Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps events; Festivals, swap and play tours and retail demos
Topic Started: Sep 18 2016, 02:13 PM (2,222 Views)
alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FootballCardsExtravagansa
Sep 27 2016, 09:01 PM
No +10 This Year?
No and the stat switch card is not what I was expecting either, it seems quite complicated. Has to be used to change the stats on a midfielder and you must use a midfielder against it. Have yet to work out if it will be any good or not. I have a feeling it could be quite restrictive as to what cards it could be played with. Time will tell.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

alanaman
Limited Edition
Master cards are looking to be scarce this year. Only 3 given out in Dublin and one in Belfast. My son was the master in Belfast and got given one too.

alanaman
Limited Edition
Great point Pete. If is a definate unfair advantage if these cards are allowed. I completely agree with your point about the so called elite. I have met most of these kids a few times and there is no arrogance about them whatsoever. They love the game and spend hours upon hours studying the cards, the tactics and practicing so i dont understand how someone can go to a tournament and expect to win a mastercard when they havent even taken the time to read the tournament rules which are clearly printed on the stationary that comes with the binder and several other topps items. If they read those they would understand the tactic cards and away cards. Practice and hard work is the key to success, you cant just turn up and expect to beat the kids who put the time in.

alanaman
Limited Edition
And Jack W. That is an illegal team as tournament rules state only 1 hundred club is allowed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply