Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps NOW moves into Premier League
Topic Started: Oct 31 2016, 07:44 PM (4,506 Views)
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Topps NOW cards, only available for 24 hours, have started issuing Premier League cards - Vincent Janssen and Romelu Lukaku are the first two cards. New cards will appear each week, though they don't make it easy for collectors in the UK to get their hands on them.

Topps - Topps NOW Premier League (2016-17) (01)

-

FOOTBALL CARTOPHILIC INFO EXCHANGE
- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Panini nPower Championship 2010/11 .. .. box (empty or full)
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty PANINI sticker albums for 2012/13 - from Colombia, Portugal, Belgium
Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Olivier Giroud (Arsenal), Enner Valencia (Everton), Sergio Aguero (Manchester City), Stoke City (Peter Crouch), Angel Rangel (Swansea City) and Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) this time

Topps - Topps NOW Premier League (2016-17) (02)

-

- - - checklists and photos of Football Cards and Stickers issued around the world, from 1880s to 2014.

WANTED:
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. David Marshall - Star Player (signed); Peter Whittingham - Star Player (signed); Robert Earnshaw - MotM (Signed).
Match Attax Championship 2011/12 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Kenny Miller on the front.
Match Attax Championship 2012/13 .. .. 5 card promotional packet with Craig Bellamy on the front.

Empty GALATA & ERREDI (Italy) album for 2012/13 - U.C. Sampdoria, Torino F.C., A.S. Roma, S.S. Lazio, A.C. Fiorentina

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

harryl1878
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Surprised no card from the Bournemouth 3-3 Arsenal match, but guess they didn't want to feature Arsenal again in the same week as Giroud's scorpion kick.

Pleased with the Enner Valencia card too!
1428 different Everton cards... and counting

Wishlist - Tradelist - Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
2 cards this time round for goals against Palace!!!!! I'm assuming they won't do anything for the FA Cup games ?

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Dorking
Jan 5 2017, 07:22 PM
2 cards this time round for goals against Palace!!!!! I'm assuming they won't do anything for the FA Cup games ?
Very disappointed Palace didn't take any points off Swansea.

Doubt if they'll do them for the FA Cup, but quite surprised they haven't cashed in on Champions League NOW cards.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

ReggieBoy
101 Card
The Topps NOW cards can't be making much money for the company with the dismal sales figures they are producing. They should have offered some kind of bulk-buy incentive (where you could purchase the full set at a discounted price or all of a particular teams cards for the season which I think would have proven quite popular) at the start of the season for a set price on the basis that it would guarantee you a certain amount of cards from your team.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Don't know, a tenner for a single card is good money in my opinion, would have thought at least half are being bought as singles, as if people were buying them in 5's, you'd see loads of spares for sale on ebay??
Only thing I am surprised at is that they didn't do 'premium' (eg Silver and Gold) versions for more money - for the Euros there were Panini Instant 1/1's over 100 for the one unique card and loads of them sold.

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Dec 19 2016, 10:00 PM
I just know that when Palace are eventually featured, I'll forget to check :(
I've got your back covered on that if you forget, as i will be buying the x5 pack,
You can forget about the game this weekend against West Ham Utd, I can just see it now...Payet wounder free-kick in the 95th minute takes the points for West Ham :crying

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Did anyone order multiples of the Aguero card, looking for one as I missed it on Topps ?
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
if it's any good

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Topps-NOW-Premier-League-30-Sergio-Aguero-Agueros-Awesome-Strike-/322380800527?hash=item4b0f64a20f:g:mjUAAOSwImRYbkXK

chris.jlee
Member Avatar
100 Club
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks, I've looked but hadn't seen one yet the seller says he has 10+, have put in an offer against one.
Trusted Traders: Stevesmith, l1sboa, Mariocamb13, Lambokeenie, MasterofMatchAttax, spursdave, Jayce101, gt6943 x 4, monkey76, CharlesHK, JRDuck, Amigo x 8, Alanaman, Garners-great-deals 2012 x 2, NFFC_9, Bibster.
chris.jlee's feedback:
CTID.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Do I even need to mention that once again Palace have assisted Match of the Day by enabling another player to have a Goal of the Month effort? Sigh.

Zabolek
Signature Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It is a recurrent theme unfortunately. :crying
My feedback thread
My Wishlist
My Tradelist

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
This week there are 5 cards available:

Hernandez - Hull
Davies - Everton
Carroll - West Ham
Kane - Tottenham
Barton - Burnley :)
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

My Online Player Collection Album

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
LOL Andy Carroll.

I just find it funny now to be honest, because they do have to feature Palace at some point! Wonder if it'll be an OMG card (Palace keep a clean sheet!)

harryl1878
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
2 Everton cards in as many weeks, and Palace up next so that should be 3 on the trot ;)

Made up with the Tom Davies card, even if this whole Everton-being-alright thing is getting expensive for me.

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I think than Wayne Rooney will have a card this week ; 250 goals with MU ! Awesome !

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
This week there are 5 cards once again:

Afobe - Bournemouth
Swansea
Rooney - Man Utd
Sanchez - Arsenal
Brunt - West Brom
Player Collections - David Beckham, Gareth Bale, Jack Wilshere, Charlie Adam, Gary Cahill, Joe Hart, Steven Fletcher, Jay Rodriguez, Charlie Austin, Leighton Baines, David Jones, Harry Kane, Ross Barkley, Dele Alli, Danny Ings

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Next batch should cover the midweek games in a weeks time

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
*Crossing fingers for a Benteke card*

!!!!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Dorking
Feb 1 2017, 06:39 AM
*Crossing fingers for a Benteke card*

!!!!
I think you might get your wish this week! :clap

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Peter Crouch's 100th should be nailed on too (they did one for Deeneys 100th for Watford). Just amazed he didn't get it against us, as we play Stoke in a couple of games time! Maybe the tide is turning?

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
044. Crystal Palace - 31 January, 2017 - AFC Bournemouth 0-2 Crystal Palace - First Win For Allardyce! - Print run =
045. Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea City) - 31 January, 2017 - Swansea City 2-1 Southampton - Sigudsson Strikes! - Print run =
046. Watford - 31 January, 2017 - Arsenal 1-2 Watford - Heroic Hornets! - Print run =
047. Peter Crouch (Stoke City) - 1 February, 2017 - Stoke City 1-1 Everton - Crouch Joins The 100 Club - Print run =
048. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) - 1 February, 2017 - West Ham United 0-4 Manchester City - A Goal For Gabriel - Print run =

Topps - Topps NOW Premier League (2016-17) (03)

-

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Ordered!!!

Was right about the Crouch card too!

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Finally a Crystal Palace card :fest :fest , just ordered mine , cant see anymore coming unless we have a miracle results against one of the big boys in our final matches

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I can see why 4 of the 5 were chosen but the Swansea card is a strange one. Fingers crossed we get our first away win this weekend and are included next week!
Edited by bibster, Feb 2 2017, 03:55 PM.

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
There's been a lot of Swansea cards and it's not like they are massive sellers LOL

harryl1878
Member Avatar
Limited Edition
Lukaku, Sunderland, Hull, Chelsea all nailed on this week surely.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
harryl1878
Feb 5 2017, 11:11 AM
Lukaku, Sunderland, Hull, Chelsea all nailed on this week surely.
Absolutely! One of the easier weeks to predict who will be included.

Fabien
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
add Gabriel Jesus from Manchester City.

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Fabien
Feb 5 2017, 03:21 PM
add Gabriel Jesus from Manchester City.
Wasn't he included last week? It would be good to have a bit of variety - perhaps something will happen in the Leicester v United game...

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Referee Mark Clattenburg should be a cert this week after a stunning performance at Arsenal this weekend. NOT !!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
I feel for you. We have lost 2 games against Arsenal this season because of dodgy referees!

I think it is quite hard to choose the 5 cards this week. Liverpool and Southampton will be 2, but not sure of the other 3.

Hoping that Burnley are included for the stunning Brady free kick to earn a draw against Chelsea. But not holding my breath!

flipthelip
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
man utd for 2000 premier league points.

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Sadio Mane (Liverpool), Manolo Gabbiadini (Southampton), West Bromwich Albion, Robbie Brady (Burnley) and Alfie Mawson (Swansea City)

-

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Expensive for Swansea again!

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
Delighted with the Brady card. Another one for the growing collection. It's alright this Premier League lark! ;)

cannon
Member Avatar
Hat Trick Hero
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
bibster
Feb 13 2017, 08:39 PM
Delighted with the Brady card. Another one for the growing collection. It's alright this Premier League lark! ;)
pleased for you, fully deserved as it was a brilliant free kick from brady (ex Hull City) :clap

bibster
Member Avatar
Global Moderator
cannon
Feb 13 2017, 09:57 PM
bibster
Feb 13 2017, 08:39 PM
pleased for you, fully deserved as it was a brilliant free kick from brady (ex Hull City) :clap
Thanks! :1356

Alan
Member Avatar
Masters Card
Cesc Fabregas (Chelsea), Patrick van Aanholt (Crystal Palace), Romelu Lukaku (Everton) and Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)

-
Edited by Alan, Feb 27 2017, 01:41 PM.

WANTED:

Alan Jenkins
Bridgend
Wales

Dorking
Member Avatar
101 Card
Yay,PVA!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Champions League Showcase 2016 · Next Topic »
Add Reply