Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps NOW moves into Premier League
Topic Started: Oct 31 2016, 07:44 PM (4,666 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Topps NOW cards, only available for 24 hours, have started issuing Premier League cards - Vincent Janssen and Romelu Lukaku are the first two cards. New cards will appear each week, though they don't make it easy for collectors in the UK to get their hands on them.

Topps - Topps NOW Premier League (2016-17) (01)

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
If there are any fellow Man Utd collectors out there who are wanting a Mkhitaryan card, pm me and I'll be able to provide one cheaper than if you are looking to buy one from Topps.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Frazer Campbell scored his first Prem goal in years, in the last minute,and still nothing LOL.

Only kidding, sure we'll feature soon enough.

amigo
101 Card
I can't believe there is no Gunner cards yet,and the marketing staffs must be MU
buff.LOL
Goonerz,Oranje Supporter, hablo español

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
amigo
Dec 12 2016, 10:16 PM
I can't believe there is no Gunner cards yet,and the marketing staffs must be MU
buff.LOL
Agree, yet 2 x Burnley!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Dorking
Dec 13 2016, 01:23 PM
amigo
buff.LOL
Agree, yet 2 x Burnley!
:653

That goal at weekend by Hendrick deserved a card! There's plenty of time/games left for all the teams to be covered, don't worry guys!
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
should have been a Randolph after that save

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
clem132
Dec 13 2016, 01:55 PM
should have been a Randolph after that save
I think the error he made might have ruled him out this time.
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Dec 12 2016, 08:42 PM
Frazer Campbell scored his first Prem goal in years, in the last minute,and still nothing LOL.

Only kidding, sure we'll feature soon enough.
Totally agree regarding Campbell, his goals for Palace are like Halley's comet, they only come round once in a life-time, for that reason i feel us palace fans missed out on card this week , it would have been an honor for Topps to publish the occasion :clap

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
I hope they do them after last nights games, IF they do got to be a Rondon but you watch they won't !!

Phild
Member Avatar
Masters Card
RONDON :653 Courtois and Ashley Williams cards available now

https://www.toppsdirect.com/topps-now.html

Edited by Phild, Dec 15 2016, 01:14 PM.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
bibster
Dec 13 2016, 01:51 PM
Dorking
Dec 13 2016, 01:23 PM
amigo
buff.LOL
Agree, yet 2 x Burnley!
:653

That goal at weekend by Hendrick deserved a card!

Zaha's goal at Hull was described on BBC radio 5-live as 'world class'!! Lots of debate as to what that means, but I am just impatient to be honest!

Good spot that Topps are covering the midweek round of fixtures though, wasn't expecting that!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Zaha's goal was quality at weekend. He was unlucky not to be included to be fair.

I'm sure Palace will get a Topps Now card very soon. I like the fact they have released cards from the midweek fixtures. There could be a lot produced over the Christmas period. We have 3 fixtures in the space of a week!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Perhaps Jay Rod will be in the Topps Now this weekend - 2 goals (one fantastic) and MOTM.

Not sure on the others... Perhaps Negredo for his brace and Boro's 3-0 win?

safariman
101 Card
Surely the West Ham post must be a worthy contender?????
Tracitradings - The home of Discounted Trading Cards - www.tracitradings.co.uk

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I agree Catherine surely it must be Jay Rod, I was watching the match on Sky with my 94 year old Dad who is still a big Saints fan.

Mind you Southampton are about the most unpopular Premier League Club when it comes to card issues so nothing is certain!!!!

pnchocolates
Member Avatar
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Dec 18 2016, 03:40 PM
Perhaps Jay Rod will be in the Topps Now this weekend - 2 goals (one fantastic) and MOTM.

Not sure on the others... Perhaps Negredo for his brace and Boro's 3-0 win?
Spot on .....

But they couldn't resist getting in one of the big boys as well
A Big Thankyou to all my Trading Partners

My Forum Feedback - Click Here

TRADE LIST - Click Here

WISH LIST - Click Here

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
It seems that whoever plays Swansea Town is almost guaranteed to be included in the Premier League NOW series :wink

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
I just know that when Palace are eventually featured, I'll forget to check :(

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
In the US Topps are including special Christmas cards in with NOW orders, showing 4 baseball players. I don't suppose they'll do the same with the Premier League.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

hollywood
Man of the Match
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I have to say that I was very impressed with the Topps service here. Not only did I receive an email to tell me it should be delivered that day but also a message 10 minutes after it did arrive to tell me it had been delivered.

Very nice card and probably the only card which will feature the Saints white third kit which was only produced for Bournemouth away and might not be worn again.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Very few NOW cards have been making ebay so it really is a case of don't miss ordering them! If we can all keep an eye on it and update this thread that will be really helpful to fellow collectors

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
hollywood
Dec 24 2016, 05:20 PM
I have to say that I was very impressed with the Topps service here. Not only did I receive an email to tell me it should be delivered that day but also a message 10 minutes after it did arrive to tell me it had been delivered.

Very nice card and probably the only card which will feature the Saints white third kit which was only produced for Bournemouth away and might not be worn again.
I agree. The service for these cards really is good from Topps.

The Jay Rod card is a nice addition to my collection.

I will post the cards made available over the Christmas period on here, so hopefully no one will miss out should your team be featured.

Dorking - I have a feeling Palace will feature over Christmas due to Fat Sam taking over and the fact that 3 points will soon be around the corner!

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Agree LOL Even if we grind out a 1-0 win with a Benteke rolled in penalty, they are likely to feature us now!

More than busy with Stadium Club and Premier Gold though so no biggie for now!

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dec 26th..

Chelsea..12 wins in a row
Troy Deeney..100th goal for Watford
West Ham ...Put four goals past Swansea

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Alan
Dec 19 2016, 04:32 PM
It seems that whoever plays Swansea Town is almost guaranteed to be included in the Premier League NOW series :wink

He, he, he - now it's West Ham's turn... ;)

Topps - Topps NOW Premier League (2016-17) (01)

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Yep, Chelsea, West Ham, and another goal against Palace, this time by Watford

colin
i-card
[ *  * ]
Change of subject but can anyone tell me whare i can buy the latest topps premier cards?

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
ebay.com (rather than .co.uk) and probably some online sellers also have them?

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
I am sure the latest release in this series of 'they scored against Crystal Palace', sorry Topps Now, will be Giroud for his overhead reverse backheel 'scorpion' kick goal against Palace!! Amazing goal and was there to see it!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I am hoping that they do release some cards for the round of fixtures just gone. With the next fixtures beginning tomorrow, I just hope they don't forget!

I also think Giroud will be included and hopefully Andre Gray for his hat trick for us yesterday!

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Giroud has to be included.
Must admit that I did think of you when I saw the Gray hat trick on MOTD, bibster. If not a Topps Now card (you've had 2 already) then what is the chances of a 'Hat Trick hero' card in Match Atta Extra (usually out in March) - not kept track of how many hat tricks have been racked up so far this season?

Of course 'big club bias' might come into play, as inclusion is not automatic :(

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Yes, I am not expecting Gray to be included but it would be nice if he was! Can't really think of anything special that happened in this round of fixtures other than Giroud's goal and Gray's hat trick so maybe I will get lucky with another card.

I think there have been 5 hat tricks so far this season, so as long as Topps carry on the hat trick hero cards in Match Attax Extra, then Gray should be included. Rondon, Gray, Lukaku, Vardy and Sanchez are on the list so far!

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Good luck :)

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Wijnaldum, Pogba and Robson-Kanu...

Topps - Topps NOW Premier League (2016-17) (02)

The previous batch, nos. 22 to 24, were not offered for sale by Topps USA. These 3 haven't appeared on the Topps USA website yet. It's quite likely that these recent cards will be the rarest for the time being. Older cards can sometimes be found on eBay.com but these recent cards probably won't be appearing the the American aftermarket.

-
Edited by Alan, Jan 2 2017, 03:53 PM.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
They might as well just do one for every win

clem132
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I reckon Mike Dean will be this weeks choice

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
clem132
Jan 2 2017, 08:11 PM
I reckon Mike Dean will be this weeks choice
... and his assistant.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Alan
Jan 2 2017, 02:34 PM
Wijnaldum, Pogba and Robson-Kanu...

Topps - Topps NOW Premier League (2016-17) (02)

The previous batch, nos. 22 to 24, were not offered for sale by Topps USA. These 3 haven't appeared on the Topps USA website yet. It's quite likely that these recent cards will be the rarest for the time being. Older cards can sometimes be found on eBay.com but these recent cards probably won't be appearing the the American aftermarket.

-
I can't believe Giroud didn't get a card. Surely that is going to be the Goal of the Season?

If there are any fellow Man Utd collectors out there, pm me if you're wanting the Pogba card for less than the £9.99 that Topps will charge.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

amigo
101 Card
When I didn't see the involvement of OG,I had thought it's was og by Topps now,

but it turns up that it's the last round,so I bet that OG could be popping up soon
Edited by amigo, Jan 3 2017, 01:21 PM.

amigo
101 Card
I am quite disappointed with the image that Topps chose

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Champions League Showcase 2016 · Next Topic »
Add Reply