Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 2016/17
Topic Started: May 26 2016, 09:59 AM (6,543 Views)
JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yeah if it goes to 6 cards per pack and over 500 cards that would be a joke....1 for 10 cards is more than enough already! hopefully this is just for the continent!

Would be interesting to know the reasoning behind who is made 100 Clubs, LEs etc....I assume Topps do some sort of customer analysis as to who they think would be fair....or maybe they just do it based on stats.....but clearly a few of the previous years can not have been done on that!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JackW
100 Club
Swap & Store looks like a good idea...pretty much the same as the Swap Box from the last couple of years but this looks like it will keep the cards tidier and more organised...I assume it will be about the same price as the Swap Box?
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

JackW
100 Club
We won the Club Together and they gave us an A5 print of the Eden Hazard card that he signed and gave to every child...they said there was a delay with the printing so we didnt get and ACTUAL card
Whilst I think that every year there should be a change or evolution in the cards/ design I dont think this particular design is any better than last year....last years seemed pretty good to me
I would be interested to know if Topps do any kind of market research with kids as to what they like or dislike about the design....every time I try to speak to anyone there about my ideas etc nobody seems really to have any interest in listening....or maybe they just dont like me!
I have heard that there will be much more focus on the website, that Hero Packs will be back...but different (I assume not so easy to find) and that there are 100 Harry Kane signed cards to be found

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply