 May
Topic Started: May 4 2016, 05:15 PM (1,159 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Got my hands on a box and a starter pack in WH Smith Blackburn.

Vardy LE in my starter, but didn't get chance to see which other ones are available.

Opened 1 packet and got Burnley's Tom Heaton. My day is made! 😀
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Hart and Cahill are also LE's.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
safariman
May 18 2016, 03:37 PM
Thanks Bibster - What are the special holographic cards?
There are a lot of shiny cards in the set. Once again, as per the Euro 2016 set, some of them look fantastic. None of them are holograms in terms of a picture appearing when the card is moved, but there is a foil effect on some etc.

I have opened the box and I have sorted all the shiny cards. Only 2 short of the set! Base cards still to sort.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
There are quite a few Dele Alli cards in the set Lawrence 👍

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Tollyman
May 19 2016, 11:24 AM
bibster
May 19 2016, 09:11 AM
There are quite a few Dele Alli cards in the set Lawrence 👍
yeah, my Alli set will be expanding!
And mine! ;)

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
And Jamie Vardy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · England Adrenalyn XL 2016 · Next Topic »
Add Reply