Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New images of card designs, the Starter Pack, Mini Tin and Mega Tin
Topic Started: Sep 1 2016, 01:55 PM (2,313 Views)
bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
If Player of the Year Mahrez isn't one then that's a joke
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Aren't 100 clubs based on the previous season? So why would Stones or Courtois get a spot when both were dropped throughout the season and in particular Courtois was garbage

My thinking is:
de gea (or cech but not 2 years on the trot)
bellerin (or alderweireld)
ozil (or payet)
Aguero (although he had extra 100 club as did Vardy) so probably Zlatan
Mahrez 101/101 as he was player of the year and there has to be a Leicester player with a 100 club

bigmike1712
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
BigErnst
Sep 2 2016, 08:12 PM
bigmike1712
Sep 2 2016, 09:38 AM
Aren't 100 clubs based on the previous season? So why would Stones or Courtois get a spot when both were dropped throughout the season and in particular Courtois was garbage

My thinking is:
de gea (or cech but not 2 years on the trot)
bellerin (or alderweireld)
ozil (or payet)
Aguero (although he had extra 100 club as did Vardy) so probably Zlatan
Mahrez 101/101 as he was player of the year and there has to be a Leicester player with a 100 club
Mike - they normally go for one player from each of the big 4 teams, I was undecided about Courtois or De Gea, but went for Courtois based on the fact Topps would choose Zlatan for the forward.

Didn't Aguero score 26, 2 seasons ago (and was injured for around 40% of the season) but they still gave it to Kane?
Can you include Chelsea as a big four club anymore? But if Mahrez doesn't have a 100 club what with Leicester winning the title and him winning player of the season, if he isn't highlighted then it's a joke imo but i'm a Leicester fan so i'm obviously biased haha
You really think they are going to be so shallow and choose Zlatan as a 100 club? I thought maybe him and Pogba might get a limited edition but for them to award Zlatan a 100 club would be very rude to everyone else, but he'd make Topps (and us) money so I can see the reasoning behind it :)
Personally i'm hoping for a Wes Morgan 100 club but hey I'm a dreamer

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply