Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 16/17 General Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 26 2016, 07:18 AM (3,426 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thought I would set up a topic for this as the checklist topic has been hijacked with general chat.

Feel free to post any info you have, discussion about the new website or your thoughts on the new cards here!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Is it just me!! I can only see Bundesliga stuff.

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The checklist topic in Match Attax 16/17 went off topic with people posting box breaks and discussion about Topps website.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
The Topps website is back up and running.

If you log in, you can see the binder, which shows all the cards in the collection!

safariman
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
toppsfootball.co.uk???? all I get is coming soon
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi

Can someone please tell me how I get into the binder, I can only see details of the Scottish cards when I signed in?

Thanks

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
It's toppsfootball.com

I have logged in using last years details and gone to Match Attax Live. If you click on Binder it lets you choose which team you want to view and then you can see all the cards.

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
LOL - Wilshere is in his Arsenal Kit as a LE.....
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks Catherine, got in now with same login details as last year.

Southampton cards do exist then!!! I know I am probably biased but I think the Southampton cards look really smart, the purple seems to suit some kits more than others. Also another classic Le Tissier card.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I agree that the Southampton cards look good, with the red and white background.

I also like the Hull colours on the background (and Burnley of course!)

The MOTM choices for Burnley are spot on. A bit disappointed that Hendrick didn't quite make it with signing on deadline day, but overall, I am very happy with the Burnley cards.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Pretty decent web design. However xp points carry on, so I'm already a "first team legend"

BigErnst
Member Avatar
101 Card
Wilfried Bony - DEF 75 ATT 43

That will be a definite re-issue......
BigErnst's Wishlist
BigErnst's Tradelist
Football Card Shop Website - Suppliers of Topps Match Attax Cards

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Just picked up this weeks MOTD mag with the 2 free packets.

I got Payet Star Player, the Arsenal Badge and Torres Legend 100 Club shinys in 2 packets. A great start!

safariman
101 Card
Personally I think the accountants at Topps have got their way and the collection has been produced as cheaply as possible to put more profits in their pockets - will backfire on them if standards keep dropping

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
The Wilshere Limited Edition cards - as that his body??? My guess would be Santi Cazorla.

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

elcid
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
BigErnst
Sep 26 2016, 05:10 PM
Wilfried Bony - DEF 75 ATT 43

That will be a definite re-issue......
Maybe not. Have you seen Bony play recently?
Richard.
www.corinthianseller.co.uk

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Does anyone know where the Legend base cards can be found? Is it a store specific product?

JackW
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Sep 27 2016, 05:48 PM
Does anyone know where the Legend base cards can be found? Is it a store specific product?
They are another Tesco exclusive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjfbH7g_1OQ

Some of the same faces as last time though!!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

JackW
100 Club
Check out the Swap Box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSyfWhyejhc

9.99 for a plastic box (the same as last years but a different colour!!)

And all you get inside is a 5-player pack with a Silver Willian LE

So basically the Willian LE is costing us 10!!
Check Out Our Match Attax 2014-15 binder.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmVncxNFLY

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
When Someone Gets A LE And A Hundred Club Could They Please PM Me a The Idvidual Weights Of Them

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
JackW
Sep 27 2016, 06:22 PM
bibster

Thank you. I might get a box from Tesco then, rather than a papershop or WH Smith.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
bibster
Sep 27 2016, 06:58 PM
JackW
bibster

Thank you. I might get a box from Tesco then, rather than a papershop or WH Smith.

I think the 'S' cards might be W.H. Smith exclusives.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

JackW
100 Club
bibster
Sep 27 2016, 06:58 PM
JackW
bibster

Yeah that would be better...you get a Legend in every pack...but that also means you only get cards you would normally get....when they did this for the 2010 World Cup you got an extra card

Jimmieg7
101 Card
My Asda in chesterfield has the 2016 2017 match Attax stand with mini tins international tins multi packs and collector folder with silver limited edition in stock already
Ebay Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I have bought 1 box, starter pack and 3 multipacks from WH Smith today. I also picked up the collector guide from Spar.

No sign of them in either Tesco near me yet, so still waiting to get a box with the Legend cards and the tins.

Very happy with what I got in my box - 6 different Hundred Clubs and from a box and 3 multipacks I got 31 MOTM with no swaps. Plus a full set of the Burnley base!

Jimmieg7
101 Card
First packet opened was interesting I chose 2 row. Down it had 4 foils inside including wilshere bronze other packet had 3 foils inc gerrard 100 club also from second row down
Ebay Feedback

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I got Lloris 100 club in the first packet! Don't think there is any method to where the Limited Edition cards are, as my Bronze Shaqiri was probably about half way through the box.

monkey76
100 Club
I bought today 4 multipacks, A full box,3 mini tins and the match attax magazine. I couldn't believe my luck as in one of the multipack packs I had 2 bronze,1 silver and a 100 club!! I got a Payet bronze in the box. Like the cards a lot more now I've seen the range of them. The only thing is on the MOTM cards its hard to read the player in gold on a silver background.I am 40 though!! I did get a few cards with little nicks out of them. Just need to sort them all out now!!

Jimmieg7
101 Card
You mentioned match Attax magazine is that the collector guide or folder
Ebay Feedback

seagullsim
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Anyone else noticed that Argos have removed all Match Attax products from their website?

safariman
101 Card
Only if you are looking via your mobile for some reason

seagullsim
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
And on the main site if you type it in the search field. Still accessible via the product number though - out of stock in every store so far....

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I found all the Mega Tins, Swap and Store (which I think is great!) and Game Mat at Tesco today. Saves me waiting for Argos to get them in!

JackW
100 Club
bibster
Sep 29 2016, 11:55 AM
I found all the Mega Tins, Swap and Store (which I think is great!) and Game Mat at Tesco today. Saves me waiting for Argos to get them in!
Where are you?
I have looked in my two local Tesco Extras and they only have packs and binders
Very frustrating!!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I am in Burnley. They had everything in Tesco Extra apart from boxes of cards! So I went to the Padiham Tesco just down the road and they had packets and all the other products. Both had a Match Attax display stand with the tins etc on them.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Anyone found any discrepancies with the Preview Pack cards?

I've got a funny feeling there won't be any this year.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Punkledge
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Im sure im not the only one whos noticed this but on the playpitch that comes with the starter pack it shows De Gea as a 100 Club??

Strange!!

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Catherine, do you know which players are shown on the tins? Judging by this set so far I doubt of any Southampton ones are featured!!!

Martin

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
No Southampton players are on the mini tins or mega tins I'm afraid Martin :(

Still disappointed that Jay Rod isn't in the collection!

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Alan
Sep 29 2016, 01:52 PM
Anyone found any discrepancies with the Preview Pack cards?

I've got a funny feeling there won't be any this year.
Checked 75% and found nothing, that's 36 magazines down the pan
Ebay Feedback

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply