Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps NOW moves into Premier League
Topic Started: Oct 31 2016, 07:44 PM (4,502 Views)
ReggieBoy
101 Card
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'll be buying the Zlatan one. If there are any other Zlatan / Man United collectors out there who would be interested in getting one - pm me because I'll buy a bigger pack of them if there's other interest (they work out cheaper per card that way).
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List
ReggieBoy's Forum Feedback
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ReggieBoy
101 Card
If there are any fellow Man Utd collectors out there who are wanting a Mkhitaryan card, pm me and I'll be able to provide one cheaper than if you are looking to buy one from Topps.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
Alan
Jan 2 2017, 02:34 PM
Wijnaldum, Pogba and Robson-Kanu...

Topps - Topps NOW Premier League (2016-17) (02)

The previous batch, nos. 22 to 24, were not offered for sale by Topps USA. These 3 haven't appeared on the Topps USA website yet. It's quite likely that these recent cards will be the rarest for the time being. Older cards can sometimes be found on eBay.com but these recent cards probably won't be appearing the the American aftermarket.

-
I can't believe Giroud didn't get a card. Surely that is going to be the Goal of the Season?

If there are any fellow Man Utd collectors out there, pm me if you're wanting the Pogba card for less than the 9.99 that Topps will charge.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
The Topps NOW cards can't be making much money for the company with the dismal sales figures they are producing. They should have offered some kind of bulk-buy incentive (where you could purchase the full set at a discounted price or all of a particular teams cards for the season which I think would have proven quite popular) at the start of the season for a set price on the basis that it would guarantee you a certain amount of cards from your team.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

ReggieBoy
101 Card
It's interesting to see that Topps Now are offering Team Reserve deals for their Baseball cards this season. Their pricing is as follows...

$24.99 (for 3 different cards)
$39.99 (for 5 different cards)
$74.99 (for 10 different cards)

EACH MOMENT SHIPPED SEPARATELY. WHEN A MOMENT CARD IS CREATED FOR YOUR TEAM, THE NUMBER OF CARDS YOU SELECTED PER MOMENT WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU IN 3-5 BUSINESS DAYS

This means you can choose your favourite team, and never risk missing a card. Seems a lot less hassle, and I presume if they don't issue ten different cards for your team in the season that your balance would somehow 'carry over'.

I really hope they introduce this for the Premier League cards next year because I'm sure it would tempt more collectors into going for their teams set. It certainly seems like a lot less hassle than it currently is.
ReggieBoy's Trade List
ReggieBoy's Wish List

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Showcase 2016 · Next Topic »
Add Reply