Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 16/17 General Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 26 2016, 07:18 AM (3,435 Views)
bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thought I would set up a topic for this as the checklist topic has been hijacked with general chat.

Feel free to post any info you have, discussion about the new website or your thoughts on the new cards here!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Ncfclofc9
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Hi,
I've just seen a couple of videos and photos about the Hero Pack.
It is back this year in those large bins with 750 other packs.
Has anyone got one yet and are they thicker or heavier?

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
General question to those who play the matchattax game: do you think that there should be separate tournaments in April for teams with limited editions and ones without? And also, do you think there should be a master at the festivals that doesn't use Les and one that does, as I find that younger collectors and people who aren't ultra serious about collecting are at a serious disadvantage. Eg. For a team in October with payet, aguero, Kane and Willian you're looking at around 50 in less than a month collecting.

FootballCardsExtravagansa
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Mac
Sep 30 2016, 04:48 PM
General question to those who play the matchattax game: do you think that there should be separate tournaments in April for teams with limited editions and ones without? And also, do you think there should be a master at the festivals that doesn't use Les and one that does, as I find that younger collectors and people who aren't ultra serious about collecting are at a serious disadvantage. Eg. For a team in October with payet, aguero, Kane and Willian you're looking at around 50 in less than a month collecting.
I Replyed To You On YouTube But Will Reply Here. Definitely Not If You Want To Win You Gotta Pay Up. 50 Is A Bargain For A Competitve Game, I Play Games Where You Gotta Pay 1500

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
hi got a box from w.h smiths. gold shaqiri. bronze willian. 100 club stones. lloris. and 5 old 100 clubs some swaps. plus 25 motm,s is that good or average for one box.
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sep 30 2016, 05:28 PM
Match Attax Mac
I Replyed To You On YouTube But Will Reply Here. Definitely Not If You Want To Win You Gotta Pay Up. 50 Is A Bargain For A Competitve Game, I Play Games Where You Gotta Pay 1500
seeing as the age limit is 14, i don't see why 1500 is reasonable. You would win the worlds if you had kante and stones PLE no doubt. Doesn't matter who you are. The games you're playing sound like a humongous waste of money and are probably based on fantasy monsters that fight each other.

100 Club
Guess I Would Win Worlds Then. Or Whoever I Give My Team Too

100 Club
Posted Image Kane's So Overated?

100 Club
Can Someone Please Get Me The Jack Wilshere LE's Stock Images Off The Website Please. Also Bought 5 Packs Today Got Silver Wishere Bronze Wilshere 2 Bronze Kane And A Bronze Aguero

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oct 1 2016, 11:19 PM
Can Someone Please Get Me The Jack Wilshere LE's Stock Images Off The Website Please. Also Bought 5 Packs Today Got Silver Wishere Bronze Wilshere 2 Bronze Kane And A Bronze Aguero

Topps - Match Attax 2016/17 (18) - Limited Edition

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

100 Club
Alan
Oct 2 2016, 09:20 AM

Topps - Match Attax 2016/17 (18) - Limited Edition

-
Thank You

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
What's the trick this year?

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Is there an advertising poster in the boxes this time, some years there have been several different versions? Can anyone confirm please.

Martin

100 Club
Match Attax Mac
Oct 2 2016, 10:11 AM
What's the trick this year?
Message Me

100 Club
hollywood
Oct 2 2016, 10:21 AM
Is there an advertising poster in the boxes this time, some years there have been several different versions? Can anyone confirm please.<br /><br />Martin
There's At Least One

100 Club
Another 6 Packs And I Got A 3RD Kane Bronze Wilshere Bronze Coutinho Bronze Lloris Bale Sturridge And Hazard Hundred Clubs

Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oct 2 2016, 01:41 PM
Another 6 Packs And I Got A 3RD Kane Bronze Wilshere Bronze Coutinho Bronze Lloris Bale Sturridge And Hazard Hundred Clubs
I'm lost am I missing something?
Ebay Feedback
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

100 Club
Jimmieg7
Oct 2 2016, 02:16 PM
What Do You Mean?

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Oct 2 2016, 02:29 PM
Jimmieg7
What Do You Mean?
Have you found a method of finding limited editions easily? Why be so cryptic?
Ebay Feedback

100 Club
Jimmieg7
Oct 2 2016, 04:55 PM
Jimmieg7
What Do You Mean?
Yea HC Or LE

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Share both if possible I tell everyone what I find, I thought this was a forum to share findings with other collectors
Ebay Feedback

seagullsim
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Why do you insist on capitalising every word in a sentence? It's frustratingly difficult to read your posts.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Error cards I've found:
Holgate MT20 5*****
Bony 75defence
2 Man Utd players have the same body but different head. Can't remember which.

alanaman
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Match Attax Mac
Oct 1 2016, 02:10 PM
Match Attax Mac
seeing as the age limit is 14, i don't see why 1500 is reasonable. You would win the worlds if you had kante and stones PLE no doubt. Doesn't matter who you are. The games you're playing sound like a humongous waste of money and are probably based on fantasy monsters that fight each other.
How is this 50?

Kane with binder 5
Willian with mega tin 10
Payet with guide 4
Aguero on ebay is approx 8

Total 27

And trust me, you dont win the worlds with 2 cards. 2 cards win two rounds, its down to how you play the other 9 rounds.
Edited by alanaman, Oct 4 2016, 08:30 AM.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
alanaman
Oct 4 2016, 08:26 AM
Match Attax Mac
Oct 1 2016, 02:10 PM
Match Attax Mac
How is this 50?

Kane with binder 5
Willian with mega tin 10
Payet with guide 4
Aguero on ebay is approx 8

Total 27

And trust me, you dont win the worlds with 2 cards. 2 cards win two rounds, its down to how you play the other 9 rounds.
Aguero gold would be around 40 going off what topps' odds. Still, 27 for a few cards is a lot. And 2 card does win you two rounds, but would also win you 2-3 more with the money it's saves off the other cards e.g. If you used Kante And Danny rose MOTM cards before, you just saved 11M which would boost you're team a lot.

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Ok very anal of myself but I have gone through all the pre released cards and found one very very small anomaly Leroy Fer card 285 is in a slightly different location on the card I have check every other card of which I have hundreds and this is the only instance of this I have found on any player, like I said it's probably nothing
Ebay Feedback

alanaman
Limited Edition
Jimmieg7
Oct 4 2016, 05:56 PM
Ok very anal of myself but I have gone through all the pre released cards and found one very very small anomaly Leroy Fer card 285 is in a slightly different location on the card I have check every other card of which I have hundreds and this is the only instance of this I have found on any player, like I said it's probably nothing
Of course 27 is a lot for 4 cards but its not just 4 cards is it. Buy these instead of packets and you have 71 cards, a binder, a guide and a tin for 27.

alanaman
Limited Edition
The bottom line is if you want to compete at that level you need those cards. The younger kids are bound to strggle but the years of experience do them food and they will progress year by year.

robjones1973
101 Card
Oct 2 2016, 05:06 PM
Jimmieg7
Jimmieg7
What Do You Mean?
Yea HC Or LE
What is the secret then? How do you find the best cards?
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

alanaman
Limited Edition
Theres no secret its just luck

everton fc
Member Avatar
Player of the Month
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
robjones1973
Oct 4 2016, 07:03 PM
Oct 2 2016, 05:06 PM
Jimmieg7
Jimmieg7
What Do You Mean?
Yea HC Or LE
What is the secret then? How do you find the best cards?
ya that is the buzz . of opening packs. you just never know .
[IMG][url=https://imgur.com/iaiyi4a]Posted Image[/url][/IMG]

Jimmieg7
101 Card
I only buy from new boxes and I would say I have an 75% hit rate for getting a limited edition when buying top 6 packets
Ebay Feedback

Skipper
Star Player
[ *  *  * ]
Talking of Leroy Fer, surely the scariest card in the collection this year must be his away kit card.

And on the subject of errors in this year's collection, I wonder why Pedro's name on his away kit card is written in full capitals - different to his regular card, and different to everyone else in the collection too. Topps probably won't bother correcting that.

But how about the Wilfried Bony card, where his defence and attack ratings seem to have been printed the wrong way round? Surely that's a candidate for a reprint, otherwise it messes with the gameplay having a striker with such a high defence rating.

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
alanaman
Oct 4 2016, 06:38 PM
The bottom line is if you want to compete at that level you need those cards. The younger kids are bound to strggle but the years of experience do them food and they will progress year by year.
I got to the world's with 0 LEs apart from Yaya toure.

robjones1973
101 Card
Oct 11 2016, 05:14 PM
Match Attax Mac
Oct 11 2016, 04:54 PM
alanaman
Shut Up Lewis. You Know You Wouldn't Of Won If I Was There.
But you weren't.
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157425/1/#new - Wishlist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7157435/1/#new - Tradelist

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Football_Cards/topic/7160901/1/#new - Trading Feedback

Trusted Traders -

100 Club
robjones1973
Oct 11 2016, 06:42 PM
Match Attax Mac
alanaman
But you weren't.
Not My Fault No One Told Me Match Attax Existed

Match Attax Mac
Game Changer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oct 11 2016, 07:24 PM
robjones1973
Oct 11 2016, 06:42 PM
Match Attax Mac
alanaman
But you weren't.
Not My Fault No One Told Me Match Attax Existed
Nobody told me either. Didn't you ever see them in the shops or in the playground?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply