Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Footballcardsforum News
****Welcome to Footballcardsforum, the biggest and best Soccer Trading Card Forum on the Net!! ****
Welcome to Football Cards Forum, join up and talk to 5000+ other collectors or just browse all card info posted.

Click here to register and Join our community!

Click here to find instructions on how to join our exclusive Futera mini league - FREE 5 packs of futera vcards when you play 10 games!!.

Posted Image

To post on the forum you will need to register . This will also allow you to use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, trading cards and voting in our survey. Registration is simple, fast, and COMPLETELY FREE. It takes less than a minute honestly!!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features. If you have forgotten your login details please email footballcardsforum@googlemail.com with your email address and your username and password can be sent to you.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Topps NOW moves into Premier League
Topic Started: Oct 31 2016, 07:44 PM (4,668 Views)
John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Dec 12 2016, 08:42 PM
Frazer Campbell scored his first Prem goal in years, in the last minute,and still nothing LOL.

Only kidding, sure we'll feature soon enough.
Totally agree regarding Campbell, his goals for Palace are like Halley's comet, they only come round once in a life-time, for that reason i feel us palace fans missed out on card this week , it would have been an honor for Topps to publish the occasion :clap
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dec 26th..

Chelsea..12 wins in a row
Troy Deeney..100th goal for Watford
West Ham ...Put four goals past Swansea

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Dec 19 2016, 10:00 PM
I just know that when Palace are eventually featured, I'll forget to check :(
I've got your back covered on that if you forget, as i will be buying the x5 pack,
You can forget about the game this weekend against West Ham Utd, I can just see it now...Payet wounder free-kick in the 95th minute takes the points for West Ham :crying

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Finally a Crystal Palace card :fest :fest , just ordered mine , cant see anymore coming unless we have a miracle results against one of the big boys in our final matches

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
As a Palace fan, we wait ages and get two in two weeks, Three in total now for the season

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hopefully todays Crystal Palace win at Chelsea might see them feature on a card this week,

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Apr 3 2017, 12:06 PM
Ordered the Palace card as a great momento of a super victory, but do think there were better images they could have used. Oh well I guess everyone has different opinions, and it is our 4th card now.
Agreed, But it's another one for the collection, Getting expensive buying x5 pack, But in years to come, with the small print numbers, it'll be difficult to find these
Edited by John1509, Apr 3 2017, 08:17 PM.

John1509
Member Avatar
Fans Favourite
[ *  *  *  * ]
Dorking
Apr 10 2017, 10:11 PM

On another note, I'm guessing that Monday night games aren't covered by Topps Now? Would happily buy a card for Palace's 3-0 win over Arsenal tonight, but guessing it won't happen :(
Nope, No palace card from lastnight :crying

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Champions League Showcase 2016 · Next Topic »
Add Reply