Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Match Attax 16/17 General Discussion
Topic Started: Sep 26 2016, 07:18 AM (3,307 Views)
Jimmieg7
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
My Asda in chesterfield has the 2016 2017 match Attax stand with mini tins international tins multi packs and collector folder with silver limited edition in stock already
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jimmieg7
101 Card
First packet opened was interesting I chose 2 row. Down it had 4 foils inside including wilshere bronze other packet had 3 foils inc gerrard 100 club also from second row down

Jimmieg7
101 Card
You mentioned match Attax magazine is that the collector guide or folder

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Alan
Sep 29 2016, 01:52 PM
Anyone found any discrepancies with the Preview Pack cards?

I've got a funny feeling there won't be any this year.
Checked 75% and found nothing, that's 36 magazines down the pan

Jimmieg7
101 Card
FootballCardsExtravagansa
Oct 2 2016, 01:41 PM
Another 6 Packs And I Got A 3RD Kane Bronze Wilshere Bronze Coutinho Bronze Lloris Bale Sturridge And Hazard Hundred Clubs
I'm lost am I missing something?

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Oct 2 2016, 02:29 PM
Jimmieg7
Oct 2 2016, 02:16 PM
Oct 2 2016, 01:41 PM
Another 6 Packs And I Got A 3RD Kane Bronze Wilshere Bronze Coutinho Bronze Lloris Bale Sturridge And Hazard Hundred Clubs
I'm lost am I missing something?
What Do You Mean?
Have you found a method of finding limited editions easily? Why be so cryptic?

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Share both if possible I tell everyone what I find, I thought this was a forum to share findings with other collectors

Jimmieg7
101 Card
Ok very anal of myself but I have gone through all the pre released cards and found one very very small anomaly Leroy Fer card 285 is in a slightly different location on the card I have check every other card of which I have hundreds and this is the only instance of this I have found on any player, like I said it's probably nothing

Jimmieg7
101 Card
I only buy from new boxes and I would say I have an 75% hit rate for getting a limited edition when buying top 6 packets

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
« Previous Topic · Match Attax 16/17 · Next Topic »
Add Reply