Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pro11 2016 2017
Topic Started: Jun 30 2016, 07:26 AM (3,598 Views)
Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Today is the last day for the 2015 2016 season, what ideas improvement could we expect for next seasons series

One thought I have had is that there could be a limited edition associated to this scheme limited to one per account I like the idea of the Pro11 inlay cards we had this season. The limited edition inlay could be in random packs
Ebay Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Jimmieg7
101 Card
Did you multiple accounts to the same address
Ebay Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My last 3 cards I needed for a complete set arrived yesterday. Only waiting for last weeks cards to arrive now.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Am wondering if anyone can help.

I'm looking for four Match Attax Extra code cards (the ones with Club Together on the back)...

Oscar (Chelsea)
Kone (Everton)
Downing (Middlesbrough)
Bojan (Stoke)

I'm not bothered if the codes have been used. I'm just wanting these code cards for my binder. Does anyone have spares? I have hundreds of the Match Attax code cards (with Match Attax Live on the back) if anyone is needing.

Am happy to buy them if anyone can help...
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
ReggieBoy
Jun 3 2017, 03:27 PM
Am wondering if anyone can help.

I'm looking for four Match Attax Extra code cards (the ones with Club Together on the back)...

Oscar (Chelsea)
Kone (Everton)
Downing (Middlesbrough)
Bojan (Stoke)

I'm not bothered if the codes have been used. I'm just wanting these code cards for my binder. Does anyone have spares? I have hundreds of the Match Attax code cards (with Match Attax Live on the back) if anyone is needing.

Am happy to buy them if anyone can help...
These are the only 4 I need too! I guess maybe they weren't made? Happy to be proved wrong though! :shrug
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

dakbryncae
Member Avatar
FCF Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
I asked Rod Pearson from Match Attax while I was at the Swap and Play tour at Leicester City FC. He confirmed to me that these four code cards were not released as they were not sure whether the players were moving on etc.

Posted Image

Jimmieg7
101 Card
dakbryncae
Jun 3 2017, 05:17 PM
I asked Rod Pearson from Match Attax while I was at the Swap and Play tour at Leicester City FC. He confirmed to me that these four code cards were not released as they were not sure whether the players were moving on etc.
That's got to be the worst excuse I have ever heard irrespective of whether they were staying or leaving Topps had still issued the pro11 card, it's not as though they would replace the pro11 with another card if they had left,another perfect example of the lack of intellect of the entire uk based company!
Ebay Feedback

ReggieBoy
101 Card
dakbryncae
Jun 3 2017, 05:17 PM
Well that explains why I've found it so hard to find them! Thanks for putting me out of my mystery in trying to collect something that doesn't actually exist!
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax seems to have run dry of the Pro11 card number 8 (Barkley) , Of all the cards my family have been getting over the past few weeks, that one never turns up, I did message Match Attax via facebook, they confirmed that that card had runout but more were on its way and will take approx 28 days, Well that was two months back :rant

Tollyman
Member Avatar
Administrator
I suggest you get in touch again. They will have massively turned their focus on next seasons collection now.
Forum feedback - click here

Ebay feedback - click here

Jimmieg7
101 Card
To be honest I am a couple of 8's short also
Ebay Feedback

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
John1509
Jun 6 2017, 04:28 PM
Match Attax seems to have run dry of the Pro11 card number 8 (Barkley) , Of all the cards my family have been getting over the past few weeks, that one never turns up, I did message Match Attax via facebook, they confirmed that that card had runout but more were on its way and will take approx 28 days, Well that was two months back :rant
Same thing happened last year with Pelle they sent them at the end so we will get them they owe me 2 Barkley's also
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]

rcgcecdc
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
has also happened to me

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
It's happened to a couple numbers none not getting, Also won a no.6 card 3-4 weeks back, the famous white envelope arrived with a no.6 vardy from the Champions league ...Grrr !!

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
We're upgrading the security on our website. This will change on 29/06/2017.
Once completed, your current browser will not be supported and you won't be able to play.
Please upgrade your browser as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Don't show this message again.

I use Google Chrome

Also the same message when i use Internet Explorer , Opera
Edited by John1509, Jun 22 2017, 03:09 PM.

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Update..Latest reply i just got

Hi John, thank you for getting in touch. Yes there are a number of Pro 11 cards out of stock at the moment, but each one is being recorded and they all will be sent out all at once in the next month once the Pro 11 campaign has ended. As for the technical message, this is to do with your operating system. We will release more details on this shortly, but unfortunately we have to update our systems to provide the best service to our customers and these means some systems will no longer be able to be supported.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
John1509
Jun 22 2017, 03:19 PM
Update..Latest reply i just got

Hi John, thank you for getting in touch. Yes there are a number of Pro 11 cards out of stock at the moment, but each one is being recorded and they all will be sent out all at once in the next month once the Pro 11 campaign has ended. As for the technical message, this is to do with your operating system. We will release more details on this shortly, but unfortunately we have to update our systems to provide the best service to our customers and these means some systems will no longer be able to be supported.
Thanks for update wonder why I could not have been advised the same when I messaged
Ebay Feedback

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
those must be out of stock didn't get them last week from two weeks sent together 12 cards 4 no show dier/cahill/barkley/walker

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Last few days to win cards appears all mine will be issued after the promotion has finished in order for Topps to know what to produce
Ebay Feedback

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Anyone had a Ross Barkley P8 yet?
Ebay Feedback

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I am waiting for P8 Ross Barkley also. All of the other cards are received
Edited by pnchocolates, Jul 21 2017, 11:12 AM.
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Jimmieg7
Jul 20 2017, 12:23 PM
Anyone had a Ross Barkley P8 yet?
Yes, started to get my back log of them today

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
they owed me five cards barkley x2 dier/cahill//walker one each but for some reason they sent me rooney instead of one of the barkleys "dammit"

Jimmieg7
101 Card
That maybe what happened with me I got 3 Rooney this week
Ebay Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply