Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 2016/17
Topic Started: May 26 2016, 09:59 AM (6,683 Views)
Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I've seen a design already. The stats were top to bottom on the right hand side and the was an Alexis shiny cars.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
elcid
Jul 26 2016, 08:28 AM
Argos also showing an "Exclusive" Mega Tin at 9.99.

"Match Attax mega tins contain: 50 awesome cards including a gold limited edition player, an exclusive set of 15 premier league stars, plus a cool match attax flip chip. There are 3 mega tins to collect, look out for 'international stars', 'club heroes' and 'rising stars'! "
3!
For crying out loud!

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Phild
Aug 17 2016, 01:25 PM
Is this the design ??

Posted Image
That's the design they showed me at the swap and play tour.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
JackW
Aug 26 2016, 03:44 PM
We won the Club Together and they gave us an A5 print of the Eden Hazard card that he signed and gave to every child...they said there was a delay with the printing so we didnt get and ACTUAL card
Whilst I think that every year there should be a change or evolution in the cards/ design I dont think this particular design is any better than last year....last years seemed pretty good to me
I would be interested to know if Topps do any kind of market research with kids as to what they like or dislike about the design....every time I try to speak to anyone there about my ideas etc nobody seems really to have any interest in listening....or maybe they just dont like me!
I have heard that there will be much more focus on the website, that Hero Packs will be back...but different (I assume not so easy to find) and that there are 100 Harry Kane signed cards to be found
I've been going to the swap and play tours every year since 2011/12 and the market research team comes round every time to talk to me.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't know if this is the right place, but does anyone have info on next season's collection for the prem and UCL?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply